Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My small breasts and I

Bugger that! I'd rather boycott gluten and done with it.

(20-12-2014, 07:01 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  Bugger that! I'd rather boycott gluten and done with it.

Yeah.....I'd like to know for my son. He's soooooo thin. If we could prove that's the issue, maybe he wouldn't sneak things.....and we wouldn't say, oh ok you can have that one lolly at a party or whatever.

He might not be absorbing his vitamins etc.......I didn't think I needed to prove he's coeliac, but I'm starting to think it might be a good idea!!

(20-12-2014, 07:13 AM)Libertybel Wrote:  
(20-12-2014, 07:01 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  Bugger that! I'd rather boycott gluten and done with it.

Yeah.....I'd like to know for my son. He's soooooo thin. If we could prove that's the issue, maybe he wouldn't sneak things.....and we wouldn't say, oh ok you can have that one lolly at a party or whatever.

He might not be absorbing his vitamins etc.......I didn't think I needed to prove he's coeliac, but I'm starting to think it might be a good idea!!

Oh ok then yes you are right. These things are hereditary. There's naturopath who use this bio feedback energy machines which measure body functions etc and could pinpoint his digestion issues. It cost me 75 here and is non invasive.
I had it done. It picked up known and unknown health issues for me. Might not be 100% on the money but then who and what is!

(20-12-2014, 07:42 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(20-12-2014, 07:13 AM)Libertybel Wrote:  

Oh ok then yes you are right. These things are hereditary. There's naturopath who use this bio feedback energy machines which measure body functions etc and could pinpoint his digestion issues. It cost me 75 here and is non invasive.
I had it done. It picked up known and unknown health issues for me. Might not be 100% on the money but then who and what is!
Interesting!! Will suss that out

Diverting back to this thread original topic, the video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWJkTHuCi1o) I was wondering which suction system the lady in using at the segment starting at 13:35. The cups look really huge and the cushions are very thick. Anybody know?

(20-12-2014, 05:40 PM)Wannabe Wrote:  Diverting back to this thread original topic, the video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWJkTHuCi1o) I was wondering which suction system the lady in using at the segment starting at 13:35. The cups look really huge and the cushions are very thick. Anybody know?

Not 100% but think it might be brava

That may be. The narration did say she had been reworking her system a bit. I know the Brava normally has an automated pump gadget that does a light suction on and off. She was just sucking the air out with her mouth as our friend Karren says she's done. I find my trusty Harbor Freight brake bleed kit vac pump works great for that, though.

the first system i don't know. The second is the brava with the airlock system.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon