Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

PM in Follicular or Luteal Phase?

(13-06-2015, 11:41 PM)missboobshirt Wrote:  
(13-06-2015, 07:51 PM)janny Wrote:  i have the same problem..pm makes my breast smaller..what is wrong??i am taking androgens,however,the ainterols capsules dontbwork for me :-( how could i make it effective to grow my breast?? Could i be estrogen dominant when i am veru slim,underweighted,flat chested without any bottom??

if PM is making your chest smaller I would stay clear away from phytoestrogens and focus on other kinds of nbe, maybe chaste tree or herbs that up progesterone. tbh I am in the same boat as you and I am not sure where to go next with herbs. I am looking into bovine ovary and Noogleberry.

also what do you mean you're taking androgens? do you mean anti androgens?

Yes, I mean antiandrogens (spearmint tea, sometimes saw palmetto)...sorry for my writing Big Grin I really do not know...I am sure I am not estro dominant, I am taking PM in the follicular phase and in the luteal phase I take fenugreek, donq quai and wild yam..these are progesterone herbs, am I right?
I am desperate ..is it possible that the ainterol is not of a good quality? but then why does it does its job when talking about skin, hair and more beautiful look

(14-06-2015, 11:51 AM)janny Wrote:  
(13-06-2015, 07:51 PM)janny Wrote:  i have the same problem..pm makes my breast smaller..what is wrong??i am taking androgens,however,the ainterols capsules dontbwork for me :-( how could i make it effective to grow my breast?? Could i be estrogen dominant when i am veru slim,underweighted,flat chested without any bottom??

if PM is making your chest smaller I would stay clear away from phytoestrogens and focus on other kinds of nbe, maybe chaste tree or herbs that up progesterone. tbh I am in the same boat as you and I am not sure where to go next with herbs. I am looking into bovine ovary and Noogleberry.

Yes, I mean antiandrogens (spearmint tea, sometimes saw palmetto)...sorry for my writing Big Grin I really do not know...I am sure I am not estro dominant, I am taking PM in the follicular phase and in the luteal phase I take fenugreek, donq quai and wild yam..these are progesterone herbs, am I right?
I am desperate ..is it possible that the ainterol is not of a good quality? but then why does it does its job when talking about skin, hair and more beautiful look

All of those herbs you mentioned have phytoestrogen properties, I wouldnt take fenu during luteal, it doesn't promote progesterone like it does estrogen, fenu is a lot like PM just not as strong. your program sounds very estrogen based. spearmint is a very good anti androgen but it also ups your estrogen as well.

if you're over loading on estrogen it could very well be that your boobies are shrinking from this. You could probably continue all of those herbs if you balanced them with P herbs. Chasteberry is very good for P or a Progesterone cream, would be best during luteal phase.

take a look at this link-
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=21602

I lived by that when I first started NBE

if your hair skin and nails are looking better it could be from the PM but it could also be from the spearmint- anti androgens lower testosterone that cause acne, hair loss, etc etc so either you adding so much E to your body is lowering your T or the anti androgens are doing their job.

If I were you I would take less E herbs, maybe just take PM during follic. and take a P cream or chaste berry during luteal. you really don't need to take PM and Fenu at the same time imo because they pretty much do the same thing and over loading will probably do more damage than good :/ Wild yam is also very E based. I believe dong quai is too but its a very good herb to balance hormones and skin and such and over all womanly problems ^^ Smile so I would take that along with PM during follic and PC or chaste during luteal.

also have you considered the noogle berry?

(15-06-2015, 04:52 AM)missboobshirt Wrote:  

All of those herbs you mentioned have phytoestrogen properties, I wouldnt take fenu during luteal, it doesn't promote progesterone like it does estrogen, fenu is a lot like PM just not as strong. your program sounds very estrogen based. spearmint is a very good anti androgen but it also ups your estrogen as well.

if you're over loading on estrogen it could very well be that your boobies are shrinking from this. You could probably continue all of those herbs if you balanced them with P herbs. Chasteberry is very good for P or a Progesterone cream, would be best during luteal phase.

if your hair skin and nails are looking better it could be from the PM but it could also be from the spearmint- anti androgens lower testosterone that cause acne, hair loss, etc etc so either you adding so much E to your body is lowering your T or the anti androgens are doing their job.

If I were you I would take less E herbs, maybe just take PM during follic. and take a P cream or chaste berry during luteal. you really don't need to take PM and Fenu at the same time imo because they pretty much do the same thing and over loading will probably do more damage than good :/ Wild yam is also very E based. I believe dong quai is too but its a very good herb to balance hormones and skin and such and over all womanly problems ^^ Smile so I would take that along with PM during follic and PC or chaste during luteal.

No, I have not. I just massage them...ok, I have progesterone cream from now foods only. and could the chaste be also in a tea form?? so do u think that PM with dong quai would do its job?? this time happened the same, my period was lighter, with beautiful skin, hair, shiny eyes and face, however, my boobs have shrunk... and when I stopped the PM and started to take wild yam, fenu and spearmint , the boobs are starting to look fuller. So is it possible to be estro dominant? I do not understand some things...can a woman be estro dominant and still ahve low estrogen and progesterone? like boyish body?? I am totally confused :/ missboobshirt thank u very much for your advice, you are helping me so much Smile

(17-06-2015, 06:36 PM)janny Wrote:  
(15-06-2015, 04:52 AM)missboobshirt Wrote:  

No, I have not. I just massage them...ok, I have progesterone cream from now foods only. and could the chaste be also in a tea form?? so do u think that PM with dong quai would do its job?? this time happened the same, my period was lighter, with beautiful skin, hair, shiny eyes and face, however, my boobs have shrunk... and when I stopped the PM and started to take wild yam, fenu and spearmint , the boobs are starting to look fuller. So is it possible to be estro dominant? I do not understand some things...can a woman be estro dominant and still ahve low estrogen and progesterone? like boyish body?? I am totally confused :/ missboobshirt thank u very much for your advice, you are helping me so much Smile

If they're starting to look fuller then PM can just be too much for you-- hey its alright, herbs are a guessing game, some work for women and some dont.. if you'e seeing results without PM, dont take PM Smile it's a very strong estrogen herb, it could be over loading you.

I am not sure, it doesnt make sense to have low E if you're E dom, unless your hormones are really really low and you just so happen to have more E than anything but it's still a deficiency but if you were that messed up your body would be telling you something.

what kind of body do you have? you could be thin but still have a pear shape which might indicate E dom, when you have a lot of E a lot of fat goes to hips/butt/tummy.
youre welcome Smile

If they're starting to look fuller then PM can just be too much for you-- hey its alright, herbs are a guessing game, some work for women and some dont.. if you'e seeing results without PM, dont take PM Smile it's a very strong estrogen herb, it could be over loading you.

I am not sure, it doesnt make sense to have low E if you're E dom, unless your hormones are really really low and you just so happen to have more E than anything but it's still a deficiency but if you were that messed up your body would be telling you something.

what kind of body do you have? you could be thin but still have a pear shape which might indicate E dom, when you have a lot of E a lot of fat goes to hips/butt/tummy.
youre welcome Smile
[/quote]

Omg, I am sad now..I thought that PM would make my breast bigger Sad Well, I have very boyish body, super ultra thin, small breast, no bottom, no hips...so how could I be estro dominant?? I am also trying to gain weight...I am only 50kg and 166 cm tall. do u think that for example swanson's PM would be better for me??
what did work for u?? Are you slim as well? with no boobs?? or small ones??
And one more thing..when I have taken dr lee's test..it showed that I am progesterone deficient...is it possible to be of that kind with the boyish slim body?? Would that progesterone make acne or hair loss or something?? thank u very much once again...I am glad to have a talk about this stuff with you Smile

(18-06-2015, 05:11 PM)janny Wrote:  If they're starting to look fuller then PM can just be too much for you-- hey its alright, herbs are a guessing game, some work for women and some dont.. if you'e seeing results without PM, dont take PM Smile it's a very strong estrogen herb, it could be over loading you.

youre welcome Smile

Omg, I am sad now..I thought that PM would make my breast bigger Sad Well, I have very boyish body, super ultra thin, small breast, no bottom, no hips...so how could I be estro dominant?? I am also trying to gain weight...I am only 50kg and 166 cm tall. do u think that for example swanson's PM would be better for me??
And one more thing..when I have taken dr lee's test..it showed that I am progesterone deficient...is it possible to be of that kind with the boyish slim body?? Would that progesterone make acne or hair loss or something?? thank u very much once again...I am glad to have a talk about this stuff with you Smile

[/quote]

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=21921

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=23128

these are my program pages, I post a lot of information on there, you should read through it- it can help you get a better understanding of nbe and how the body works ^_^

PM didn't work for me either, it's okay. You just have to find another program.. nbe takes time and patience. I dont think it's the brand of the PM it's just the estrogen properties that isn't agreeing with your body.

There are a few things that can result in your type of body. Genes, your family line and bone structure. If your family is very small, you will most likely will be small. You could have a fast metabolism. You'd have to take in more calories than you burn. If you're not lactose you can look into nutrament or supplement drinks that can help you gain weight. Protein shakes! Maca might add to your appetite and make you hungry.

I think it is possible to be estrogen dominant and lose your body/not have a body.. (& most over weight women are E dom)-- but that is what happened to me. I used to have balanced estrogen and progesterone. My breasts would swell every month from luteal phase when progesterone rises, & I had a natural D cup and I was very curvy. When my breast swelled I had a DD.

Then when my estrogen spiked from a cyst I had, I had break through bleeding and I dropped to a B cup and lost a ton of weight, I went from 150 to 120. & my boobs stopped swelling. I had too much E so it would overwrite my P. You need to have balanced hormones for a balanced body. I was also stressed out at the time so that in combination with estrogen dominance made me lose my body. Since my sex hormones started getting funky so my sexual places lost their circumference. Maca helped put my hormones back in place and my cyst ruptured now I have my body back (for the most part).

the links I gave you to my program and findings have photos of my body on there. My avatar is me, I always had a thick body but I started nbe when I lost it- when my hormones got all out of wack.

I am not saying your hormones are out of wack bc I can't tell you how your body is but I am just telling you what I think it could be- Since PM made you smaller that is why I think you have too much E.. and since the test said your P deficient, it would make sense. I think you should not take any E and during your luteal phase take PC or chaste.

you should get your hormones checked out at a doctors though <3

also there are other means of nbe besides herbs.. check my program pages, I have a lot of links you can check. also healthy saturated fats you can eat to gain weight bc at the time I lost weight. Smile feel free to ask me questions there if you need.

(18-06-2015, 09:48 PM)missboobshirt Wrote:  
(18-06-2015, 05:11 PM)janny Wrote:  If they're starting to look fuller then PM can just be too much for you-- hey its alright, herbs are a guessing game, some work for women and some dont.. if you'e seeing results without PM, dont take PM Smile it's a very strong estrogen herb, it could be over loading you.

youre welcome Smile

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=21921

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=23128

these are my program pages, I post a lot of information on there, you should read through it- it can help you get a better understanding of nbe and how the body works ^_^

PM didn't work for me either, it's okay. You just have to find another program.. nbe takes time and patience. I dont think it's the brand of the PM it's just the estrogen properties that isn't agreeing with your body.

There are a few things that can result in your type of body. Genes, your family line and bone structure. If your family is very small, you will most likely will be small. You could have a fast metabolism. You'd have to take in more calories than you burn. If you're not lactose you can look into nutrament or supplement drinks that can help you gain weight. Protein shakes! Maca might add to your appetite and make you hungry.

I think it is possible to be estrogen dominant and lose your body/not have a body.. (& most over weight women are E dom)-- but that is what happened to me. I used to have balanced estrogen and progesterone. My breasts would swell every month from luteal phase when progesterone rises, & I had a natural D cup and I was very curvy. When my breast swelled I had a DD.

Then when my estrogen spiked from a cyst I had, I had break through bleeding and I dropped to a B cup and lost a ton of weight, I went from 150 to 120. & my boobs stopped swelling. I had too much E so it would overwrite my P. You need to have balanced hormones for a balanced body. I was also stressed out at the time so that in combination with estrogen dominance made me lose my body. Since my sex hormones started getting funky so my sexual places lost their circumference. Maca helped put my hormones back in place and my cyst ruptured now I have my body back (for the most part).

the links I gave you to my program and findings have photos of my body on there. My avatar is me, I always had a thick body but I started nbe when I lost it- when my hormones got all out of wack.

I am not saying your hormones are out of wack bc I can't tell you how your body is but I am just telling you what I think it could be- Since PM made you smaller that is why I think you have too much E.. and since the test said your P deficient, it would make sense. I think you should not take any E and during your luteal phase take PC or chaste.

you should get your hormones checked out at a doctors though <3

also there are other means of nbe besides herbs.. check my program pages, I have a lot of links you can check. also healthy saturated fats you can eat to gain weight bc at the time I lost weight. Smile feel free to ask me questions there if you need.
[/quote]

Ok,thanks for the links.i have browsed through all the info...so probably i am overloaded with estrogen (i am also very nervous) and my receptors are shut down and thats whybmy breast down grow??so now i need to balance it with enough progesterone,eg prog cream and vitex and dong quai??and then will they start to grow?because now after pm they are smaller then ever :-( and what about maca?? I sometimes have higher blood pressure and would it increase thyroid function??i would like to be curvy with breast :-(

hey

i just wanted to throw in there.
PLEASE be careful if you have any blood pressure problems..
a lot of these herbs can raise/lower BP so you can imagine you take the wrong herb at the wrong dose and your in trouble.

this happened to me and I ended up with blood pressure drop due to herbs (goats rue similar to fenugreek) and ended up in hospital with my chin split open cause I collapsed.

maca for me at a doses of 500mg seemed tolerable but when I upped it to 1000mg too soon one day I ended up with terrfifying heart palplitations off and on so be mindful of any herbs you plan to take and if possible run them past a local naturopath or herbalist to make sure they wont interefere with your high BP.

im tall and slim too and can sympathise, its REAL hard for us to gain but I really think diet can help and yes the right herbs with the heeded advice above.

good luck

if you have low blood I would heed Ella's advice.

Yes, don't take PM anymore. Do a detox, drink lots of lemon water. Stay away from any herbs for a while.. then start over, maybe, lets say, next month?.

Yes, during your luteal phase, take some PC or vitex. I don't think you need both at the same time, so for now just pick one Smile I have E dom too and I just use PC and I have swelling.

Maca is suppose to help balance hormones but it is a stimulant and could give you heart palpitations like Ella said, so lets say, if you are sensitive to caffeine I wouldnt take maca because its good for like post work outs and stuff-- gives yo energy.. but maybe a low mg wont bother you.

there are other ways of NBE besides messing with your hormones, you can always look into noogleberry. It really does the trick over time Smile

and love, don't worry.. love your body for what it is, you're beautiful Smile It's okay to want to add or aim for a dream body but don't forget you are made fine just the way you are <3

During the previous cycle I had detox using sylimarin for 7days...coz I somehow thought that I am full of estrogens...I am really dissapointed coz the summer is coming, I thought that I would have bigger breast. Do u have any other ideas...I am using now red clover and fenu and wild zam and dong quai to balance it somehow and drinking spearmint and green tea. and in the luteal phase I will add progesterone cream...do u think it will move things? when the estro will be balanced with appropriate progesterone? or is it possible that I still have high teststerone and it prevents the boobs from growing?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon