Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Russia and other Scandinavian country have an average of DD!!!

(11-08-2015, 02:07 AM)Hannah14 Wrote:  Surferjoe, what do you think about the ''vodka'' theory? Alcohol is an aromatizer.. And Scandinavian people drink quite a bit during winter time, (I've heard) because its also cold there.
Oh I thought she was joking. I haven't heard about that so I have no idea. Could be? I quickly found this study: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11163119 . The smaller amount at the end translated to human weight equals about 10 shots a day for a prolonged period of time, and mainly in men; it's unclear how well it works in women. I think you'd kill your liver first.

(11-08-2015, 09:18 PM)Hannah14 Wrote:  Thanks for confirming that there's a big drinking culture, there are only 2 things that I dont do and thats consuming fish oil and drinking strong liquor. I'm weary about the fish oil, since in many fishs and fish oils there's a lot of heavy metals.Sad
And where dont the EU makes strict rules aboutDodgy I think we really became one unhealthy economical country. Instead of country';s with boarders, they are just symbolic now.

Heavy metals bind to protein not oil so fish oil is heavy metal free. Most of them also advertise this fact on their label. Plus the amount in most fish is negligible. Only the larger fish have a decent amount. Basically every step in the food chain is around a 10-fold increase in heavy metals, because a fish eats 10 times its weight over its life. Smaller fish have exponentially less, and larger fish exponentially more. Almost all common fish have a negligible amount except tuna, and even tuna is fine twice a week. And there's a pretty good margin of safety in that limit. And it has to accumulate over time to be harmful. So if you had 8 servings of tuna one week and no tuna for the next 3 weeks that's totally fine. Swordfish and shark have far more than tuna and it's hard to say if heavy eaters of these fish suffer any negative effects at all, in spite of being far beyond the recommended limit. IIRC most worrisome harmful effects occurred in Eskimos eating whales (natives are exempt from the whaling ban IIRC). If you get line caught tuna not only is it better for fish conservation it's a smaller tuna so it has far less heavy metals too.

The biggest estrogen pollutants I know of are pesticides accumulating in animal fat and BPA in metal can liners and receipts. Acidic foods like fruit, tomato and cola tend to leach the can liner more. But many brands are now advertising to be BPA free.

(11-08-2015, 09:40 AM)lumihiutale Wrote:  Just wanted to put my own opinion in here. I'm from Finland and have traveled to Russia and Sweden quite often and I just have to say that this chart is not accurate. If we talk about natural breasts the average size is still not that great. Also you have to take notice that weight plays big role in this also. But if you go to the streets you will see the b-c -cup on the women. Smile I think why these results are like this is some due the fact that Scandinavian women are bigger as taller and like wide chested but not so fat. So many girls have wide chest but the actual breast is not so big. But if you go to store you are lucky if you find bigger than c-cup bras. My friend has a D-cup (EU measurements here) and she almost never finds bra that fits here. Stores don't really carry that big sizes here.

I think you have good points about the fish oil and stuff and some of it makes sense. Norway is a big fish country and Scandinavian countries (especially Finland) has a big drinking culture. Also we use a lot of milk products. Fish is recommended to eat once a week. We also eat a lot of berries as we get them in autumn. Also EU makes strict rules what kind of food we can produce and import from other countries. So here is just a few thoughts. Smile

Thanks for your input. I haven't done much traveling so these statistics were just inspired me to research diets of various countries i guess. I just found this chart amongst a couple others listing these countries as busty.
Although a b-c average is pretty decent considering there is not an obesity issue in those countries. I kind of feel it is difficult to find larger bra sizes in major stores unless you go to a specialty bra store. at less that how is is for me.

The fish oil that I am taking states on the bottle that it is free of detrimental levels of mercury. Surferjoe is correct that most of the mercury is in the fishes meat and the more predator fish species contain more mercury. Larger fish have higher levels of mercury because they consume smaller fish that also contain some mercury. This is why shark meat is some what dangerous because it contains high levels. fish oil is usually made from anchovies, sardines mackerel which contain little mercury to begin with.

(07-08-2015, 09:56 AM)CalmlyAndrogynous Wrote:  The correlation factor seems to be cold climate. In Australia, the state with the largest cup size average is Tasmania which is the southern most (and coldest) state in the country.
CalmlyAndrogynous,, Then would there be any chance that our growth cycles might be connected to the wintertime here as well? Has anyone noticed more growth during that time of year? I mean we know we tend to sweat more in the summer and i know that's the easiest time of year for me to lose weight.

Natural pregnancy birth and nursing is common there more than here. Multiple children including later in life also is common there.

I recently encountered the map on Cheryl's site and was immediately skeptical. I can understand that the U.S. could be near the top - we probably have the greatest amount of estrogens floating around our environment, even in the drinking water. But the rest of the map didn't make much sense to me. Can anyone attest to any credibility to this survey? We have been trying to conger up reasons e.g. fish oil and cold weather for this distribution - but is the distribution correct?

(13-09-2015, 07:10 PM)AlexisM Wrote:  I recently encountered the map on Cheryl's site and was immediately skeptical. I can understand that the U.S. could be near the top - we probably have the greatest amount of estrogens floating around our environment, even in the drinking water. But the rest of the map didn't make much sense to me. Can anyone attest to any credibility to this survey? We have been trying to conger up reasons e.g. fish oil and cold weather for this distribution - but is the distribution correct?
Im curious as well about the source,,Just wanted to comment on the floating estrogen too, Its said that Roaches are changing sex, the males of the species are being mutated from the exposure your talking about. And the main cause were discarded birth control pills that dissolved and entered the ground water and drinking water. How exactly they could find access into our sources of drinking water is beyond me,,,(i believe it though). But i can clearly see their presence in the run off from dumps.

(13-09-2015, 01:23 AM)Pinnochia Wrote:  
(07-08-2015, 09:56 AM)CalmlyAndrogynous Wrote:  The correlation factor seems to be cold climate. In Australia, the state with the largest cup size average is Tasmania which is the southern most (and coldest) state in the country.
CalmlyAndrogynous,, Then would there be any chance that our growth cycles might be connected to the wintertime here as well? Has anyone noticed more growth during that time of year? I mean we know we tend to sweat more in the summer and i know that's the easiest time of year for me to lose weight.
I think the colder the climate, the more fat you are likely to deposit in the colder months. Maybe you lose less from different parts of body during the summer?

(11-08-2015, 08:19 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  you know I see young girls all the time now, and I mean like 10 + and it feels to me every young teen I see now has BIG breasts. its all the hormones in the meats and bad estrogens in the envrironment, ie did you know EVERY time you touch a till receipt from a shop that your absorbing just from touching them endrocrine disruptors that fuck up your hormones.. name me someone who doesn't touch some form of bpa or breath in xenoestrgoens on a daily basis. its fucked up!!!

this will put it into perspective
http://www.ewg.org/research/dirty-dozen-...disruptors
I don't remember the exact ages, but, back in the `50's, girls didn't start growing tits until they were about 13 to 15 (I think!). Plastic was just starting to become all the rage around the late `30's. Now, nearly EVERYTHING is plastic and we give our babies plastic toys to put in their mouths, and, girls today are starting to grow their tits around 9 years old!! And, if you believe there's something to (I forget the term for it), telling yourself to make something happen and it does. Like, if you tell yourself you're going to get a cold, you'll get a cold, then, adding fuel to the fire is girls that already have their tits making fun of other girls of similar age for NOT having tits, yet, so, of course, said flat-chested girl (who WILL develop quite nicely in a few more years, anyway), now wishes and wishes she HAD bigger tits to she could be like, or better, than her peers! Then, there IS a chance that that wishful thinking might also cause her to start growing them sooner!
As for receipts, I forget what it is that's in the ink those are printed with, but it's intentionally put there to cause certain harm to you! I never touch the face of them if I can help it.

(14-09-2015, 12:11 AM)WantAPair Wrote:  
(11-08-2015, 08:19 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  you know I see young girls all the time now, and I mean like 10 + and it feels to me every young teen I see now has BIG breasts. its all the hormones in the meats and bad estrogens in the envrironment, ie did you know EVERY time you touch a till receipt from a shop that your absorbing just from touching them endrocrine disruptors that fuck up your hormones.. name me someone who doesn't touch some form of bpa or breath in xenoestrgoens on a daily basis. its fucked up!!!

this will put it into perspective
http://www.ewg.org/research/dirty-dozen-...disruptors
I don't remember the exact ages, but, back in the `50's, girls didn't start growing tits until they were about 13 to 15 (I think!). Plastic was just starting to become all the rage around the late `30's. Now, nearly EVERYTHING is plastic and we give our babies plastic toys to put in their mouths, and, girls today are starting to grow their tits around 9 years old!! And, if you believe there's something to (I forget the term for it), telling yourself to make something happen and it does. Like, if you tell yourself you're going to get a cold, you'll get a cold, then, adding fuel to the fire is girls that already have their tits making fun of other girls of similar age for NOT having tits, yet, so, of course, said flat-chested girl (who WILL develop quite nicely in a few more years, anyway), now wishes and wishes she HAD bigger tits to she could be like, or better, than her peers! Then, there IS a chance that that wishful thinking might also cause her to start growing them sooner!
As for receipts, I forget what it is that's in the ink those are printed with, but it's intentionally put there to cause certain harm to you! I never touch the face of them if I can help it.

Do u know at pita pit food outlet they WRAP the receipt in the bread while they are putting the filling in. And when I ask them not to they look at me like I'm mad! Yes till receipt s are toxic

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon