Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Dedicated this time!

Last night during blaketalks I had my first growing pain! Just in my right boob but it really hurt so I was glad it wasn't both. Last night was the first time I really felt intense tingles which was pretty cool too! I was measuring myself last night and looking online for what size I'm supposed to be and at this point I'm actually a 30D! Which is totally insane to me so at the end of this school year when I have money again I'm going to Victoria's Secret to confirm. Not that they have any bras in that size but I've always gone there to get my size recorded so the constistancy will help me be sure of my growth

Headed to my parents tonight to work this weekend and forgot all my suplements. The multi and fish oil isn't a huge deal since they have some but I only brought a couple wild yam, fenugreek and MSM in my pill container in my purse. I'll just be really good with my massage, Blaketalks and rockmelon and get my supplements in as soon as possible when I come home Sunday.

If you're a 30D then you would probably be fine wearing a 32C at VS. I'm a 32C but the bands from VS run small, normally I have bras on the tightest hook, but VS bras I have to put on the loosest one. So I think you would be fine with trying a 32C, or a 32B. Congrats on your first growing sign! I get them all the time, and a few times they were so bad during the night that I couldn't sleep. Normally only one hurts at a time, but I have had it where both were hurting, just one was hurting a bit more than the other.

I've been wearing 32B's for the past couple of weeks and if my growth continues like this I'll feel like I've outgrown them in a couple more weeks. My original goal of 34 inches has been reached but I'm getting greedy and also wondering how much growth I can get before it gets uncomfortable. I think that'll be the realistic point that I'll be satisfied with my growth.

On a related note, my mom who usually says my breasts are growing every time I wear a racerback bra hasn't said a word now that I'm actually growing!

Measured tonight and reached 34 1/2 inches! I hope it won't go down after my period!

wow girl! you have such a good progress. congrats! 34 1/2, that's my goal. hope i can do well like you!

Thanks! I'm really excited about my growth so far

Today I had a marketing test and could barely sit still my chest itched so much. I think it might be this bra though because this morning I was totally fine. I threw a white shirt on this morning since I was running late and I haven't gotten a new nude bra in my size yet so I tried my old standby- big mistake. It was unbelievably uncomfortable and my nipples peaked out the top of it, defeating the purpose of wearing the bra to begin with!

this is gonna sound crazy....but.... congratulations, your having bra problems, because your boobs are too BIG for them to fit them, isnt that awsome, i cant wait to have those same problems too, lmao

I knew it probably wasn't going to be the best idea, trying on the old A but I don't want to buy a quality nude B from Victoria's Secret if I'm still growing and I can't for the life of me find a 32 band in anything other then an A at walmart where I'd feel okay about buying bras since they're so cheap.

Try frederick's of hollywood, when they have sales they sell bras very cheap and you can get a 32 band size there. I shop VS or frederick's

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon