Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Sore after deer massage

(27-01-2015, 10:26 PM)djt-d Wrote:  However, when you do stop, some growth may be lost, but this will be the later swelling that hasn't turned into growth yet (this is what I believe anyway).

Hey, I wrote something like that, and I realize that I misinterpreted (and put together) what was at, http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/...003153.htm . I thought it was about just during pms, but it was about different parts from the cycle. I rewrote it with that part crossed out. Swelling may not all be what turned into growth, but like muscles after drinking water, it has the potential to help with growth. I'm not so sure swelling is helpful, pms symptoms (possibly swelling) may be caused by other dihydro forms of some hormones (an excess of may not be healthy). Soreness has differences from swelling. Just clarifying. My apologizes for that.

Deer massage looks to have potential.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon