Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Flaxseed and Fenugreek oil

The following link speaks to the effects of lignans. Can you get flaxseed oil that is free of lignans?

http://www.lignans.net/breast-cancer-prevention.html [/b]

(20-08-2015, 03:19 PM)growthspurt Wrote:  Aww lucky i cant use fish oil (horribly allergic) so i used flax as an alternative still got results but i heard some wondeeful things about using fish oil on breasts and butt. Have you tried fish oil as a butt ehancment also?

Yes I have, but I haven't noticed anything yet. I also saw on YouTube that you are suppose to combine in with vitamin E which I haven't been doing so that could be why I haven't seen results

(20-08-2015, 08:25 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(18-08-2015, 04:15 PM)Cmichaela Wrote:  Next update: I have officially grown 1 inch!!!! YayyyyySmile u singe fish oil which seems to be working better than the flax did. Regardless I will still consume ground flax.
From fish oil? Wow that's cool.
If I wasn't worried about stink in of fish I'd try it. How old are you btw? Just wondered if younger people respond better to massage?

I was worried about the smell too! Luckily I found some odorless fish oil and I use that because I didn't want the smell to get into my clothes- so I'd say definitely try some if you can find the odorless type! And I am 17; not sure if this is true at all but one YouTube video said that it is good to start nbe while you are going through puberty because your body is growing so the growth hormones aren't settled making it easier to grow. But I've heard far more often than not that it is not good to mess around with herbal oils that change hormone levels until you are fully done growing. I decided to take the risk because 1. I'm Asian and most Asian women have smaller busts so mine likely was not going to grow anymore and 2. My breast haven't changed at all in 2 years maybe even more.

(21-08-2015, 01:29 AM)AlexisM Wrote:  The following link speaks to the effects of lignans. Can you get flaxseed oil that is free of lignans?

http://www.lignans.net/breast-cancer-prevention.html [/b]

Hm reading through this it seems like lignans are a good thing unless I am mistaken? I heard that flaxseed is very good for breast enhancement. Although according to this article it may cause "estrogen blocks". The type I used was nature way and I got some results plus I hear it recommended all the time. If you do not want to use flaxseed, try either fish oil or coconut oil- but since coconuts are plants as well i would imagine that it's fatty acids have the same properties as flaxseed (meaning it could contain lignans possibly) The best advice I would give is to just google "lignon free flaxseed oil" and see what comes up

UPDATE: the "odorless" fish oil IS NOT ODORLESS!!!!!!! it doesn't smell when applied but after my clothes went through the wash and dried my whole basement smelled terrible!!!!!! I'm going to try and mix it with vitamin E so it cuts the smell but wow what a disappointment

Hi Michaela,

Look into coconut oil, there's plenty of recent research on how it helps NBE,(e.g. it covers 3-4 NBE needs) Coconut oil smell is blah for me, however, I love the effects. Personally, I think it outperforms all other oils. It certainly smells better than fish oil. Rolleyes

Good luck Wink

(24-08-2015, 06:10 PM)Cmichaela Wrote:  UPDATE: the "odorless" fish oil IS NOT ODORLESS!!!!!!! it doesn't smell when applied but after my clothes went through the wash and dried my whole basement smelled terrible!!!!!! I'm going to try and mix it with vitamin E so it cuts the smell but wow what a disappointment

I trialed fish oil the other day, it wasn't an overly fishy smelling oil anyway then I had a shower, I THOUGHT I had washed/scrubbed the fish oil off . Anyway went to work and I STUNK all day long! I was soo embarrassed... Wont be making that mistake again.

The vit E in the fish oil is to help it stop oxidising on contact with air, its an antioxidant so wont stop the oil smelling. I only consume fish oil with vit e in it.

(24-08-2015, 07:12 PM)Lotus Wrote:  Hi Michaela,

Look into coconut oil, there's plenty of recent research on how it helps NBE,(e.g. it covers 3-4 NBE needs) Coconut oil smell is blah for me, however, I love the effects. Personally, I think it outperforms all other oils. It certainly smells better than fish oil. Rolleyes

Good luck Wink

Nice, they don't by any chance sell coconut oil in capsule form do you know? Also where do you get yours and how expensive is it?

You can get coconut oil in capsule form Smile I didn't know they were good for NBE though, I've heard they are good for skin, hair and nails etc..

(26-08-2015, 03:50 PM)Littlens Wrote:  You can get coconut oil in capsule form Smile I didn't know they were good for NBE though, I've heard they are good for skin, hair and nails etc..

Where did you purchase yours? Just wondering Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon