Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Finding Hope After 1.5 Years of No Progress (An A Cup)

I haven’t grown anymore in the past few weeks. I think the overall sustained growth I just had after starting back up was about 0.25”, so I am 32.5”.  I’m looking back into adding some supplements but have to be careful with certain things because I am on birth control as a contraceptive. 2 days ago I started taking 1000mg MSM a day with Vitamin C and am also trying to drink only decaf coffee for awhile. I am continuing to massage 1-2 times a day.

(03-04-2018, 04:47 PM)PrincessBubblegum Wrote:  I haven’t grown anymore in the past few weeks. I think the overall sustained growth I just had after starting back up was about 0.25”, so I am 32.5”.  I’m looking back into adding some supplements but have to be careful with certain things because I am on birth control as a contraceptive. 2 days ago I started taking 1000mg MSM a day with Vitamin C and am also trying to drink only decaf coffee for awhile. I am continuing to massage 1-2 times a day.
Hey 

Just wondering if fertility queen would be able to help you. Fertility queen is the name of the youtube channel, on breast nexus she is known as Tibetan princess or something like that.

(04-04-2018, 04:04 AM)Dark_Swan Wrote:  
(03-04-2018, 04:47 PM)PrincessBubblegum Wrote:  I haven’t grown anymore in the past few weeks. I think the overall sustained growth I just had after starting back up was about 0.25”, so I am 32.5”.  I’m looking back into adding some supplements but have to be careful with certain things because I am on birth control as a contraceptive. 2 days ago I started taking 1000mg MSM a day with Vitamin C and am also trying to drink only decaf coffee for awhile. I am continuing to massage 1-2 times a day.
Hey 

Just wondering if fertility queen would be able to help you. Fertility queen is the name of the youtube channel, on breast nexus she is known as Tibetan princess or something like that.
I have seen some of her posts on here but didn’t know that she had a YouTube channel. I’ll check it out, thanks!

A few days after starting MSM my breasts began to feel sensitive again. I took 1000mg for about 5 days and have upped it to 2000mg as of yesterday. I have read that the brand I’m taking isn’t going to be as effective as some others, but it’s the only one I found in the store at the time. I’m going to order another brand to take once this bottle is gone. I don’t feel any growth yet but I’m excited that I have a little soreness again! I’m also continuing to drink only decaf coffee. My response could be one of these factors or a combination of the two, as I began both on the same day.

Quick update: I haven’t noticed any more growth with msm and massage, but I am sore all the time so hopefully something is happening and I just can’t tell yet. I still fit in my 34A bras, though I rarely wear them.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon