Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Mimic pregnancy? I want preggo breasts!

(19-01-2015, 07:19 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(19-01-2015, 07:17 AM)Lotus Wrote:  A novel (crazy lol) idea, find someone (friend maybe) who is pregnant and is willing to donate their placenta. Have it frozen upon delivery and processe it into capsules, or heck, make a tincture.

Some states allow this to mothers, in the "Far East" it's quite common. The Placenta is the highest in aromatase expression

I just threw up a little bit... lol

Lol, gives new meaning to "like heals like", aka bovine ovary supplements. Rolleyes

Me?, I'd come up with a new aromatase promoter, namely a fat (adipose) cream because inside fat cells is a low expression of aromatase, (disease free). What promotes cancer cells is an over expression of aromatase.

(19-01-2015, 07:19 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(19-01-2015, 07:17 AM)Lotus Wrote:  A novel (crazy lol) idea, find someone (friend maybe) who is pregnant and is willing to donate their placenta. Have it frozen upon delivery and processe it into capsules, or heck, make a tincture.

Some states allow this to mothers, in the "Far East" it's quite common. The Placenta is the highest in aromatase expression

I just threw up a little bit... lol

LOL @ Ella and Lotus!!!! Haha I can do pig placenta...but likewise I don't think I can go near human placenta unless I'm going to be preggo and have to have one grow inside me LOL but in theory only haha in theory I guess that would prob help hahaha if a person was willing to go into that territory! lolol

(19-01-2015, 06:43 AM)Charlie_girl Wrote:  Pregnant boobs are big for many more reasons than just fat.

Look into relactation and/or induced lactation on Google. You'll find TONS of info on how to mimick those hormones. Also, Google image "hormone levels during pregnancy". You'll see that yes, both estrogen and progesterone levels drastically and steadily increase throughout the duration of a pregnancy, but the level of progesterone is much, much higher than estrogen, but not just for boobs sake. Lol. Each hormone involved during pregnancy plays several important roles, so for JUST boobs sake, you don't need your progesterone or estrogen levels THAT high if you're not pregnant since you don't also need those hormones to do those many other important things they do for a fetus and the expecting mother. (Look into what each hormone does during pregnancy.)

Also, when the progesterone and estrogen levels get high over a long-ish period of time, then drastically drop and the hormone prolactin skyrockets, that's when lactation happens. That's what happens when a woman gives birth. At that time, those 2 hormones plummet and prolactin jumps up, signaling your body to secrete breast milk. So, if you don't want to actually lactate, don't drastically decrease those 2 hormones at the same time if you significantly raise them for a few months or more.

Look into this relactation protocol. It's not just for women who've had a baby, it's for anyone who wants to mimick those hormones and induce breast milk, like an adoptive mother or what not. http://www.asklenore.info/breastfeeding/...cols.shtml

A natural alternative to the Domperidone mentioned is Shatavari, which I've taken and will be taking again. I like it. Also, instead of taking birth control, you can do phytoestrogens to boost estrogen levels and you can use either progesterone cream (which might not be strong enough), progesterone only birth control, or go to a dr and ask for the progesterone vaginal inserts. Goats rue helps build breast tissue/glands. Eat good fats and good boobie foods, too.

Yeah, my boobs got HUGE during & after pregnancy. I WANT THEM BACK!! Haha Smile I'm working on it!

Hi Charlie girl! wow such good information!!! and really good points! I"ll make sure to read up on the info/link you gave.

So if in theory I wonder how much to raise both progesterone and estrogen and for how long to get a reaction of prolactin, but not enough to lactate... I wonder if taking both during luteal for two weeks and stopping for follicular for two weeks, would create a cycle of prolactin... And i wonder if that would help boob growth.

I've never heard of Shatavari! Must read up on it, sounds very interesting and promising. and I just ordered goat's rue! yay!

Hope all of us get those preggo boobs! Wink happy growinggg!

Well, the thing about those hormones during pregnancy is they don't rise and drop with monthly cycles, since there is no monthly cycle when you're pregnant. From conceiving to giving birth, both hormones steadily and non stop rise, progesterone at a much higher rate than estrogen. After 9.5 or so months of this steady growth, birth happens and both hormones plummet and prolactin skyrockets. So, not saying anything against anyone who cycles hormones by any means, since in the long run, that's the better way to go. But to mimick pregnancy hormones and to do those protocols, you do not cycle. Those protocols call for you to use the hormones non stop, you don't stop for periods or monthly cycles.

So, in my opinion, if you want to mimick preg hormones, follow that protocol. The longer, probably the better for NBE, but don't do it for ANY longer than a typical pregnancy lasts!! After that time, I'd start to wean into cycling instead of abruptly doing so since that could trigger lactation. Once you wean into cycling, keep with the cycling.

You know, you can always go talk to a lactation consultant, your Gyno or doctor and just tell them you're inducing lactation "for a family member who is expecting their 2nd baby and couldn't produce enough breast milk for their first", or "because you're adopting a baby". They'll guide you and help you with the hormone levels and give you tips. If you say it's for NBE or anything that's not a "socially acceptable" cause, they probably won't help. Unless you find a really cool naturopath.

(19-01-2015, 05:07 PM)Charlie_girl Wrote:  Well, the thing about those hormones during pregnancy is they don't rise and drop with monthly cycles, since there is no monthly cycle when you're pregnant. From conceiving to giving birth, both hormones steadily and non stop rise, progesterone at a much higher rate than estrogen. After 9.5 or so months of this steady growth, birth happens and both hormones plummet and prolactin skyrockets. So, not saying anything against anyone who cycles hormones by any means, since in the long run, that's the better way to go. But to mimick pregnancy hormones and to do those protocols, you do not cycle. Those protocols call for you to use the hormones non stop, you don't stop for periods or monthly cycles.

So, in my opinion, if you want to mimick preg hormones, follow that protocol. The longer, probably the better for NBE, but don't do it for ANY longer than a typical pregnancy lasts!! After that time, I'd start to wean into cycling instead of abruptly doing so since that could trigger lactation. Once you wean into cycling, keep with the cycling.

You know, you can always go talk to a lactation consultant, your Gyno or doctor and just tell them you're inducing lactation "for a family member who is expecting their 2nd baby and couldn't produce enough breast milk for their first", or "because you're adopting a baby". They'll guide you and help you with the hormone levels and give you tips. If you say it's for NBE or anything that's not a "socially acceptable" cause, they probably won't help. Unless you find a really cool naturopath.

That's a good point. I am currently on my 2nd week in my luteal phase. So I have to decide by the end of this week if I want to take the week break or just keep going and I would say I would try for nonstop 2-3 months. I'm a bit hesitant to do 9 months.

I guess I wonder about the safety of taking out my period. I guess some BCP do that too and that seemed okay and perfectly fine. And pregnant women do have elevated Prog and Est levels for 9 months and thats perfectly fine too...

hrmmmm... well I have a week to decide! Big Grin

Thanks Charlie girl!

Just an update, I've been using PC cream 22mg twice a day for the last 14 days. It's working very well.

I would be careful using PC cream though and read about the possible side effects.

That said, the first week I used Source Naturals progesterone cream. It's very thick and not creamy. It has this mint/menthol like smell and I didn't care for it, for fear that someone would ask me what it was. I did feel it did work but i LOVED the second week.

The second week I used the brand kokoro. It does not have any smell and is creamy in texture. It seems to absorb quicker than the other brand. I love it doesnt smell at all. This second week I feel just so much fuller. I've had spikey pains in my breasts very once in a while and my nipples are always slightly erect, but other than that no other side effects to report. But I do feel and seem to be much bigger the last two weeks than I have grown in the last 3 months.

I am actually going to follow this plan that came up from Charlie Girl. I'm going to continue the PC and not stop for my period. I think this will actually prevent my period from coming. I don't know how long i will do this for though. 2-3 months? I know skipping the period for a quarter should be okay since there are BPC that do that and are medically prescribed. I am concerned about what elevated PC levels for tht long may do, since they are not true body progesterone. As discussed in this thread, during pregnancy they are elevated much higher and for much longer. And it is okay and healthy, but then again those are real progesterone which can convert to other hormones if needed.

But I am happy with my growth and going to continue. I will report back with progress and updates! thanks everyone!

I've used progesterone cream for 2 months without break and it didn't effect my periods. Because the amount of progestorone you get from creams is nothing compared to the amount you get from the progesterone shot (depo shot) and other forms of progesterone. Although, I'm sure if you do it for long enough, or if your progesterone level is already somewhat high, it might have that effect.

Also, I'd suggest you get a PC that's bioidentical. Which means that it acts in your body just as your naturally made progesterone would. USP micronized bioidentical progesterone cream is best if you can get it, just make sure it's actually that and not just the company claiming that it is. Get proof. That's the safest, most natural form you can get. Since you said that one smelled like menthol, It had other additives in it and I wouldn't use it. I use Pro-Gest right now and wow, within a few days of using it, I feel SO much better. I was estrogen dominate, and/or low on progesterone is why. I'll be talking to my dr about either getting the bioidentical progesterone vaginal inserts or maybe even the depo shot (although not nearly as good or natural, I'd be doing one shot only just to see). But I might just do the vaginal inserts since they're healthier.

2-3 months you'll be fine. The depo shot lasts for 3 months and that's a much higher dose of progesterone than what you'd get from cream. Transdermally, you get a pretty low dose. Just take it a month at a time. If you ever want to stop, just stop around when your period should arrive Smile

Also, don't forget to switch up the areas where you apply it. If you keep applying it in the same spot, it gets stored in fat tissue apparently. That's why they say to apply it to thin-skinned areas and to switch it up. So, back of hands, wrists, lower stomach, chest, inside of elbows, ect.

(26-01-2015, 07:43 AM)Charlie_girl Wrote:  I've used progesterone cream for 2 months without break and it didn't effect my periods. Because the amount of progestorone you get from creams is nothing compared to the amount you get from the progesterone shot (depo shot) and other forms of progesterone. Although, I'm sure if you do it for long enough, or if your progesterone level is already somewhat high, it might have that effect.

Also, I'd suggest you get a PC that's bioidentical. Which means that it acts in your body just as your naturally made progesterone would. USP micronized bioidentical progesterone cream is best if you can get it, just make sure it's actually that and not just the company claiming that it is. Get proof. That's the safest, most natural form you can get. Since you said that one smelled like menthol, It had other additives in it and I wouldn't use it. I use Pro-Gest right now and wow, within a few days of using it, I feel SO much better. I was estrogen dominate, and/or low on progesterone is why. I'll be talking to my dr about either getting the bioidentical progesterone vaginal inserts or maybe even the depo shot (although not nearly as good or natural, I'd be doing one shot only just to see). But I might just do the vaginal inserts since they're healthier.

Thanks for the wealth of knowledge about this Charlie Girl! It's very very helpful. I have to say, doing PC cream and herbs has given me progress! love it! I need to post pictures on my progress thread soon. Yay!

Yay!! I'm so glad to hear that! Can't wait to see progress pics and updated measurments Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon