Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Help! Noogleberry will not seal

It is a bit better but still a struggle. Sometimes I just hold on lightly to the one that keeps farting off. It is usually my right side which is actually the bigger breast.. so I think it has more to do with the shape and size of your chest area than your breasts. You sound small in the ribcage so I would suggest going on the smaller end. People suggested large to me too but now that I have the mediums, I cannot imagine any bigger. The large would not fit properly across my chest area for sure.

Hi Ruch!

My noogleberry just came yesterday and I was fortunate enough to keep both cups sealed and got proper suction on the third attempt!

I think the key is what you put in your boobs before you pumped. I put almond oil and it worked great! It made my boobs 'sticky' to the outer ring of the cups.

First, I tried putting the cup to just one boobs. It didnt work. Then I bend over a bit then just put both cups to both of my boobs. Before I even pumped, they seemed to already stick a bit! Then I pumped and saw my boobs got bigger!

I prefer using oil cause it takes time for oils to sink into the skin unlike lotion! I put quite a lot so my boobs were very oily and squishy last night. It was pretty messy but hey it worked :p

Sorry if my english confuses you. Its not my first language hehe. Good luck!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon