Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

No tingling. Please help.

(09-08-2015, 12:33 AM)PinkSakura Wrote:  Hello Everybody! I'm new to breast enhancement. I wear a size 34a bra. When I take my measurements, I measure about 32' around the fullest part of my breast and 29" where my bra band would be. My left breast fits normal in my bra and my right needs to be fullerSad. It's been about 6 weeks and haven't had much luck so farSad. I have had some tingling pain and that feeling of being "heavy". But, it could have been just because it was around my period time Sad. I started on June 27 with just Fenugreek and Fennel. Eventually added other supplements. I also do some fenugreek extract with vitamin e oil massages before bed and some massaging in the shower. Mainly on my right breast. Here is my list of supplements I take everyday:

For breast growth:
Fenugreek 610mg x 6
Fennel 480mg x 3
Flaxseed oil 1200mg x 3
Saw palmetto 450mg x 3

For memory:
Ginkgo biloba 120mg x 1
Phosphatidyserine 100mg x 3

For health and weight loss:
Vitamin c 1000mg x 1
Vitamin b12 1mg x 1
Green tea extract 250mg x 3

If anyone has a suggestion on what I can add to get some growth going, it would be very much appreciated. Thank you! Blush

Sorry I never asked how old you are?
Then I noticed you are taking a lot of pills esp if you have never taken herbs before. I made that mistake initially and threw my cycle out and had some nasty side effects inclu very heavy bleeding during periods, I believe in part that was because I was taking relatively high doses of fenugreek/fennel and saw palmetto.
Please be mindfull that less is more, more is playing with fire.
I learnt that the hard way when I O'd on pills namely fenugreek and goats rue and ended up in hospital.
While this doesn't answer your question about helping you out with a programme it encourages you to think carefully about what you take and in what dosage.
You seem to have covered your bases so you know what youre aiming for and obviously researched this, just be a little careful.
From a well meaning be there done that and paid for it member Smile

SurferJoe, the pill has 160mg of fatty acids. So I should be good with that one pill.

Ella, I'm 31 years old. So far, my periods have stayed the same. A day or two early or late. Same flow. Thanks for the heads up. I'll try to watch out for any changes.

(02-09-2015, 09:07 AM)PinkSakura Wrote:  SurferJoe, the pill has 160mg of fatty acids. So I should be good with that one pill.

Ella, I'm 31 years old. So far, my periods have stayed the same. A day or two early or late. Same flow. Thanks for the heads up. I'll try to watch out for any changes.

All good. Good luck Smile

Thanks Ella! Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon