Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

noogleberry help please!!

(30-09-2014, 07:38 AM)soulzstealer12 Wrote:  Thank you so much! I'll definitely check out the link. I measured myself and if im correct ( not sure if its where the 1 is or the very beginning of the tape) underbust the very beginning of the tape is 31 inchs. Where the 1 starts its 31 n a half. My breast are 35 n a half where the tape starts and 36 at the one. I know that my band size would be a 32 then? But what about my cup size. I'm confused. I feel too small to be a C or close to a D. Especially since my right breast is I think a cup size smaller which bothers me quite a bit. From personal experience with noogleberry how long did it take you to start seeing results? I only want a D cup considering I'm only 4'11 and slim so anything bigger I think would look crazy on my build. I know it takes time and patience. Thanks so much everyone for your replies so far.

Remember cups are relative to bands, so C and D cup is not a specific size.

Your band is a 32 using the normal method, so 32 what? Well, if your a 35.5 I would just try both 35 and 36 and go from there. So 3 inches different from your band would be a C, 4 would be a D. So try looking for bras in this general area. So 32C or 32D are the first sizes to try. Now if you find the band too tight go up one band, so 32 to a 34. So band is too tight but cup is ok. Then go up one band and down one cup for the sister size. So 32C will be 34B. If the band is too big, but cup is ok, the move down one band, up one cup. So 32C will be a 30D. It's weird how measuring doesn't always lead us to the exact size, but just an estimate, as every person has a different body shape.

If you feel one side is smaller, give that side special treatment. Spend more time massaging and noogling on that breast. But it's normal for breasts to be asymmetrical. My left is larger than my right as I believe it's because of me being right handed. Pectoral muscles are better formed on the right side as I usually use that side. More muscle less fat. My left side is the laziest and reaps all the benefits!

I started to see results right away. Nothing major, but results. So far I've gained almost two inches and I just finished week 5. I've seen people's results vary. Everyone is different, but everyone needed to keep positive and patient. That's your best bet. Good things come when you think positively. Your breast will thank you later. The great thing is you can keep what you've grown. Your permanent growth will maintain for as long as your body doesn't change too much. I've read some people like to pump every now and then to maintain size. I'll worry about that when I get there haha.

I wish this has helped you get a better idea of how to go about some things. Man I didn't realize I typed that much! Haha

Best regards!

sorry Xiao_hoa Mis typo. Meant I was 38c

(30-09-2014, 07:31 PM)iaboy Wrote:  sorry Xiao_hoa Mis typo. Meant I was 38c

I see, your band measured out at 38? Or did you add the four inches, so from 34 to 38?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon