Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My journey to become (at least) B cup

(09-10-2015, 05:48 AM)char Wrote:  Oh, my dear girl! Hahaha! For NBE, we endure ridiculous things. We were just talking about the pain of trying to eat fenugreek, in another thread. I know that feeling. I used it years ago. A few months ago, I decided to start it again and got all excited and made tea. Horrendous. My face convulsed and twitched so hard, I almost threw up, too. But we are strong, eh!? We are like Wonder Woman! I have so much fenugreek (I ordered several pounds for a great price) I am going start taking in again until I finish it. I hope my nose doesn't get bruised from me pinching it. What helped me was also to put something sour in it, like lemon.

I also ordered too much. I have half kilograms at my home haha it's alot cheaper than buy the pills. But idk if the taste will be so bad haha

(09-10-2015, 02:57 PM)jamiemason Wrote:  Your pink bra is totally cute!!Tongue

I hope i can wear it in bigger cup size :p

This month's boobs for next month comparator. Big Grin

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(10-10-2015, 10:23 AM)Ammako Wrote:  This month's boobs for next month comparator. Big Grin

Your breast size and shape looks very similar to mine. I'm glad to hear that you are responding so well to massage.

(12-10-2015, 05:16 AM)PrincessBubblegum Wrote:  
(10-10-2015, 10:23 AM)Ammako Wrote:  This month's boobs for next month comparator. Big Grin

Your breast size and shape looks very similar to mine. I'm glad to hear that you are responding so well to massage.

And our goal is same too :0
What's your program? I hope you have a great progress too Smile

(08-10-2015, 12:57 PM)Ammako Wrote:  
(08-10-2015, 11:37 AM)sweetyalissa Wrote:  Great jOb !
and good Luck Smile
Massage takes tiMe to show results Smile

I guess I'm lucky, I'm doing massage for 1 month or so and well for me i can se the difference Big Grin

Wow thatss goooD Smile
Continue massage for 4-5 months
For me only massage works Smile

(12-10-2015, 10:07 AM)sweetyalissa Wrote:  
and good Luck Smile

I guess I'm lucky, I'm doing massage for 1 month or so and well for me i can se the difference Big Grin

Wow thatss goooD Smile

I look at your personal program. Do you massage more than 300 a day? My arms keep getting tired when i want to do it more lol Big Grin

"I look at your personal program. Do you massage more than 300 a day? My arms keep getting tired when i want to do it more lol Big Grin"

I tried moving my arms and shoulders in different ways to cope with the discomfort.Even my wrists were bothering me. I feel your pain, Hahaha!

(13-10-2015, 08:59 AM)Ammako Wrote:  
(12-10-2015, 10:07 AM)sweetyalissa Wrote:  
and good Luck Smile

Wow thatss goooD Smile

I look at your personal program. Do you massage more than 300 a day? My arms keep getting tired when i want to do it more lol Big Grin

I do 300 circular rubs in morning after shower it takes 15 min
Thn again 300 circular rubs in evening
And total 30 minutes and 600 rubs
U can do for an hour or 2 hour thn u will see results soon
And if u do massage only for 10 min thn it takes more time
As i told u many times that massage ur boobs very very gently and very lite touch
and very softly thn u will never feel pain in hands and never be tired
U can do massage at nite 15 min instead of doing in evening When u feel easy
Massage is very much better thn eating herbs and using creams

(13-10-2015, 09:18 AM)char Wrote:  "I look at your personal program. Do you massage more than 300 a day? My arms keep getting tired when i want to do it more lol Big Grin"

I tried moving my arms and shoulders in different ways to cope with the discomfort.Even my wrists were bothering me. I feel your pain, Hahaha!

I swear I always did massage by heart and give proper time
When i massage never ever see time and think when this 15 min will be over
no never
Do this exercise by heart Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon