Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Pink Electric Massager From Ebay...

I still use it now and then, I think it's nice but I still do manual massages as well like the chi massages. I never went for that type of massager, mainly because it doesn't seem like it can accommodate every breast size, I don't know though. It's up to you what you want to try, I just go with what I want to try.

Thanks for the info

Very awesome thread.
I think this thing really is selling for cheap. Could you guys keep us
updated on your growth and how things are going for you?? I had be
willing to give it a try for that price if you really get some growth from it.

Gideon,
I also am a male and I bought one of the pink massagers on eBay a couple of weeks ago. I paid $10.92 us forbthe unit coming out of HongKong. Although the instructions are worthless I find using it is very stimulating and I do honestly it strengthens the underlying muscles that will eventually hold some boobie growth. I also purchased a Noogleberry and have been trying to figure out how to put the electro massage rings on under the NB domes so I could combine two activities at one time. I haven't been successful yet but I think if I can get some growth going, it would be doable. My suggestion is to spend the ten bucks - it is a lot easier on the arms than massage techniques that I have seen.

Notrenoir

I don't think this thing will make you grow much. I think it's a good thing to use in combination with other NBE methods, but in my opinion massage or a massage device like this won't work miracles for actual growth. It may firm your muscles up and help with blood circulation, but that would be able it. It's not going to make you go up a cup size or more if that's what you're looking to do.

Now a days most are prefer like Pink Electric Massager From Ebay..................

Speaking as a 56 year-old transwoman (also trying to lactate) I can say that I'm at 48DD sized bra. Some of this MAY be due to genetics, BUT I can say with some certainty that my cups ,which prior to the machines use, had a certain amount of free space are now pretty well packed.
Also, no, you DO NOT want to use this while operating heavy machinery or driving a motor vehicle.

I'm using a Zynex Tru Wave plus at the IFC setting with low pulse. The intensity may be varied, but you are advised to start low.

Hi

I bought a breast massager about one year ago and I got lazy, I didn't use it.
I decided to add it to my routine.
Have you ever heard of it? Here is the link:

www.venus-medical.com

It costs like 15 times more than the pink massager.

I'll let you know in a month about the results.

Kelly

Kelly, did you ever use that Venus massager? I'm wondering about the results you got!

Hi! I just got this and I was wondering if anyone knew how to make it work (I can turn it on but i'm confused how to actually make it massage)? Thank you so much! I'm really exited to try it!!!Huh I've pressed all the buttons (one doesn't seem to be doing anything) and I just cannot make it do anything!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon