Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My journey to become (at least) B cup

Yes. It is really normal, like sweetyalissa said, that breasts are different. Where did you even find information about cancer and pregnancy online?!?! That is just crazy talk! This, and it shocked me, has been brought up on the forum before. Really! I mean, we learned in school that as far as hands, feet, even how fast the hair grows, can be different on the right side and left side of the body. When I was a child I learned that I must always try my shoes on my right foot (when shopping) or else they might be too small when I get them home. And rings definitely don't fit both hands the same way. Sit firmly and evenly with your back to a straight wall. You might notice that when you line your feet up, one leg is longer. What are people learning in school, these days!? HuhRolleyes

(16-10-2015, 09:37 AM)char Wrote:  Yes. It is really normal, like sweetyalissa said, that breasts are different. Where did you even find information about cancer and pregnancy online?!?! That is just crazy talk! This, and it shocked me, has been brought up on the forum before. Really! I mean, we learned in school that as far as hands, feet, even how fast the hair grows, can be different on the right side and left side of the body. When I was a child I learned that I must always try my shoes on my right foot (when shopping) or else they might be too small when I get them home. And rings definitely don't fit both hands the same way. Sit firmly and evenly with your back to a straight wall. You might notice that when you line your feet up, one leg is longer. What are people learning in school, these days!? HuhRolleyes

Hahaha you know when you Google symptoms it always say you have cancer xD

Yeah i do realize my body part is different (my left leg is way more longer and it cause pain on my back)
Before i start nbe i already realise i have different boob size, i just want to make sure it's not because i massage it wrong or something like that.

Ps. They didn't teach us that. Sad(

(16-10-2015, 08:13 AM)sweetyalissa Wrote:  
(16-10-2015, 02:36 AM)Ammako Wrote:  I'm still not understand why you can't massage the nipples. What if i accidentally massage it? :0

Now I do massage I know the reason as well
If u massage ur nipples ur nipples will also become bigger
U massage ur boobs to increase boobs size not nipples

I'll be more careful next time Smile

Oh another question, i realize my right breast is fuller than my left. Is it normal? I Google about it and the result are about cancer and pregnancy Sad (I'm not pregnant btw)
[/quote]

If I know the answer of ur question I will definitely answer
It's totally normal dear I also have uneven breast
U are not pregnant
Our both hands are not same
Five fingers are not same
Like that both breast is also differently grows
Look at ur body parts even every finger is different from each it's an example for
u now u understand what I wana say?
So it's not dangerous: ) relax

U have 2 options
It's up to u which option u select for ur massage
I selected 2nd option
I massage both my breast equally 15 min after that I massage 5 minutes more to smaller one

Option. No 1
U can massage ur smaler one
When ur smaller breast become equal to Fuller one thn u can continue
Massage to both

Option no 2
u can massage ur both breast equally but ur Fuller breast grows faster thn smaller one
It's happened with me I massage both my breast and my heavy breast become now more heavy and my smaller breast also show some growth but little bit
[/quote]

Thanks dear xD
I do both of them. I massage equally but when i have free time with my hand i massage my left breast

Thanks for all the useful information about massage. Two questions:
1) if you only massage nipples/areola will they over time expand or enlarge?
2) can a vibrator or circular TENS stimulation affect a change to nipple/areola?
Thanks again

(16-10-2015, 09:54 AM)Ammako Wrote:  
(16-10-2015, 08:13 AM)sweetyalissa Wrote:  
(16-10-2015, 02:36 AM)Ammako Wrote:  I'm still not understand why you can't massage the nipples. What if i accidentally massage it? :0

Now I do massage I know the reason as well
If u massage ur nipples ur nipples will also become bigger
U massage ur boobs to increase boobs size not nipples

I'll be more careful next time Smile

Oh another question, i realize my right breast is fuller than my left. Is it normal? I Google about it and the result are about cancer and pregnancy Sad (I'm not pregnant btw)

If I know the answer of ur question I will definitely answer
It's totally normal dear I also have uneven breast
U are not pregnant
Our both hands are not same
Five fingers are not same
Like that both breast is also differently grows
Look at ur body parts even every finger is different from each it's an example for
u now u understand what I wana say?
So it's not dangerous: ) relax

U have 2 options
It's up to u which option u select for ur massage
I selected 2nd option
I massage both my breast equally 15 min after that I massage 5 minutes more to smaller one

Option. No 1
U can massage ur smaler one
When ur smaller breast become equal to Fuller one thn u can continue
Massage to both

Option no 2
u can massage ur both breast equally but ur Fuller breast grows faster thn smaller one
It's happened with me I massage both my breast and my heavy breast become now more heavy and my smaller breast also show some growth but little bit
[/quote]

Thanks dear xD
I do both of them. I massage equally but when i have free time with my hand i massage my left breast
[/quote]

Always welcome
That's good: )

(16-10-2015, 03:26 PM)L^te Bloomer Wrote:  Thanks for all the useful information about massage. Two questions:
1) if you only massage nipples/areola will they over time expand or enlarge?
2) can a vibrator or circular TENS stimulation affect a change to nipple/areola?
Thanks again

I just massage my boobs not nipples but my nipples are also growing with my boobs when u massage in circle this also makes nipples swell
But if u massage ur nipples thn definitely nipples will enlarge
But we want to increase boobs size not nipples size
But if u want to enlarge ur nipples thn massage ur nipples also
It's up to u
If u only masage ur nipples thn nipples will swell for some time thn become normal
Just like boobs massage as u stop doing and ur boobs become Shrink

I dont know the answer of 2nd ques sorry :/

I am not saying all this by my self
I am following my friends method of massage as she told me to do
When I experienced massage thn I understand most of the things
My friend is still doing massage but she never feel pain in boobs or in nipples
So massage is not dangerous

A little update 18 oct 15

I measured my breast and the result is *drumroll* 81cm!
Before it was 78 cm. I don't know if i measures it right but i feel my breast are heavier than before. Big Grin
Well baby step but still count haha

I add more doses of my fenugreek, now i eat it twice a day. And i drink bikinii boomz just for 15 days after that i wont continue it.
Next month I'll use pm so wish me luck! Smile

(18-10-2015, 02:39 PM)Ammako Wrote:  A little update 18 oct 15

I measured my breast and the result is *drumroll* 81cm!
Before it was 78 cm. I don't know if i measures it right but i feel my breast are heavier than before. Big Grin
Well baby step but still count haha

I add more doses of my fenugreek, now i eat it twice a day. And i drink bikinii boomz just for 15 days after that i wont continue it.
Next month I'll use pm so wish me luck! Smile

Wow congratulatiOns Smile
And Good Luck Smile
Smile Smile

3 cm is great! Big Grin good luck with pm! ♡

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon