Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hello, beginner here, please advise me on my plan :)

Hello everyone,
I have just joined the site but have been stalking you guys' threads for a really long time! (Sorry if im using the word wrong english is not my native language Big Grin )

I am currently 19 and a 32B size according to VS. not really filling the bra, but also not so empty, I guess just in the middle. Although both of my grandmas have really large breasts, that trait somehow bypassed my mom, and she always had small breasts, and she got implants like 2.5 years ago. Her breasts are 34Bs with implants, so i guess you guys can imagine how unlucky we are with curves. She told me that once she had me her breasts grew, but she pumped them so hard for milk that all the fat went away, so i think genetically my breasts wont grow any longer.

My aim is to have 32Ds, and have been massaging my breasts with flaxseed oil for a week. About the second day, i felt they were bigger and fuller although i did not measure, but it was obvious to me. However the fullness only stayed for two days, and went away, and now i begin to think that the massage maybe made my breasts smaller? If thats the case, im really sad and wont continue the massage.

In my country, some herbs are not available, like red clover. I am planning to order Solgar's tablets as they seem to be the only trustable company here.

Heres my plan:
3x Solgar Super Concentrated Soy Isoflavones Capsule (38 mg of net isoflavone per capsule)
2x Biovea 500mg Pueraria Mirifica Capsule
2x Saw Palmetto Berry Extract capsule 300mg

I could also add in some fenugreek capsule as it is available.
I am also planning to drink fennel tea and sage tea every day.
If the massage with FSO is okay, i will continue that as well, but i heard that if you boil fenugreek and put the water and leaves in a water based hand cream and massage it onto your breasts at night, that also has good effect. Some people also mixed FSO and fenugreek extract and used that.

I am not into noogleberry as of my mother's experience with pumping, I know that it might be different as she was breastfeeding but I just dont like it.

These are the only things that I can do. Please advise me on the dosage, or anything about this program in particular.

Thank you so much in advance Smile
Celina

http://increasemybreast.com/list-of-the-...form-them/
http://breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=20386

hi
please don't consider taking herbs yet, you are way too young to mess around with herbs. they can make you very UNbalanced believe me.
id persist with the massages, apparently they say if you massage the wrong direction it might make them smaller, I found the link above with all sorts of massages so have a look through or look in the massage section of this forum.

also my mum had small boobs then had kids and they ballooned out and stayed that way, my sister has big boobs and I don't, I really don't think genetics are THAT reliable, its external factors as well. plus ive read breasts can grow in spurts right up to 25 so you may be far from done yet even if you have stopped.

I really think persist with the massages and don't even think about herbs for the next few years, take a look at breast enlarging foods instead, you are in a good position at your age to grow them by manual methods & with the right food.

if you do follow through with herbs just remember just because they are natural doesn't mean they are safe, far from it and ive found that out the hard way.

good luck.

I know how you feel. When i first started flax oil i thought my breasts grew smaller but i kept going at it regardless because i learned when it comes to NBE your breasts will get bigger, smaller, bigger and so on. Just keep trying for at least 30 days make sure you are massaging your breasts inward with flax oil for at least 15 minutes. I am looking for something new to use as a massage oil so my breasts wont get used to the FO.

(19-08-2015, 03:37 AM)growthspurt Wrote:  I know how you feel. When i first started flax oil i thought my breasts grew smaller but i kept going at it regardless because i learned when it comes to NBE your breasts will get bigger, smaller, bigger and so on. Just keep trying for at least 30 days make sure you are massaging your breasts inward with flax oil for at least 15 minutes. I am looking for something new to use as a massage oil so my breasts wont get used to the FO.
----------------------------------------------------
Use extra virgin olive oil to replace FO.

(18-08-2015, 08:07 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  http://increasemybreast.com/list-of-the-...form-them/
http://breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=20386

hi
please don't consider taking herbs yet, you are way too young to mess around with herbs. they can make you very UNbalanced believe me.
id persist with the massages, apparently they say if you massage the wrong direction it might make them smaller, I found the link above with all sorts of massages so have a look through or look in the massage section of this forum.

also my mum had small boobs then had kids and they ballooned out and stayed that way, my sister has big boobs and I don't, I really don't think genetics are THAT reliable, its external factors as well. plus ive read breasts can grow in spurts right up to 25 so you may be far from done yet even if you have stopped.

I really think persist with the massages and don't even think about herbs for the next few years, take a look at breast enlarging foods instead, you are in a good position at your age to grow them by manual methods & with the right food.

if you do follow through with herbs just remember just because they are natural doesn't mean they are safe, far from it and ive found that out the hard way.

good luck.
---------------------------------------------------
I agree with Ella. POM

(19-08-2015, 05:35 AM)pom19 Wrote:  
(19-08-2015, 03:37 AM)growthspurt Wrote:  I know how you feel. When i first started flax oil i thought my breasts grew smaller but i kept going at it regardless because i learned when it comes to NBE your breasts will get bigger, smaller, bigger and so on. Just keep trying for at least 30 days make sure you are massaging your breasts inward with flax oil for at least 15 minutes. I am looking for something new to use as a massage oil so my breasts wont get used to the FO.

Omg thanks so much for the suggestion. I was actually thinking about using olive oil but havent heard anyone use it before. What does the olive oil have in it that makes it beneficial for breasts growth? Im thinking about the fats probably but idk.

(20-08-2015, 03:22 PM)growthspurt Wrote:  
(19-08-2015, 05:35 AM)pom19 Wrote:  

Omg thanks so much for the suggestion. I was actually thinking about using olive oil but havent heard anyone use it before. What does the olive oil have in it that makes it beneficial for breasts growth? Im thinking about the fats probably but idk.
------------------------------------------------------
http://articles.mercola.com/herbal-oils/olive-oil.aspx
http://www.oliveoiltimes.com/olive-oil-health-benefits
Not a day passes that I did not take extra virgin olive oil in my food. I used to massage with olive oil. Smile POM

How did olive oil work for you breasts wise? Do you think i should do 1tsp olive oil + 1tsp of flax oil and massage it on the area? Sorry for asking so much lol.

(21-08-2015, 01:18 AM)growthspurt Wrote:  How did olive oil work for you breasts wise? Do you think i should do 1tsp olive oil + 1tsp of flax oil and massage it on the area? Sorry for asking so much lol.
---------------------------------------------------------------
My massage oil was mixed of:

1-olive oil
2-Flax seed oil
3-a few drops of Lavender oil
4-and a few drops of other essential oils which should be added per your preference, but you don't have to.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon