Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Flaxseed and Fenugreek oil

Update : Ive officially switched over to coconut oil! Lol hopefully this'll work just as well, I will update you all in about 2 weeks

So you had those results with just fish oil and massage? That's awesome!

I haven't purchased any yet, I've just seen them in a fair few places. I'll probably get some from Holland & Barrett if I decide to try it Smile Hope it works for you! Keep us updated Smile

(27-08-2015, 09:35 PM)Lila0000 Wrote:  So you had those results with just fish oil and massage? That's awesome!

No not only that, I started out with flaxseed oil, and I also listen to binaural beats on YouTube and hypnosis videos, lastly every once and a while I'll digest ground flaxseed

Sooo update! I haven't listened to the binural beats a whole lot...BUT my breasts are starting to look rounder in the middle part which is good. The coconut oil smells outstandingly better, but be warned! The oil produced discoloration on any white article of clothing... Giving it a yellowish color. It looks almost as if they were sweat stains. Other than that all seems to be going well nothing major nothing minor

Next update: sooooo since I've been SO busy with back to school and everything I've had to majorly cut back on my nbe, now I only do like one massage a day? But it's better than nothing right? One thing I have noticed since using any type of massage oil- acne! Does anyone know any way to combat this?? But besides the coconut oil isn't too bad...I haven't really noticed much difference but that could also be because of my lack of following a religious schedule every night. I'm still hoping they grow.... Another thing I was wondering- I'm looking to switch over to something else. I heard maca is great for your bum and boobs, but it helps MUSCLE build...I also heard that fish oil and vitamin e combined are great for butt growth because they help produce more fat- from looking on YouTube this seems to be true..but one thing, this means it should help with breast enlargement also right????? I want to try switching it up since it's good to, but I don't know if I want to go with maca( HIGHLY recommended for breast growth even though it promotes muscle which should actually make them smaller..right? I'm confused lol) or fish oil/ vitamin e which will produce fat but is also NOT garunteed to help breast growth???

(30-09-2015, 04:11 AM)Cmichaela Wrote:  Next update: sooooo since I've been SO busy with back to school and everything I've had to majorly cut back on my nbe, now I only do like one massage a day? But it's better than nothing right? One thing I have noticed since using any type of massage oil- acne! Does anyone know any way to combat this?? But besides the coconut oil isn't too bad...I haven't really noticed much difference but that could also be because of my lack of following a religious schedule every night. I'm still hoping they grow.... Another thing I was wondering- I'm looking to switch over to something else. I heard maca is great for your bum and boobs, but it helps MUSCLE build...I also heard that fish oil and vitamin e combined are great for butt growth because they help produce more fat- from looking on YouTube this seems to be true..but one thing, this means it should help with breast enlargement also right????? I want to try switching it up since it's good to, but I don't know if I want to go with maca( HIGHLY recommended for breast growth even though it promotes muscle which should actually make them smaller..right? I'm confused lol) or fish oil/ vitamin e which will produce fat but is also NOT garunteed to help breast growth???

What I don't understand is why would fish oil cause butt growth but not boob if massaged with it?? Fish oil lowers inflammation internally I know that much but how does it promote fat growth if used externally? Anyone know cause I'd use it if it does! My weights heading downwards again so any fat growth whatsoever is welcomed..

(26-07-2015, 02:57 AM)hannah Wrote:  I used flaxseedoil too, I think it did something when I stopped it after 4-5 months of massaging with it..Flax and Fenugreek can both be beneficial, but I wouldnt recommend to do it daily in long term. And if you get flax make sure its a good quality some say lignan free but I coundt find that one but had 2 different quality's one oil was white and the other was yellowish both under the same name but the yellow one was much more potent for me. Make sure you store the FSO in the fridge btw.

HI, what does refrigerating the FSO do?

Keeps it from spoiling. FSO goes rancid at room temperature.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon