Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Growing breasts by using bras.. What do you think?

(15-01-2016, 09:29 PM)hannah Wrote:  
(15-01-2016, 07:30 PM)ellacraig Wrote:  
(15-01-2016, 07:13 PM)hannah Wrote:  It is possible maybe..you could do the same thing with a branch from a plant...i do think youd need sillicone rims so it really stays like that without constantly grabbing it back.. and make sure its not to tight maybe better use "filets" in your bra then to tight bc off cut off circulation. And dont pull the skin...

Yeh that's what I was thinking. Don't make it too hard. I can still wear my bra band loose enough and keep my underarm lymphatic area relatively loose but it makes it harder that's for sure. But try it Hannah and see what you think

I actually only wear strapless bra's for a while seeing my neck injury...seeing the pulling feeling from the straps
Im not really a bra girl like you are, I hate it to be squeezed and tight stuff around me and labels...first thing I do when I come home is take the thing off. And filets in my bra...never again since I was out in a bar and noticed myself walking with a fillet popping outBlush

Oh no Hannah how embarrassing. I'd never wear them either! Ps I can do this fat thing without any tightness. Dunno how but I swear I am doing it now and I got so much cleavage. My boobs were jiggling around and I got a few looks from blokes too. Felt really nice

(15-01-2016, 03:16 AM)ellacraig Wrote:  I was reading an old post by fengshui who was a well known member who said by scooping breast tissue and holding it in place with an underwire bra can improve size.

What do you guys think? I know as per pics if I do that and keep adjusting it throughout the day I have a hugely improved cleavage with the almost zero body fat I have. It does however feel squashed and unnatural however I can manage to do so with my bra bands relatively loose.

Can that extra tissue in the cup stay there or encourage growth?

That's interesting, I would think it helps encourage tissue growth, especially if you throw in some isometrics breast exercise. Pink looks good on you. Big Grin

(16-01-2016, 12:31 AM)Lotus Wrote:  
(15-01-2016, 03:16 AM)ellacraig Wrote:  I was reading an old post by fengshui who was a well known member who said by scooping breast tissue and holding it in place with an underwire bra can improve size.

What do you guys think? I know as per pics if I do that and keep adjusting it throughout the day I have a hugely improved cleavage with the almost zero body fat I have. It does however feel squashed and unnatural however I can manage to do so with my bra bands relatively loose.

Can that extra tissue in the cup stay there or encourage growth?

That's interesting, I would think it helps encourage tissue growth, especially if you throw in some isometrics breast exercise. Pink looks good on you. Big Grin
Oh cool. I hoped you would pop in. And yes I'm doing the exercises although I need to check the ones you suggested cause I misplaced them. Pink is my fav colour

(15-01-2016, 10:20 PM)ellacraig Wrote:  
(15-01-2016, 09:29 PM)hannah Wrote:  
(15-01-2016, 07:30 PM)ellacraig Wrote:  
(15-01-2016, 07:13 PM)hannah Wrote:  It is possible maybe..you could do the same thing with a branch from a plant...i do think youd need sillicone rims so it really stays like that without constantly grabbing it back.. and make sure its not to tight maybe better use "filets" in your bra then to tight bc off cut off circulation. And dont pull the skin...

Yeh that's what I was thinking. Don't make it too hard. I can still wear my bra band loose enough and keep my underarm lymphatic area relatively loose but it makes it harder that's for sure. But try it Hannah and see what you think

I actually only wear strapless bra's for a while seeing my neck injury...seeing the pulling feeling from the straps
Im not really a bra girl like you are, I hate it to be squeezed and tight stuff around me and labels...first thing I do when I come home is take the thing off. And filets in my bra...never again since I was out in a bar and noticed myself walking with a fillet popping outBlush

Oh no Hannah how embarrassing. I'd never wear them either! Ps I can do this fat thing without any tightness. Dunno how but I swear I am doing it now and I got so much cleavage. My boobs were jiggling around and I got a few looks from blokes too. Felt really nice

Haha good for you Ella,I hate when guys do that actually..thats also embarrising..especially if they are doing stupid things like kisses in the air or eye winks or singing for you with a guitarSad
Ps I like pink too

Some years back I ran across an interesting page on the web by a blogger discussing a method of breast enlargement she claimed to be using with considerable success. Basically it involved being properly fitted with a particular brand of high quality underwire bra (one that's sold only through fitters). As she wore it she made a habit of regularly pulling things up and in to create a bit of tension.

An additional technique that she said will accelerate the process was her wet bra treatment. You moisten the bra (in warm water, preferably) before putting it on. Then gently pull things up and in extra snugly. The moisture holds the tension longer, but having tried it, it's pretty uncomfortable.

I began trying the method using the best fitting underwire bra I had. I've never been good at sticking to program for the long term, but I did see some success when I'd do it for a few weeks, particularly if I did the wet bra treatment. I'd suggest giving it try. Like the suction devices, it doesn't alter your body chemistry and probably isn't harmful. I recently read of an Asian woman who charges large fees to slap women's backs and sides to enlarge the breasts. I suspect if she's seeing any results, it works very much the same way as this bra technique.

(19-01-2016, 06:19 PM)Wannabe Wrote:  Some years back I ran across an interesting page on the web by a blogger discussing a method of breast enlargement she claimed to be using with considerable success. Basically it involved being properly fitted with a particular brand of high quality underwire bra (one that's sold only through fitters). As she wore it she made a habit of regularly pulling things up and in to create a bit of tension.

An additional technique that she said will accelerate the process was her wet bra treatment. You moisten the bra (in warm water, preferably) before putting it on. Then gently pull things up and in extra snugly. The moisture holds the tension longer, but having tried it, it's pretty uncomfortable.

I began trying the method using the best fitting underwire bra I had. I've never been good at sticking to program for the long term, but I did see some success when I'd do it for a few weeks, particularly if I did the wet bra treatment. I'd suggest giving it try. Like the suction devices, it doesn't alter your body chemistry and probably isn't harmful. I recently read of an Asian woman who charges large fees to slap women's backs and sides to enlarge the breasts. I suspect if she's seeing any results, it works very much the same way as this bra technique.
Thanks wannabe. Yes I thought I'd seen similar too. il look into the wet bra treatment too.

I think, as you grow breast tissue and fat, a good bra can help shape your breasts. So, maybe?????

(20-01-2016, 12:35 AM)iaboy Wrote:  I think, as you grow breast tissue and fat, a good bra can help shape your breasts. So, maybe?????

I do agree with you yes. The thought of any migrating tissue thinking " oh I may as well stay put now you've dragged me in here"Big Grin is abit out there.. But as you say.. Maybe Smile

(20-01-2016, 01:01 AM)ellacraig Wrote:  
(20-01-2016, 12:35 AM)iaboy Wrote:  I think, as you grow breast tissue and fat, a good bra can help shape your breasts. So, maybe?????

I do agree with you yes. The thought of any migrating tissue thinking " oh I may as well stay put now you've dragged me in here"Big Grin is abit out there.. But as you say.. Maybe Smile

I think of a bra like a jello mold, eh ?? LOL...

(15-01-2016, 06:27 PM)ellacraig Wrote:  
(15-01-2016, 04:09 PM)sweetyalissa Wrote:  wow very nice Smile
and in the 2nd pik ur boobs look bigger

Txs Alyssa that's my point, by doing that all day long they look much bigger (in my eyes anywayBlush) so I wonder can they STAY that way if I/we keep it up..

Google "the BREAST plan IV" - or "Wet Bra Technique."
It's also the concept behind Bradelis, I think.
Tension and time. Which also applies to all the suction methods...

-Dianna
Edit: Meh, so I reposted ideas from others... :-P

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon