Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Question about Maca powder

i know what she is talking about. it is a device that fits between shoulder blades and forces you to sit up straighter. i believe some jockeys use it,if i am not mistaken.

something like this i believe;

http://www.bing.com/images/results.aspx?q=Bax-U+Posture+Support+Brace&form=MSNH14&pc=AV01&refig=7bd1cc1494d441fa8e91bc22b57195e9#view=detail&id=A6086EC35AA26684CCCE94F0F4A4126EDB64DA7D&selectedIndex=0

Well, I hope so. Smile

Yes, something like that!Haha, sorry for confusion. xD

Ugh, I ate too much sugary at once and broke out...:'(
My skin was so clear these days,awhhhhh...fruits and honey are ok with me, luckily.But I ate a lot of that whipping cream you make with water, boo.Now I am paying for it. -_-

I won't be able to buy maca before next month... :-( The only store that has it is at end of the city, can't wait to get it and try, then I'll post my results. :-)

Looking forward to your updates Smile I'm planning to try Maca powder too, but am currently too poor to buy some, also unable to find any. Tongue

Hey lunice (:
I'm happy you are taking my advice on Maca. (:
Your weight gain regions confirm to me that we are similar in body distribution.
With that said, I'd like to give you some further information (based on my personal experiences more than science itself.)
Rolled in shoulders is a problem I have. I used to try to pull them back. Ive learned that this is actually causing the same problem , but opposite direction; it's not a natural allignment of the shoulders, so avoid that:p a personal trainer online suggested that we visualize our shoulders heading opposite directions of each other so maybe try that in thé mean time.

As for thé régions you gain weight and the breaking out.
You sound exactly like me. Over the years I've learned that this is a sugar/carbs issue. I love me some carbs but when I gain weight it goes straight to my love handles, belly, loser back, thighs , butter. in that order. Boeing an ecto/meso mix this certainly doesn't happen over night, but every time I stop watching what I eat, this is the process that takes place.
I think its all relative to insulin, cortisol, and high estrogen levels (again, experience, not science, saving for a hormone panel)

Fat cells cannot be shifted, unless through AFT (surgical) or maybe fat brushing.
I believe doubling up on water, foods rich in antioxidants, and trading sugary carb foods for protein but keeping your current caloric intake will result in reduction of the unpleasant body shape while maintaining the energy required to grow in a curvy manner. (:

Now here's something you can help me with:
HOW DID YOU GET RID OF THE BLASTED HIP DIPS?
they've made me feel terrible in the shower since age 5, and for the life of me, i van reduce thé hip fat, but nothing fills the dip.

Wow, yeah. :O
I think it's hormones to blame too.I can't figure out am I pear shaped?I guess yes as I have some leftover fat bellow belly button, lover back and thighs.I heard it is possible to change distribution of fat by balancing hormones as this is the result of estrogen dominance.

Hip dips,yeah, I hated them.I noticed it was less visible on my right hip because my muscles are stronger there.I exercised a little but it did help lol.Can't believe my pathetic 2 minute workouts every hour or two give me results.
Do sumo squats,some lunges,hold onto something and lift your leg to side,stretch,do anything that makes the area between hips and thighs sore. :-P

Today I read that my acne is actually caused by increased poduction of sebum right before period (which should be in 3 days if it's back to normal).I noticed that face wash I use daily starts to irritate my skin around those days, and if I rub my skin just a little, the pores turn into small pimples in a sec. :-\ I don't know how to gently remove the sebum...

I decided I'll try to lose some more fat before going on maca, just a little bit.Maybe maca will actually help me lose my pear shape but maybe it will make it worse, who knows.

I was wondering does anyone knows if that Rockmelon ringtone affects hormones and how?Something like that combined with maca could control hormone production at some point.
Also, a drop of estrogen before period is a good thing as when estrogen rises again, your receptors will be more sensitive to it, right?But it should still be balanced with progesterone, I hate this estrogen dominance thing, othervise phytoestrogens would work for me.

There is this thing in my country,lol,girls in puberty claim that eating this flips snack will increse bust size and it seems like it really works haha.Today my sister bought one and I read the ingredients and guess what?Soy flour! xD
Sadly it never worked for me, plus I don't eat that unhealthy stuff anymore.

And thank you so much for all the suggestions and info!!! :-*

Lunice, maca will probably add to a pear shape. <3 POM

But it should help balance the hormones...also, I hardly gain weight on bum anyways.And as I used to have hip dips, no fat there too.
Ugh, what should I do to beat this estrogen dominance ?:'( I don't want to take progesterone if the results last only while taking it...or is it permanent?
When is progesterone highest?

I personally think a pear is pretty, as long as you keep a small waist and a round butt, which maca can help for the butt and balancing the hormone.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon