Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Dedicated this time!

Just measured 88 cm! I think I'll switch to measuring in cm since they're in smaller increments.

I'm on my period and have such low energy it's scary. I'm due to go up to the bf's friend's house for the friend's birthday tonight and there's going to be drinking. I'm kind of concerned because I have no desire to drink since thus far I have yet to find a kind of alcohol that tastes good and getting drunk holds no allure. People my age don't seem to totally get that and I don't want to be the party pooper. I should call my dad and ask for some advice, he spent 20 years in the navy and the only drink he's ever had is a glass of champagne at my parents' wedding.

I've gotten lazy with blaketalks and rockmelon, gotta get back in the swing of things!

I've heard that you can pretend to drink. Put apple juice in a cup and it looks like beer, and you can drink that all night. Or tell people you're DD.

I don't like the taste of alcohol either. The only way to like alcohol is to get used to the taste, and to get used to the taste requires experience :s

(21-05-2010, 09:47 PM)Nyx Wrote:  I've heard that you can pretend to drink. Put apple juice in a cup and it looks like beer, and you can drink that all night. Or tell people you're DD.

It's just me, him and another couple so I can't exactly pull the wool over their eyes. We're also invited to spend the night so I'm not totally sure of the gameplan. I'll probably try a couple drinks, get my haircut (before the drinking!) and then go home late, saying I'd rather sleep in my own bed.

The bf noticed the increase in my bust- it only took a 2 inch increase! :p

After my period almost all my growth's been turned back which really bummed me out. At the same time I haven't been keeping that up with my vitamins so it's not necessarily part of the natural post-period-deflation thing.
My mom came up and spent the night since she had a doctor's appointment early this morning. My massage oil is in an old cleaned out dairygold milk bottle and she ran across it in my snack drawer (I already hid it from her once and had to move it) looking for bowls and decided to pour it down the drain. She realized it wasn't milk and tried using the garbage disposal for whatever reason while I was trying to sleep. Did I mention I live in a studio apartment? I don't think I've ever been so happy to say goodbye to her in my life.

Why wouldn't she ask you what it is before doing that? My mom would have asked first and I would have told her what it was lol, she already thinks I'm nuts so doesn't bother me that she knows I do NBE. When I was taking zoft she knew what it was cause I was chewing it and she asked for a piece of gum. I told her it wasn't regular gum as I had ran out of my regular gum, and she asked what it was and I told her lol. She just said whatever makes me happy. When my cousins asked if I had implants done she told me over the phone that she told them, no it's a gum she chews lol. I had to tell her that it was more than gum that I've done since I last seen her. She's pretty cool about it. She asked if it made me jump my hubby's bones more lol. I said no but it makes him jump mine more Wink

So yea, why not put a label on the oil bottle "mom do not touch, leave alone, do not throw away, thanks" lol that's what I would do, but my mom knows better and knows I'd be a smart ass. Heck she found a few of my bedroom toys before on accident going through my luggage to find a hairdryer and just looked at me and asked "I don't want to know do I" I said "no probably not" she said "okie dokie" grabbed the hairdryer and went about her business.

Oh and don't give up hope hun, I've heard plenty girls say they lost their growth after their period went, just keep at it, NBE does work, it's just finding what works for you! I wish you all the best!

I'm not really sure what she was thinking, but then again I'm 20 and moved out last febuary and I'm at school so I stay at their house when I come down to visit and work so I can see how she feels like I'm still a child and she has full creative control of my environment. I guess she's coming up again in late June so I'll just have to mom-proof the house! :p

LOL put locks on all the cabinet doors and safety plugs in all electrical sockets, then get on your knees and whatever you can see, they will grab and put in their mouth, oh wait, you said mom-proof not child-proof LMFAO my bad. Yea I've been on my own since I was about 16, I moved out and roommated with a friend for a while, she was older in her 20's, a single mom, and she didn't charge me much, I just had to pay for food and I would babysit her kid anytime she needed a break, that was how I paid her basically to stay, oh and I cleaned the apartment. I just didn't do her or her child's laundry or dishes, but everything else I did. Then I moved out of there and in with my at the time boyfriend at almost 17 cause I was preggers with his baby. I got with him when I was 15. But yea, so I think my mom knows better. Eventhough I'm 22 I have a child, I'm married and been on my own for 6 years now. So she isn't as nosey. She doesn't really care what I do as long as I'm happy, my marriage is working and my son is okay. You need to pretty much stand up for yourself or she will continue to treat you like that. Even if she is still supporting you in a way, you are still an adult. Like I discussed with my hubby, when my son turns 13 or 14 we're going to have the talk about sex and encourage him that if he does do anything, which I'm sure he will saying he won't is ignorant, to use a condom, and I'm going to tell him that there will be none of it going down under my roof, period, but if he does do it and gets a girl preggers, he will be responsible. I'm not a babysitter, I'm not raising a child that is not mine, and he will get a job AND go to school to support it, no ifs ands or buts. I had a job at 15 and pretty much supported myself, so no excuses. At 17 I took care of myself and my son and finished school. But yea, once my son is 18 I will consider him an adult and treat him like one, but before then I won't. So I think since your mom doesn't have the same mindset... you need to put your foot down and let her know... hey, I'm an adult, yea I'm going to school to make something of myself but that's no reason for you to treat me like a child. Hope she doesn't throw away your NBE stuff next time! LOL good luck!

Yeah, I'm hoping I can sit her down this weekend and let her know that while she had a reason for messing with my stuff when I lived there (it was her house, she paid for the space) that's not the case now so she needs to respect my space.

I gained back my growth in the last few days which I'm really excited about, but my new vitamins aren't here yet which really worries me because if I don't get them from the UPS guy tomorrow when it's supposed to be here I'll have to wait until tuesday or wednesday for it and I'm already out of fenugreek. That's what I get for not planning ahead!!

I found a 32C Calvin Klein nude colored bra at a thrift store which I'm excited about since they retail way more then the $6 I paid for it. It's a little big to be sure but it's not ridiculously big. I actually feel okay wearing it as long as the shirt isn't too revealing.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon