Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

BO, DNA & Cancer

I was doing some research on iodine the other day, one of the things i came across was that iodine inhibits cancer cells ( in breast cancer) acording to the article. I know red clover is supposed to help too. Perhaps these can aid you in recovery? There was ionized iodine on amazon $20 for a 4 oz bottle.

Being ionized from what i gather, should allow it to be abdorbed through the skin. Iodine is supposed to be good for NBE too...

Erin, have you ever heard of Gerson Therapy or Max Gerson? Watch Gerson Miracle ( think it may be on YouTube) .
I am sure you probably already know all this , but just in case you didnt Smile doesnt hurt to offer other ideas

( hugs)

Maybe I could buy a Cow in Ontario and butcher it. Then I can eat actual ovaries or tinture it and take diluded ovary.

(16-11-2015, 10:44 PM)Tanya Marie Squirrel Wrote:  I was doing some research on iodine the other day, one of the things i came across was that iodine inhibits cancer cells ( in breast cancer) acording to the article. I know red clover is supposed to help too. Perhaps these can aid you in recovery? There was ionized iodine on amazon $20 for a 4 oz bottle.

Being ionized from what i gather, should allow it to be abdorbed through the skin. Iodine is supposed to be good for NBE too...

Erin, have you ever heard of Gerson Therapy or Max Gerson? Watch Gerson Miracle ( think it may be on YouTube) .
I am sure you probably already know all this , but just in case you didnt Smile doesnt hurt to offer other ideas

( hugs)

What about Nick Gonzales who just died. What a loss that is.
But yes also selenium I learned yesterday is also very useful in preventative and part treatment. That opened my eyes what I saw on YouTube yesterday.

Sorry Erin. I never wished you well in your treatment. As with elaina. I try not to comment on C threads as it's my biggest fear.
But if something crops up that may be of use as an adjunct it's worth mentioning Blush

Tanya & Ella, thanks for the replies. All is very helpful. Fortunately I am in full remission and I'm told one more year of treatment (oral meds). If I'm still cancer-free at that time, they will declare me cured.

Everyone here is so sweet, encouraging, and supportive. Bless you all my sisters.
Erin

(17-11-2015, 04:31 AM)Erin Wrote:  Tanya & Ella, thanks for the replies. All is very helpful. Fortunately I am in full remission and I'm told one more year of treatment (oral meds). If I'm still cancer-free at that time, they will declare me cured.

Everyone here is so sweet, encouraging, and supportive. Bless you all my sisters.
Erin

Here's to being cured then! I wish you the best Smile

(16-11-2015, 10:44 PM)Tanya Marie Squirrel Wrote:  I was doing some research on iodine the other day, one of the things i came across was that iodine inhibits cancer cells ( in breast cancer) acording to the article. I know red clover is supposed to help too. Perhaps these can aid you in recovery? There was ionized iodine on amazon $20 for a 4 oz bottle.

( hugs)

No!! ONLY chemo and radiation work!!!! NOTHING ELSE does!!!!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon