Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Why are we more attracted to big breasts ?

Its nor a matter of bigger is better for me. Its visually having a beautifully shaped breast, that fits the woman's frame. ie 36B or C is wonderful, but the D's and up are too much for me. And as you age gravity wins.
I dont understand the rock hard mellons that some are having implanted.
Breasts are all about Beauty, that is when they are not doing their natural function.
Bobbi

Besides being a sign of fertility, want a pair has touched on something I had heard before about the similarity of cleavage and the joining of the butt cheeks. It may be a subconscious resemblanceof an ample child-bearing rear end.

The more voluptuous, the more the psychological the idea of how fertile the female may be.
Of course this is all speculation and may not be actual truth, but sure makes sense :p

As for the men who want a pair of breasts, I can not speak to the nature of their reasons, but for the transgender person, it is a 'correction' or even a completion of one's self image as to who theu perceive themselves to be. It can be an uplifting experience to see breasts budding and growing. It can calm the dysmorphia one feels, being born in the wrong body. For some it may be a sexual thing, for me it is comfort. The comfort of knowing things are as they should have been from the start. I do not expect everyone to accept or understand these feelings, but hopefully this sheds some light as to why some other than genetic women choose to endeavour to grow breasts, even though it may make a person of social outcast.

The same thought of a fertility and a woman with large breasts can also be transfered to a woman with plump lips vs. A woman with thin lips.

There was a documentary called " the science of sex" , which touches on all these things regarding body shapes, pheremones, etc.

I thought love handles were for hanging on, but boobs can work. Their age old utility is depicted in this cartoon of 2 men walking a breast.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon