Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Its all fun and games till someone starts lactating!

(27-10-2014, 05:07 PM)Karren Wrote:  LOL..... Been experimenting with different suction techniques and have been using a set of home made nipple suction cups.... using them to be more like breast massage handles or knobs.. which allows me to do some very unique and vigorous massaging.... 4 or 5 times a day.... along with my normal breast pumping..... And I have been sleeping with the nipple cups on all night so this weekend.... I wake up and one is half full of fluid and a milky white substance which I discovered is sebum..... I started lactating!! This morning I produced even more milk.... I noticed my breasts were feeling different and my nipples really sensitive...

I read somewhere that to make breast lactate irrespective of sex you have to pump them every 3-4 hrs . This is equivalent of normal baby feeding routine .

Well, I know that Breast feeding is far superior to formulas...perhaps you can begin a new career as a wet nurse!

Haha! That title cracked me up!! I'm following this thread, I want to see where it goes Smile Im actually really interested....so do you think it was the rigorous massaging PLUS the nipple suction cups all night that made lactation happen? Or were the nipple cups the only new thing you did?

(27-10-2014, 10:55 PM)Karren Wrote:  I misspoke.... my shirt was wet when I got home from work.... I need a nursing bra! Heres the one I use daily...

It's nice to see your engineering skills put to such good use. Any tips on cutting the racquet balls. And smoothing the cut edges?

(28-10-2014, 01:52 PM)kimdl93 Wrote:  
(27-10-2014, 10:55 PM)Karren Wrote:  I misspoke.... my shirt was wet when I got home from work.... I need a nursing bra! Heres the one I use daily...

It's nice to see your engineering skills put to such good use. Any tips on cutting the racquet balls. And smoothing the cut edges?

I use a hole saw on a drill... cuts perfect holes.... then a little light sanding....

update today.... my nipples hurt so bad... now I know how my wife felt breast feeding... Have bandages over both nipples today to stop rubbing them raw and catch any leakage... so far other than the novelty of lactating.... its not a lot of fun! lol... seriously thinking of quitting it and marking it off my bucket list.. I'll give it a few more days...

I would like to get to that point. BTW, you can go to any pharmacy and get "nursing pads", they soak up the milk and protect clothing and they are like one big circle bandage.

My wife used them when she was breast feeding.

(29-10-2014, 03:36 PM)Karren Wrote:  
(28-10-2014, 01:52 PM)kimdl93 Wrote:  

I use a hole saw on a drill... cuts perfect holes.... then a little light sanding....

update today.... my nipples hurt so bad... now I know how my wife felt breast feeding... Have bandages over both nipples today to stop rubbing them raw and catch any leakage... so far other than the novelty of lactating.... its not a lot of fun! lol... seriously thinking of quitting it and marking it off my bucket list.. I'll give it a few more days...
To lactate is the epitome was NBE

Well, constantly lactating may prove to be a nuisance at best. Did you observe significant growth in your nipples? In recalling my wife's nursing, it seemed the nipple changes were pretty much permanent.

don't wana end up with mastitis Sad that's epic though having that happen. thinking about being a woman and having nursed briefly before but theres no way I could come even close to lactating even when I tried.

You might already know this from your wife lactating previously, but if you actually rub some of that milk in on your nipples, then apply lanolin, it's the best thing for sensitive, dry, cracked nips. You can get the lanolin on the same isle as the breastfeeding items in the store. It has the consistency of REALLY thick neosporin, so just rub it between 2 fingers and dab it on before gently rubbing. Just going in for the kill might tug at your nips & hurt. Lactaion is constant upkeep, but so is NBE, right? Do it until you no longer like it. But it's pretty damn cool in the meantime! Good luck Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon