Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

sore boobs!!! :/

(22-05-2015, 07:20 AM)char Wrote:  Oh, my lovey! I wish you all the luck. I am not gonna lie. I know this is cliche, but I was a lot more tragified when I was younger too. And I can assure you, guys are just uh so much, uh, dumber in certain ways at younger ages partly because that's the way Beavis and Butthead and the macho media tell them to be and we are dumber because we think that crap they are saying matters. I was a little less inclined to care what some dumb boys thought, actually. I couldn't understand why I should care about what someone said that was too much of a jerk to actually date, but I understand how words can hurt. My NBE trek started in the summer after I visited some cousins. We were at Ross, looking at bras. I had to slide all the way down to the other end of where they were at and one of them (jerk city girls that probably spent way too much time listening to jackassery rap music that tells women they are worthless flesh to conquer, but "love" and leave), said something like: Who would need one of those crappy little bras over there. I was shattered to hear that from a women. But like I said, why do we care what jerks say.
So, I talked with my mom and started studying NBE. She was very understanding. I had had some weird issues with my woman things growing up, so it was possible that my growth had been stunted and my boobs look very different from other boobs.
Long story short, it's hard to say what my first foray into NBE produced. I was very interested and even obsessive at times, but not always dedicated. Also, I had to be secretive, living in the house into my 20s. I wish I had just gotten it over with when I was still younger! But I am young and fresh now, baby! I tell you, I have actually grown younger a couple times in life.
Currently, I am a large B cup. It got way better when I decided to do it for myself. Actually, I have always been careful about my body and taken careful care of myself. It's not not it does me any good to be going around showing people my boobs. I haven't seen that do any favors for my friends who regret not honoring their bodies in their youth. People get really confused about attention and affection. Guys like all boobs. Not all guys like all boobs, but guys like all boobs! Trust me on this! And it doesn't mean they would even spit on your ass if it was on fire or be there for you whe you need a friend. It is often like= check mark! Got another one!
I am nobody's "number" or " conquest" or whatever men call the women they dupe these days. I am a super star! You know why so many didn't get to hit this? Cause it is Extra Supa Dupa! I had wanted bigger boobs before my ignorant cousin said that thing, but I got tired of waiting on my body to grow them. Also, I was kinda shy about boobs because of what I saw in the world happen because of them. I used to be so jealous of a girl that sat across me in high school because she had cleavage and would show it off to impress people. So I didn't want to be like her, but I was envious of of her boobs & I thought maybe my crush was eyeballing them cause even I stared at them. (Of course, it turned out later that he was a jerk.)
Ohhh, life! Good luck hun. You are still in puberty for maybe even a couple more years! That is perfect. Just let it happen with your program. I haven't not only got my boobs bigger with what I put into my body. When I was stressed and unrelenting my fears, my boobs, meh. Then, I am like, "Love you girls! Grow boobs, grow!" They are like "Yah! We can do it!" Ever read about how people have beaten cancer by talking to their bodies or being prayed for? I studied energy medicine. I would actually feel people's thoughts, sometimes. It was amazing! I have actually repeated "Grow boobs, grow" and other stuff (hypnosis, mantras, visualization) until I felt pains in my chest! I was, "Yay! Ow! Yay! I love my body!" Big Grin

Re: flaxseeds.
I massage with flaxseed oil and when I do I swear I get sore boobs, and I have also taken fenugreek and sp in the past and not experienced this so I THINK flaxseed is the culprit.
I ALSO get pimples when I massage with flaxseed which leads me to belive FS might have some potent hormone influence. the only other time I get pimples is if I take SP.

Char: it was my ignorant sisters comments that was the nail in the coffin that lead me to NBE. in hindsight I wish I had the balls to tell her "eff off" id rather have my body anyday compared to yours, big boobs and all. Sadly you just cant say these things. However bottling up your feelings and letting people put you down is ultimately worse in the long run though.

But yeh im HIGHLY shit scared of breast cancer and the only reason I use flaxseed oil for massage is that theres a lot of info out there saying flaxseed is preventative but it still scares me a bit that my boobs get sore after massaging with it cause I don't have that with any other massage agent.

EllaCraig: Call me crazy, but now I wanna start massaging like that! Hehe. I started SP again about two weeks ago and I was trying to convince myself it couldn't be the culprit of the new acne! I mean, I thought I was set because androgens are often the cause of acne and when I don't take NBE herbs, I have to be a little more mindful to avoid pizza face. Hmm. As far as what I have head though, flax seeds are very awesome for women's health: lignans in the balcony and down below. am glad I added the flax seeds for that reason. Also, massaging is preventative. That sounds like a winning combo. A lot of women are reported to get cancer because they don't massage (to clear toxins and cleanse lymph nodes and tissues. I have told my close girlfriends, "Massage your boobs and butts!"
Yah. I have two sisters... Oh, sisters. One of them says to me once, "Gosh! Your butt is so big!" This was not complimentary. I was older though and I was a little smug about how we both got a lil (big ass) somethin-somethin from Grandmama! Pa-lease! There are some people that need to know when to take a seat! I love my healthy, gorgeous bod!

(22-05-2015, 08:42 AM)char Wrote:  EllaCraig: Call me crazy, but now I wanna start massaging like that! Hehe. I started SP again about two weeks ago and I was trying to convince myself it couldn't be the culprit of the new acne! I mean, I thought I was set because androgens are often the cause of acne and when I don't take NBE herbs, I have to be a little more mindful to avoid pizza face. Hmm. As far as what I have head though, flax seeds are very awesome for women's health: lignans in the balcony and down below. am glad I added the flax seeds for that reason. Also, massaging is preventative. That sounds like a winning combo. A lot of women are reported to get cancer because they don't massage (to clear toxins and cleanse lymph nodes and tissues. I have told my close girlfriends, "Massage your boobs and butts!"
Yah. I have two sisters... Oh, sisters. One of them says to me once, "Gosh! Your butt is so big!" This was not complimentary. I was older though and I was a little about how we both got a lil (big ass) somethin-somethin from Grandmama! Pa-lease! There are some people that need to know when to take a seat! I love my healthy, gorgeous bod!
That's good you love your bod!
That's all that matters, wish id seen that sooner. all ive ever heard from my family is "your soo skinny, your boobs are soo small bla bla bla".
Now im like I see the bigger picture, my boobs are small cause the rest of me is too. that's life right!

But yeh I RARELY get pimples! so if I do I know its something ive taken so aka Saw palmetto and flaxseed do it for me!
yeh that's why I noogle gently too, I have the worst circulation so I figure when you noogle, red blood comes to the surface right.. then goes away, so with any luck its brining fresh blood to the surface and carrying the old shit away right!

Hey I'm sorry about what they said to you guys. A guy told me last night that I'm not sexy because iv got no boobs and asked me if I'm.scared that my guy will leave me for a busty woman. these stupid immature men!! I cried myself to sleep last night because it.reminded me of high school :/. What he said was really mean but what bothers me most is that there are people who find joy in putting others down! But after reading.your Experiences I feel even more motivated and my heads back in the game. and yeah everytime someone puts me down I'll think of it as a reality check and work harder for what I want!
Ellacraig : I stopped getting sore after adding vitamin E oil to FSO. so I guess I should go back to just using that. The thought of putting in herbs into my system scares me but hopefully it will be the best decision iv made because massage alone
didn't do anything for me!

(22-05-2015, 08:51 AM)GivemeCs Wrote:  Hey I'm sorry about what they said to you guys. A guy told me last night that I'm not sexy because iv got no boobs and asked me if I'm.scared that my guy will leave me for a busty woman. these stupid immature men!! I cried myself to sleep last night because it.reminded me of high school :/. What he said was really mean but what bothers me most is that there are people who find joy in putting others down! But after reading.your Experiences I feel even more motivated and my heads back in the game. and yeah everytime someone puts me down I'll think of it as a reality check and work harder for what I want!
Ellacraig : I stopped getting sore after adding vitamin E oil to FSO. so I guess I should go back to just using that. The thought of putting in herbs into my system scares me but hopefully it will be the best decision iv made because massage alone
didn't do anything for me!

Givemec's , first off WHAT AN ASSHOLE!!!! sorry but yeh ive been there and he can go to hell! Don't worry about what other people think (I know that's hard) but let me say SOME OF THE MOST BEAUTIFUL women in the world and some VERY famous actresses have really small boobs and they also have loving husbands.
If it helps any my husband is DROP DEAD GORGEOUS and he married me!!! Small boobs and all, and let me say he could get ANY chick he wanted!

AS FOR THE FLAXSEED AND VIT E
That's really interesting! The reason I say that is because you are meant to consume flaxseed oil as soon as you take it out of the packet or bottle and that's because it potentially OXIDISES and turns toxic so adding vit E prevents the oxidation!.
Now that you have brought it up it really brings to attention maybe we should be adding Vit E prior to or adding it to the oil when we massage with it. Im glad you mentioned that again because I missed it first time around

Goodness. I am in the presence of awesome girls here. Lawd knows we are all different and that is what makes the world interesting! Some of the boobs pictured on this forum were small, but I was like, those boobs are sooo gorgeous! Can I has? I might should qut gawking at y'all's boobs. :] I thought my guy liked bigger boobs (even though, who cares, I wish he would get a haircut, lol). Anyway, when I started getting more into the NBE he was kinda like "But those are my favorite boobs? What are you doing to them?!" He was actually upset I would risk my hormones and stuff just for this, as they were "perfect." I was, "Excuse you, these are mine." Sometimes, I have practically needed a fly swatter. Hehehe. Arguments over boobs. Then, really sometimes TMI, I found out that men really have different tastes in boobs! Some people on this forum talked about trying to change "puffy nipples" and I have heard that some people go gaga for that! Speaking of my guy, he thought he was fat when I met him and I thought he was just irresistably, slap myself hawt! He was embarrassed by his "manboobs" because he has a thick chest and I was like, "Heck ya! Nice Chesticles." He has marvelous nipples!

(22-05-2015, 09:21 AM)char Wrote:  Goodness. I am in the presence of awesome girls here. Lawd knows we are all different and that is what makes the world interesting! Some of the boobs pictured on this forum were small, but I was like, those boobs are sooo gorgeous! Can I has? I might should qut gawking at y'all's boobs. :] I thought my guy liked bigger boobs (even though, who cares, I wish he would get a haircut, lol). Anyway, when I started getting more into the NBE he was kinda like "But those are my favorite boobs? What are you doing to them?!" He was actually upset I would risk my hormones and stuff just for this, as they were "perfect." I was, "Excuse you, these are mine." Sometimes, I have practically needed a fly swatter. Hehehe. Arguments over boobs. Then, really sometimes TMI, I found out that men really have different tastes in boobs! Some people on this forum talked about trying to change "puffy nipples" and I have heard that some people go gaga for that! Speaking of my guy, he thought he was fat when I met him and I thought he was just irresistably, slap myself hawt! He was embarrassed by his "manboobs" because he has a thick chest and I was like, "Heck ya! Nice Chesticles." He has marvelous nipples!

your guy sounds awesome! Any guy concerned for our welfare by trying nbe is a real gem.
My man though sparing on the compliments in general would alwYs tell me how sexy I am when making love so big ups to him on that Smile

Haha! wow you guys have really amazing men in your life! Char! I love how your guy asked what you're doing to his favourite boobs.! what a sweetheart!
Someday I'll be lucky enough to get someone who appreciates me the way I am. But for me NBE is more for my confidence than anything else because right now I'm single and I don't even have a guy to impress. Haha! :p
EllaCraig : wow! thanks for the info about the vitamin E. I'm thinking of consuming flaxseeds as well but I'm thinking whether organic flaxseeds will do because I don't want to eat the pills or anything.

(22-05-2015, 10:10 AM)GivemeCs Wrote:  Haha! wow you guys have really amazing men in your life! Char! I love how your guy asked what you're doing to his favourite boobs.! what a sweetheart!
Someday I'll be lucky enough to get someone who appreciates me the way I am. But for me NBE is more for my confidence than anything else because right now I'm single and I don't even have a guy to impress. Haha! :p
EllaCraig : wow! thanks for the info about the vitamin E. I'm thinking of consuming flaxseeds as well but I'm thinking whether organic flaxseeds will do because I don't want to eat the pills or anything.

Flaxseeds all the way! It's the oils that oxidize

Thank you. He has his moments. He still has a lot to learn. It would be a tough- I might cry a lot, but I would give up his chest there were certain things I wasn't still trying to relate after almost 9 years. Tsk! Dodgy Being a hopeless a hopeless romantic is a tough job, y'all! But here we are after close to a decade.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon