Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

PM

PM during menstruation makes you bleed more, you should cycle. Dont know if Peppermint is the right tea everybody seems to be talking about Spearmint.. But I would at least take 2-3 cups a day. Watch out for iron and several b-vitamines defiency.

Hi.thanks for the reply :-) so i should be patient then.do u use any other antiandrogens??i think i am ok with iron and b vitamins

Hi, so I just want to contribute with my experience so far.. I am on aintreol's PM, all the negative side effects seem to be gone..I've just needed time to get used to it, probably. I am cycling as many girls here, in the luteal phase I use red clover, fenugreek seed, wild yam, dong quai, ometimes I also add progesterone cream from Now foods. I have one important question...in my country I am not able to get spearmint tea somehow..I've just found Mentha spicata 'crispa' (curly spearmint) Is this one OK??? I am high in androgens (very musculative body), slim, thin and flat chested...I see some difference, but nothing special. If I add this tea will it help???
I also take fish oil and magnesium+calcium..
Thanks for the replies and help Smile

(20-05-2015, 05:01 PM)janny Wrote:  Hi, so I just want to contribute with my experience so far.. I am on aintreol's PM, all the negative side effects seem to be gone..I've just needed time to get used to it, probably. I am cycling as many girls here, in the luteal phase I use red clover, fenugreek seed, wild yam, dong quai, ometimes I also add progesterone cream from Now foods. I have one important question...in my country I am not able to get spearmint tea somehow..I've just found Mentha spicata 'crispa' (curly spearmint) Is this one OK??? I am high in androgens (very musculative body), slim, thin and flat chested...I see some difference, but nothing special. If I add this tea will it help???
I also take fish oil and magnesium+calcium..
Thanks for the replies and help Smile
----------------------------------------------------------------
Take Saw Palmetto or White Peony Root extracts for androgens reduction. POM

Thanks. I am just afraid about my thyroid when using saw palmetto...and white peony...is there any other name for it?

(06-06-2015, 06:00 PM)janny Wrote:  Thanks. I am just afraid about my thyroid when using saw palmetto...and white peony...is there any other name for it?
---------------------------------------------------------
See below:
http://www.amazon.com/White-Peony-Root-Extract-4oz/dp/B000OAXVK2/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1433611602&sr=8-1&keywords=white+peony+extract

You may want to try Reishi Mushroom also.

Thank you very much Smile
And could it be any reishi?? for example this one attached?
and do you think that the curli spearmint is useless??

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(07-06-2015, 06:31 PM)janny Wrote:  Thank you very much Smile
And could it be any reishi?? for example this one attached?
and do you think that the curli spearmint is useless??
-----------------------------------------------------
The caps are not as potent as liquid extracts. I use my Reishi in liquid form. If you use Reishi M. I don't think you need spearmint tea.

Ok.i will try to get the reishi.and what if i just break the capsule and eat it? And I have a serious problem...now I have menstruation and started taking PM and my breast are smaller.is it possible that the ainterol's capsules dont work for me?I have nicervskin,hair,but it does not affect my breast,actually it decreases it.what am I doing wrong?? :-( plz,som advice on this

(09-06-2015, 01:14 PM)janny Wrote:  Ok.i will try to get the reishi.and what if i just break the capsule and eat it? And I have a serious problem...now I have menstruation and started taking PM and my breast are smaller.is it possible that the ainterol's capsules dont work for me?I have nicervskin,hair,but it does not affect my breast,actually it decreases it.what am I doing wrong?? :-( plz,som advice on this
----------------------------------------------------------
If you already have bought the caps, then, take them till are finished. For future buy liquid form. As for PM, it depends on the individual, it is more like try and error procedure. Just listen to your body and do not take too much herbs. But it almost always affects the period.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon