Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Bra shopping

(23-03-2016, 12:49 PM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  
(23-03-2016, 12:06 PM)Tinkerbells Wrote:  I know, it's so hard! Just look at the name 'Thin and curvy' - it's like a boob catch 22, I just contradict myself! Haha! Tongue

Not really, I've been acquainted in-person with another woman who fits the same category, though she's able to fit 28 band size okay, she's a 28DD. I have no idea where she finds her bras. That that website linked above indicates there're women with cup sizes like that at even smaller band sizes just makes me cringe thinking about what that must be like for them.

I get it, it's difficult for me since bras smaller than 28 are rare, plus I don't know anyone in person who is in the same position as me. :p

(23-03-2016, 03:35 PM)Dianna1395 Wrote:  No.... no Empathy.
Just JEALOUSY! Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

We always want what we cannot have, right? They want strength and independence (and smaller boobs), and we want the boobs and the power they command... ;-)

I'll have to check out The Full-figured Chest, if I try to find similar blogs, they're usually inactive, which sucks.

Haha! All I want it a nice bra which doesn't hurt or squish my chest after wearing it for a few hours!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon