Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

brava bra-works or not?

Hi!
I have worn Brava for over 50 weeks altogether with a couple breaks in there. I have grown from 32" to 36". I went from a AAA/AA(flat,deflated, boylike) to a full B. My goal is a C cup. Brava has been pretty easy for me once I got used to it because I had no problem sleeping on my back. I could get my hours in without too much trouble because would put it on in the evening before bed and leave it on while getting ready for work. I would average 12 hours a night. On the weekends I could usually put in some extra hours. It's been a long journey but very worth it. I not only gained inches, but it's like I had a breast lift because my boobs were so deflated from breastfeeding. I am happy with my results so far and would NEVER consider implants. I tried to post pics one time but screwed up somehow. I'm not sure how to do it! I'll have to figure it out and try again!

One tip that I got from Louise, I think, on the old forum regarding the airlock. You can buy what's called a check valve in the pet department in the aquarium section. They sell them at Walmart for under $2 I believe. It will only allow the air to go one direction so makes a perfect airlock and it fits into the tubing perfectly. Also a cheap place to get the No-Sting Skin-Prep Wipes is American Diabetes Wholesale. The website is AmericanDiabetesWholesale.com. A box of 50 wipes is only about $14.00 compared to the outrageous price that Brava sells them for. You can also try using pure aloe vera gel and let it dry thoroughly before putting on the domes.

Happy Growing! Smile

Pretty cool kiagirl!
Hi, I forgot to mention how much I paid for the brava sport system, it's basically the cheaper version the only difference is that you have to change the batteries of the smart box every 10 days instead of getting a rechargeable battery and that you have to log the hours you wear the system instead of downloading them from your smartbox to the internet... I paid $900 (included $50 in skin care products which are NOT necessary, you can use other stuff, like johnson's baby shampoo, aveno daily lotion and like kiagirl said buy the skin prep wipes online) Smile

Well, I wish I had good news, but I don't.

I have worn Brava EVERY night since November 2008, at least 12 hours average. Initially, I would wear it for as many as 15 hours.

Last night was the first night I didn't wear it. This morning, my breasts looked basically as flat as when I started, which was ZERO breast tissue. I basically have some stretched out skin with nothing inside.

I have noticed that the swelling was getting less and less over time as well.
I can't say that I really have much more than when I started, and since I can expect to lose more over the next few weeks, I will venture to say that wearing Brava for a year and a half has all been for nothing.

Even worse....I have various stretch marks and wrinkled skin that I never had before using Brava. On the left breast, I have 3 long (about 2 1/2 to 3" long stretch marks radiating from the nipple to the underarm which were never there before. It looks pretty bad.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon