Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Can Shea Butter make your breasts bigger?

Did it lighten your skin or even it out?

(26-09-2015, 08:25 PM)growthspurt Wrote:  Did it lighten your skin or even it out?

I don't think so. I have dark, milk chocolate skin, so I may not be a good reference for that, haha! Tongue As for evening out, my constant acne scarring makes that hard to determine...
Edit:
Oh, didn't even think about this, but I have stretch marks on my butt that I got from puberty. They don't look any better now, but I don't really think about them much and thus don't target them specifically. So, you may have better results if you're more consistent about it like your friend. Smile

(24-09-2015, 08:11 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  How old is your friend?
But you'd think anything high in fatty acids would make them grow by that logic, its a matter of what has the MOST fatty acids?? I just read the below about it. I might buy it for myself cause my skin has been really dry lately so Il give it a go. I like how it has vit 3 in it, It seems like a healthier alternative to other oils which oxidize quickly so likely bad to use for massaging

Packed full of essential fatty acids, Vitamins A, D, & E, which have a recognized effect against skin aging, and rich in plant sterols with skin regenerating properties, pure Shea Butter is great for people of all skin types including those with skin sensitivities. Even mild enough for the delicate skin of a baby, its restorative properties promote skin elasticity which makes it the perfect solution for minimizing scars and stretch marks.

Organic Shea Butter will also provide improvement
in all the conditions listed below:
- Dry, rough skin
- Eczema, dermatitis, rashes
- Stretch marks, scars, wrinkles
- Razor bumps, blemishes
- Minor burns, sunburn, skin peeling
- Dry hair and scalp, hair breakage

Reading this just reminded me of a list I found of the fatty acid content of a whole bunch of different oils and other foods! Maybe you'll all find it useful. Big Grin
According to the list for instance, olive oil has about twice as much omega 6 and 3 than 'sheanut' oil, while flaxseed oil has three times as much omega 6 and eighteen times as much omega 3.

Attached Files

(26-09-2015, 10:14 PM)HopefulKitKat Wrote:  
But you'd think anything high in fatty acids would make them grow by that logic, its a matter of what has the MOST fatty acids?? I just read the below about it. I might buy it for myself cause my skin has been really dry lately so Il give it a go. I like how it has vit 3 in it, It seems like a healthier alternative to other oils which oxidize quickly so likely bad to use for massaging

Packed full of essential fatty acids, Vitamins A, D, & E, which have a recognized effect against skin aging, and rich in plant sterols with skin regenerating properties, pure Shea Butter is great for people of all skin types including those with skin sensitivities. Even mild enough for the delicate skin of a baby, its restorative properties promote skin elasticity which makes it the perfect solution for minimizing scars and stretch marks.

- Dry, rough skin
- Razor bumps, blemishes

Reading this just reminded me of a list I found of the fatty acid content of a whole bunch of different oils and other foods! Maybe you'll all find it useful. :D
According to the list for instance, olive oil has about twice as much omega 6 and 3 than 'sheanut' oil, while flaxseed oil has three times as much omega 6 and eighteen times as much omega 3.

That's really good. Il print that off . Thanks

- Dry, rough skin
- Razor bumps, blemishes

Reading this just reminded me of a list I found of the fatty acid content of a whole bunch of different oils and other foods! Maybe you'll all find it useful. Big Grin

Thank you so much for the info! Another thing does flax seed oil has a horrible scent because i used it and didnt smell anything until i stop putting it in the fridge and it had a horrible smell to it. Does that mean its spoiled or its actually suppose to smell like that? Im thinking about taking flax pills instead though because i cant keep it in the fridge

You're both welcome! Big Grin

(27-09-2015, 01:34 AM)growthspurt Wrote:  
(24-09-2015, 08:11 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  ...

Thank you so much for the info! Another thing does flax seed oil has a horrible scent because i used it and didnt smell anything until i stop putting it in the fridge and it had a horrible smell to it. Does that mean its spoiled or its actually suppose to smell like that? Im thinking about taking flax pills instead though because i cant keep it in the fridge

Hmm, I haven't had flax oil for long enough to be able to judge how it should smell and such. I read that, if you're ingesting it like I mostly do, keeping it in the fridge is a must. But if you're just massaging, unrefrigerated flax is fine, as long as you never ingest it. I'm not sure how quickly it goes rancid, though. I may be wrong about this, so it'd be best to search on Google if you can. ^^;
Capsules are much better at keeping the flax good without having to refrigerate it, but I prefer to just have bottled oil.

Interesting discussion here.
As far as Shea butter goes, from what I have researched about it, it is better if it is in the solid state. I will consider buying some, but probably the butter type. In the liquid form, it has already been processed. I used the Shea butter my mother got from the African store, a little while back and it is so nice. It does require body heat to melt, but then the skin feels amazing! I would like to use it on my face, actually. I, too, have milk chocolate skin which can make acne scars a nuisance. It is getting better, though. I have used solid, raw coconut oil on my skin, but it cost a bit more and I enjoy eating it too much to use it on my skin much. I use a spoonful or two per day as a supplement. Nom, nomz. Also, I would recommend always keeping flax seed oil refrigerated.
I wonder if anyone here has any experience with lemon scented fish oil...

(28-09-2015, 05:53 AM)char Wrote:  Interesting discussion here.
As far as Shea butter goes, from what I have researched about it, it is better if it is in the solid state. I will consider buying some, but probably the butter type. In the liquid form, it has already been processed. I used the Shea butter my mother got from the African store, a little while back and it is so nice. It does require body heat to melt, but then the skin feels amazing! I would like to use it on my face, actually. I, too, have milk chocolate skin which can make acne scars a nuisance. It is getting better, though. I have used solid, raw coconut oil on my skin, but it cost a bit more and I enjoy eating it too much to use it on my skin much. I use a spoonful or two per day as a supplement. Nom, nomz. Also, I would recommend always keeping flax seed oil refrigerated.
I wonder if anyone here has any experience with lemon scented fish oil...

Yes me!
Lemon Scented fish oil = BAD IDEA
Lemon scented or not it still REEKS of fish oil. Even after a hot shower. Will never do that again..

Hahaha! Thank you, Ella. Pshew! SaY-Ved! Yes, you saved me from humiliation. A few months ago, I considered giving it a go after hearing of fish oil's amazing triumph's in NBE.

(28-09-2015, 06:07 AM)char Wrote:  Hahaha! Thank you, Ella. Pshew! SaY-Ved! Yes, you saved me from humiliation. A few months ago, I considered giving it a go after hearing of fish oil's amazing triumph's in NBE.

I honestly did it one morn before work. Then I had a hot shower and scrubbed myself down . Then went to work and wondered why I smell like fresh fish lol. I was soo embarrassed I tried to keep FAR away from anyone..

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon