Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Opinion?

Majestic,

Reminder to you!! This is a forum where everyone comes here to share their experience, knowledge, support, positive thinking and attitude towards each other NBE journey. It is a community of NBE with the same objective (NBE) regardless of what gender you are we are here with the same mission and aim. This is not a place of election where you can suggest something and ask people with your kind of opinion to elect and then chase others away. Don't pass your judgment and opinion towards others. Keep your shallow mind elsewhere.

As you can very well see this thread that you started have evidently become a thread to love Cheryl so don't aim your bullets to any man here because there are many women here that's going to protect the right for men to stay here.

(22-02-2010, 07:19 PM)Cheryl1989 Wrote:  Hi everyone, lol i know what you mean i did think that carol could be a man aswell, i do encounter alot of men with the same way of thinking quite often and some thing i have never mentioned on here as it was not relevent is i have actually been beat up 3 times over the past 4 months, 2 times where just a few bumps and bruises but one time was pretty bad and i spent a night in hospital, and its kind of took its toll on me as i dont go out as much anymore and if im honest i am a little scared. I dont know why i have decided to mention it now as its got nothing to do with NBE lol but there you go. I always knew what i was doing would be hard but i would not change it for the world, i am becoming who i think i should have been and if people want to judge me on how i look then so be it, it just makes me sad Sad I just want to say thank you to everyone who has spoke up on this thread as you have all reminded me that the world is full with wonderful kind people and thats good to know lol god im at it again lolRolleyes I am really considering going red now lol hair colour that is lol i think i will start of with a semi colour and see how it looks, i did have a picture of my face up as my avatar but i took it down after about 40mins as i got paranoid for some reason so thats when Bella commented on going red so maybe ill put it up again sometime or if anyone wants to see me just ask and i will email you a pic, but only people that have been on the forum a while lol as last time i said that on the old forum i got tons of people who i had not even seen on the forum asking for pics lol. Anyway enough rambling, good luck everyone.
Hugs Cheryl xxxx

That makes me mad, really made and want to cry . . . seriously after reading that. You're one of the nicest people on the forum, you don't deserve anything like that. You are ok, it doesn't seem like rambling, either. But that story makes me so mad, I know people (especially guys) can be real @ssh0les, especially to people who aren't like them.

(20-02-2010, 03:23 PM)Majestic Wrote:  Hello ladies.

I am new to the forum but i have been viewing it for a couple of months as it is filled with useful infomation.
I have decided to become a member as i have posted a thread before but it never got shown for some reason.

. . . . . . . . .

So come on ladies lets make this forum how it should be.
I look forward to speaking to many of you soon, as i will soon be posting my routine.

Best wish's Carol.

I respectfully must disagree for a few reasons.

Quote:1. I have a concern about the male members that flood this forum and in my opinion it should be for women only, i see no reason for men to want manboob's, they cannot develop as we do and i dont see how they can share any infomation with us women regarding this

1. To each his (or her) own, people aren't born or exist with the same desire as others or even what is the established norm. It might seem strange to you, but yet perfectly normal to someone else. If that is what makes them happy and they aren't breaking the law (committing serious felonies), why should I or anyone else care. Should any man, if he feels like he wants to grow breasts, as some women feel necessary to grow a penis. Why should anyone stopped them (it's not like it is against the law), or putting anyone in danger? Also, I thought we lived a pretty free and open society, which justifies even more.

2.I do not want to single out people but there is a member called Cheryl who seems to be every where on this forum and that disturbs me. How can a man with manboobs comment on women with real breasts and give advice, i also do not think his avatar picture is him more likely a friend or girlfriend.

Cheryl's growth is legitimate, I've seen her pictures myself and it looks like the same chest (except larger) in all of the pictures. Her routine is more than exemplary. She is one of the few posters (along with Anastasia, itsjustforfun, Shyboobs,and many other new posters) who really inspired me (from their responses) to even give this thing a shot, along with one male friend, a lady who grew from taking an OTC acid reducer, and Luclle (owner of flat to fem) ... convinced me to try NBE.

You said, "How can a man with manboobs comment on women with real breasts and give advice." I could ask in vice versa how could any (male) doctor tell a female about her body or PMS cycle, or how could any (female) practitioner or even herbalist tell a man about his body. But the answer is quite simple, it simply the exchange of knowledge and regiment. If something works or if some knows a way to cure your problem or help a patient get what they want, you give them solutions. Cheryl is only offering solutions to how us ladies who want to grow bigger breasts and is giving us ideas of how to get there (BO, saw palmetto, and noogleberry pump - stimulation). While, she is more than qualified to give us advice on how we might could make our breast grow. Each every time, I saw those pictures, I became more and more anxious to commit to some NBE program.

Personally, I have seen across the internet accounts (in my research) of men (desiring) to grow breasts and actually gaining several cup sizes in the same way that women will, also with them growing very perky and nicely shaped breasts. While, I have even looked at men trying to get rid of their breasts (gynecomastia). Must say that this girl writing this post right now was kind of jealous of about 35% to 40% of them, those guys weren't only noticeable, but they were very shapely and feminine (and I would contest that some women, like myself would kill for them...since we are part of that flat chested club).

If we learn what causes that, that could benefit all genders, so that we would know what causes both gynecomastia or breast enlargement (or even more male-feminization or female masculinization). In turn, would warn men to be aware of certain products or substances that they might use, while in vice versa it could either warn women of the same or give them an unusual option to consider breast enlargement

Back on topic, this website is learning experience for everyone on here from all of users and visitors whether they are women, men, transgendered to run of the mill housewife or herbalists to state licensed doctors. We are simply learning more about our bodies and how they work, most people at first glance, would think that NBE was about as silly and realistic as unicorns traveling across the freeway.

Though, we cracked into the armor of that argument a bit (especially Cheryl), to say that you do not necessarily need (expensive) plastic surgery, breast augmentation, or expensive drugs/hormones to change or reshape your body. We've shown a change in diet (eating healthier, limiting sugar and caffeine intake, and getting an appropriate number of proteins) with the benefits of the herbs (that can do more than simple breast enlargement, and sometimes get rid of toxins, cancer cells, high cholesterol).

3. I do not wish to sound harsh, but i think alot of women on here must think as i do and we should have our say and make it a women only forum.
i also think some of these men need help and i will not be posting my pictures on here for that reason as i do not wish to be perved on.

That cannot be done, Majestic.

#1 - This site is a public forum that is open to any internet user in the world. As it stands, there are very few people who come here in the first place and most of them are not pervy mean. It's not like they can get to us over the internet, especially since we do not give out personal information beyond our programs and general talk.

#2 - I can understand the pervert factor that you may feel, but to be fair, when you or anyone else in the world is putting unclothed pictures of yourself on the internet ... aren't you in a way opening yourself up to world. You personally are not obligated to post pictures of yourself, as many posters do not, especially if they aren't comfortable or have shown outstanding growth (tsk . . . tsk . . . me).

#3 - To top things off, there's acutally a section on here that is exclusive dedicated to male breast enhancement as it serves its purpose greatly. We're not trying to explore each others bodies on here, we are all on her for own personal gain and trying to make our boobs grow. That's why we have all joined this community to help each other reach to our destination, so we can be satisfied. We do not always agree on things, do have bitter disagreements at times, no such thing as smooth sailing. But, we are helping each other for the most parts, we give each other different options or approaches to how we can gain cup sizes or become healthier or even provide online friendship (like pen pals of sorts).

This site is fantastic, because it's like we're all after the same thing and we generally aren't stabbing each other in the back or trying to make sport out of one another (because it won't accomplish anything, especially not boob growth). Yet, we are so open with each other (exposing our breasts to other women and men) and putting alot trust into each other . . . perfect strangers.

All we are doing is trying to make our bodies better or more to our liking, no different than someone getting into shape or wearing a new hairstyle or even changing one's outlook on life. Breast nexus (NBE) is like therapy session (I guess mammary therapy or something) for our breasts. Because, like a real relationship, we aren't happy with them or feel things could be different. Through therapy, we are growing closer to them by massaging them, pumping them, and taking herbs that are healthy for our breasts as well as other parts of our bodies. Some are even using hypnotic techniques. Finally, comes they day we see growth or . . . explosion or even nothing at all. But most of all, we tell each other, how we got there and offer remedies for our mammary relationships.

Did anyone else laugh when they read the phrase "man boobs"? If Cheryl's breasts are "man boobs" I want some Smile

(27-02-2010, 08:42 PM)CousinRose Wrote:  Did anyone else laugh when they read the phrase "man boobs"? If Cheryl's breasts are "man boobs" I want some Smile

I have to say, I couldn't agree more. If Cheryl's boobs or even the guys who have the type of gynecomastia (man-boobs) that look like the kind you see on (playboy) models. Somebody please sign me up for those man-boobs.

Right now, I'd trade some feminine man boobs for the flat (female) chest syndrome.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon