Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Russia and other Scandinavian country have an average of DD!!!

I read somewhere that women in Scandinavian countries are taller in general and that's why the bra sizes run bigger. Unfortunately I have no idea where I read this.

Video about fish oil:

That... does not seem to match most other modern commentaries I've found on EPA & DHA studies, and whenever I'm looking through studies it's rather overwhelming in favor EPA & DHA omega 3s. It's very difficult to find anything to the contrary, you really have to dig, and from what I've read elsewhere those tend to be the poorer studies based more on some vague correlation than actual cause and effect. The last time I heard it come up was a supposed correlation between fish oil and prostate cancer. A review called the article irresponsible because not only was it a poor study that used a rather round-about way of measuring the correlation, even then it would be worth it for the overwhelming evidence of other benefits.

EPA & DHA are called essential fatty acids because they are fats that the body cannot make. To say they are not beneficial or are harmful to fatty tissue and general fat health, and all cell membranes for that matter, is as dubious as saying that calcium & vitamin D are bad for the bones or that protein is bad for muscle. Fat is a major structural component of the body and the body cannot make all types of it.

It's not just the American Heart Association recommendation either. It's the recommendation of the World Health Organization and a hundred or so governments.

It's much easier to confuse people because of the lack of public understanding on these essential fats and other nutrients because we are educated on very few building materials. We hear that all plants mainly need is NPK and the rest is minor, but for example the green in leaves for chlorophyll photosynthesis is magnesium. Photosynthesis seems somewhat necessary to plant life too. Thyroid hormone has an iodine atom in it. Skin is coated in oil to keep it moisturized and the wrong thickness of this oil clogs pores. The brain is made largely of all kinds of fats and from choline and inositol. The electron transport chain for aerobic metabolism includes calcium and zinc atoms to pass on the electrons so you can get energy from your food; otherwise you can't. The N in NADH which passes energy from sugar to ATP is nicotinamide aka niacin. To use that phosphate energy from ATP on an enzyme to break a molecule, often the phosphate is passed through pyridoxal phosphate aka B6 which then bonds to the enzyme and uses the release of the phosphate to bend the enzyme and break the substrate molecule. Enzymes that require energy to break a molecule are kinda important to a fully functioning body. All nutrients are *not* some industry fad or drug with possible benefit, harm, or neutral effect that we can't be sure about. They are components for the normal functioning of the body and are always required. In fact if your body didn't partially convert some plant oils into small amounts of EPA & DHA, and after many years your reserves got depleted, you would flat out die because you would be missing all of a required component of the body. In babies especially a lack of these causes a fourfold increase in birth defect risk because they have too little of a material and so some of them is simply missing.

If you want something vegan for EPA & DHA, there are algae based supplements you can use. ALA found from sources like flax oil is also 10% converted into EPA & DHA which is minimal but better than nothing, plus the ALAs in flax oil have other benefits so you may as well get flax just to get the ALAs and then getting a minimial amount of EPA & DHA is a side benefit.

Sorry was that harsh? I think I needed a bigger dinner. And this has come up before. The media seems to have some kind of illogical vendetta against fish. I'm guessing it's sponsor related but who knows.

Anyway anyone can browse through pubmed.gov and so on and decide for themselves.

Vegans can get vegan EPA & DHA supplements. Plus flax (for ALAS and as a partial help for EPA & DHA) and B12. Zinc is another common vegan deficiency but you can get plenty plus several other nutrients by eating lots of sprouted pumpkin seeds, tahini and/or hummus. For the last 2 home made is best so you can sprout the seeds and prevent the farts. The other nutrients in those 3 are similar or better to those found in whole grains, plus zinc is necessary for several functions throughout the body so it probably wouldn't be a bad idea for all types of development either. And no offense meant to be implied; there are several health advantages to veganism, probably better than being a primary carnivore. I think the ideal would be a small amount of meat, much smaller than what most people eat.

Surferjoe, what do you think about the ''vodka'' theory? Alcohol is an aromatizer.. And Scandinavian people drink quite a bit during winter time, (I've heard) because its also cold there.

Just wanted to put my own opinion in here. I'm from Finland and have traveled to Russia and Sweden quite often and I just have to say that this chart is not accurate. If we talk about natural breasts the average size is still not that great. Also you have to take notice that weight plays big role in this also. But if you go to the streets you will see the b-c -cup on the women. Smile I think why these results are like this is some due the fact that Scandinavian women are bigger as taller and like wide chested but not so fat. So many girls have wide chest but the actual breast is not so big. But if you go to store you are lucky if you find bigger than c-cup bras. My friend has a D-cup (EU measurements here) and she almost never finds bra that fits here. Stores don't really carry that big sizes here.

I think you have good points about the fish oil and stuff and some of it makes sense. Norway is a big fish country and Scandinavian countries (especially Finland) has a big drinking culture. Also we use a lot of milk products. Fish is recommended to eat once a week. We also eat a lot of berries as we get them in autumn. Also EU makes strict rules what kind of food we can produce and import from other countries. So here is just a few thoughts. Smile

(11-08-2015, 09:40 AM)lumihiutale Wrote:  Just wanted to put my own opinion in here. I'm from Finland and have traveled to Russia and Sweden quite often and I just have to say that this chart is not accurate. If we talk about natural breasts the average size is still not that great. Also you have to take notice that weight plays big role in this also. But if you go to the streets you will see the b-c -cup on the women. Smile I think why these results are like this is some due the fact that Scandinavian women are bigger as taller and like wide chested but not so fat. So many girls have wide chest but the actual breast is not so big. But if you go to store you are lucky if you find bigger than c-cup bras. My friend has a D-cup (EU measurements here) and she almost never finds bra that fits here. Stores don't really carry that big sizes here.

I think you have good points about the fish oil and stuff and some of it makes sense. Norway is a big fish country and Scandinavian countries (especially Finland) has a big drinking culture. Also we use a lot of milk products. Fish is recommended to eat once a week. We also eat a lot of berries as we get them in autumn. Also EU makes strict rules what kind of food we can produce and import from other countries. So here is just a few thoughts. Smile
---------------------------------------------------------
Very informative. Thanks, POM

you know I see young girls all the time now, and I mean like 10 + and it feels to me every young teen I see now has BIG breasts. its all the hormones in the meats and bad estrogens in the envrironment, ie did you know EVERY time you touch a till receipt from a shop that your absorbing just from touching them endrocrine disruptors that fuck up your hormones.. name me someone who doesn't touch some form of bpa or breath in xenoestrgoens on a daily basis. its fucked up!!!

this will put it into perspective
http://www.ewg.org/research/dirty-dozen-...disruptors

(11-08-2015, 09:40 AM)lumihiutale Wrote:  Just wanted to put my own opinion in here. I'm from Finland and have traveled to Russia and Sweden quite often and I just have to say that this chart is not accurate. If we talk about natural breasts the average size is still not that great. Also you have to take notice that weight plays big role in this also. But if you go to the streets you will see the b-c -cup on the women. Smile I think why these results are like this is some due the fact that Scandinavian women are bigger as taller and like wide chested but not so fat. So many girls have wide chest but the actual breast is not so big. But if you go to store you are lucky if you find bigger than c-cup bras. My friend has a D-cup (EU measurements here) and she almost never finds bra that fits here. Stores don't really carry that big sizes here.

Thanks for confirming that there's a big drinking culture, there are only 2 things that I dont do and thats consuming fish oil and drinking strong liquor. I'm weary about the fish oil, since in many fishs and fish oils there's a lot of heavy metals.Sad
And where dont the EU makes strict rules aboutDodgy I think we really became one unhealthy economical country. Instead of country';s with boarders, they are just symbolic now.

(11-08-2015, 08:19 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  you know I see young girls all the time now, and I mean like 10 + and it feels to me every young teen I see now has BIG breasts. its all the hormones in the meats and bad estrogens in the envrironment, ie did you know EVERY time you touch a till receipt from a shop that your absorbing just from touching them endrocrine disruptors that fuck up your hormones.. name me someone who doesn't touch some form of bpa or breath in xenoestrgoens on a daily basis. its fucked up!!!

Good article. And it really clears up your opinion. Read this, its really concerningSad:

''What happens when you introduce highly toxic chemicals into nature and turn your back? For one thing, feminization of male frogs. That’s right, researchers have found that exposure to even low levels of the herbicide atrazine can turn male frogs into females that produce completely viable eggs. ''

(11-08-2015, 09:28 PM)Hannah14 Wrote:  
(11-08-2015, 08:19 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  you know I see young girls all the time now, and I mean like 10 + and it feels to me every young teen I see now has BIG breasts. its all the hormones in the meats and bad estrogens in the envrironment, ie did you know EVERY time you touch a till receipt from a shop that your absorbing just from touching them endrocrine disruptors that fuck up your hormones.. name me someone who doesn't touch some form of bpa or breath in xenoestrgoens on a daily basis. its fucked up!!!

Good article. And it really clears up your opinion. Read this, its really concerningSad:

''What happens when you introduce highly toxic chemicals into nature and turn your back? For one thing, feminization of male frogs. That’s right, researchers have found that exposure to even low levels of the herbicide atrazine can turn male frogs into females that produce completely viable eggs. ''

Yep. And those parasites I told you about.. could be caught from uncooked meat, even salads from your local store.. not to mention convetional fruits/veg from supermarket all sprayed with shit or irradiated cause they come from oversease. I emailed you too .

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon