Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Progress :]

Fenugreek has worked. My program combines it with red clover, saw palmetto, and GABA. They still are growing, and have reached full B's helped by massages.

Fenugreek definitely is working for me! I can already tell a difference and it's been exactly a week today. I'm hoping I'll be a small B in a few weeks and progress to a full B. Since I'm small, I don't want to be too big so I'm shooting for full Bs. The only thing that annoys me is that one breast is slightly bigger than the other and I guess it was like that before I started taking fenugreek but still. Anyone have any tips to correct that problem?

floridalove,

I think the best way to correct the asymmetry of your breasts would be to only use fenugreek massage on the smaller boob until it reaches the same size as the other. Afterwards, start massaging BOTH boobs :]. Hope this helps!

Hmm, I'll give it a try. Thanks!

Hi Ladies,

I have started on fenugreek too and saw palmetto and its been a week.
boobies looking more swollen and im excited! however, i barely experience the tingles and pains so often mentioned in the forum.
why is that so? what dosages of both herbs are you girlies taking?

(27-04-2010, 01:33 PM)Lolita Wrote:  Hi Ladies,

I have started on fenugreek too and saw palmetto and its been a week.
boobies looking more swollen and im excited! however, i barely experience the tingles and pains so often mentioned in the forum.
why is that so? what dosages of both herbs are you girlies taking?

Hi Lolita :]

Don't worry about the tingles & pains. Some girls don't get them, & yet they still experience growth. I am guessing it has to do with your body, but I am not 100% sure. Also, give the pills more time. One week is def not enough to know for sure if the growth is happening. Patience + a strong mind, determination, & motivation are key factors for NBE :].

Hi DoubleCs,

I am glad you had progress!! It's people like you that make me feel more encouraged when I look down at myself.

Can I ask how much fenugreek you started off with, and how much you are taking now? I take 1800mg a day now, but I read it is too little for some girls.

Lolita,

I take 1800mg of Fenugreek per day, but I remember Waihaika saying that someone who is 20, has had no kids, & is about a 32AA will ramp up slower, have lower dosages, & will be at it for a long steady period. So someone like me should be taking 500-1500 mg per day. Maybe I should lower my dosages haha :].

Here is the link:
http://www.network54.com/Forum/371678/th...what+works!

I fit that category and I'm starting off slow. I'm only taking 610mg a day.

lolita-Don't worry about the tingles. I've grown in the past few weeks and I've havent experienced any tingles or pain.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon