Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

What kind off birth control do you prefer?Need opinions!

(25-03-2015, 11:10 PM)hannah14 Wrote:  Yes you're so right on that people only come to tell their horror story's but even though you know that, it frightens you and make you think what if its about me getting full off acne or trombosis?You had an allergic reaction to what? Foods can play a role as well indeed. Milk and Chocolate for me.I'm bc free for 3 years now lol half off the time it took you..but I can so understand it..I am just as scared. Still I hope future brings us some better and healthier contraceptives because its a bit woman unfriendly..It gave me a lot off stress..Shy
But wihtout birth controll sex isnt as fun and easy as before so I should get something soon!Tongue Did you tryed yaz btw?
Still think i'm going with the copper iud..and if thats really causing me pain or more bleeding Mirena.
Thank you very much I'll add EPO to my list which I wil purchase in couple off moments,Im getting excited, lol.

But epo is quite expensive I saw..I'm also adding spearmint but I read EPO is better but they'll do about the same right? Lowering dht.. Can I switch them if you know? Like today spear. and tomorrow EPO,spear,EPO etc.?

The allergic reaction was to something in the BC, I have no idea what it was :/ it was ortho tri cyclen.. but I heard it was one of the best BCs on the market, it just didnt work for me :/

I found EPO for 8-11 dollars online, maybe google it you can find it cheaper ^^; nbe can get pretty expensive :/ but yeah you can definitely do that with spearmint and epo-- tbh its best to not use herbs everyday and to cycle them so your body has a chance to rest and it doesnt get used to it ^_^

(19-03-2015, 07:59 PM)hannah14 Wrote:  And Bambii, I dont know your program i thought something with fenugreek right? But a big PLUS with the copperIUD is that it doesnt interact with NBE. That was as well a big concern for me.. NBE with a birth contraceptive that contains hormones.. brr.. so much hormones makes me scaredRolleyes

my program is all over the place and kind of on hiatus at the moment lol..

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon