Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Liver and Gallbladder flush!

that gallbladder flush sounds interesting. might try it.

I thought I was killing two birds with one stone taking the milk thistle for liver and gallbladde. But as I googling it seems it only helps with the liver flush part. Heard of a herb called Lecithin that is supposed to help with the gallbladder flush so may have to purchase that before starting ub.

This sounds interesting. I took a 90-capsule liver detox + regeneration formula before my herbal NBE that I finished in just under two weeks. It wasn't a fast. It contained milk thistle, dandelion, etc. and other liver-detoxifying ingredients. It was meant to detoxify but at the same time replenish your liver with the nutrients it needs to be in tip-top condition. However it was about $35... talk about pricey. How do you think the kind I took compares to the lemon liquid recipe?

periwinkle, if you don't want to order more supplements and have to wait longer to take UB, I use milk thistle to clean my liver, but then I do a 3 to 7 day apple fast, where you eat nothing but apples, drink apple juice or water, and on the last day you drink something with like olive oil, lemon juice, etc. I forget the exact instructions and lost the link to the one I use to do, but if you google apple fast, gallbladder cleanse, you'll find it. So that's something that is easier to do without waiting cause you can just go buy the apples and such at a grocery store.

Do you feel full after Eating the apples? I'm not a big apple person and if I feel hungry I may fall through on the detox lol.

But If I can't Find this herb in stores I may have to resort to tHe apple fast bc I am anxious to start ub! But I def want to start on the right foot! This is the longest I've waited to take an nbe product haha

From what I remember, as I said I don't have the link at the moment, I have it on my old computer... is you can do it either for 3 days, or for 7, if you aren't very disciplined with things (I am not passing judgment, fasting is a very hard thing to do) then go for the 3 day route. There are different instructions for the 3 day one, but basically yes, I can do with just eating apples, but I've also done juice fasts before, as well as a few day nothing but water fast, I'm very disciplined and I get rid of all temptations during a fast, for example I don't plan a fast if I have an upcoming event with food temptations such as parties, weddings, etc. The longest I went on a fast for was I believe a month, I did an all liquid fast drinking fruit and veggie juices, fresh ones, water of course, and some broth now and then. If you aren't an apple person, you can always google homemade gallbladder cleanse, etc. But when I do the apple fast I can eat a bag of apples pretty quick, so if you do it stock up!

A month? Oh man that is very disciplined!

3 day may the one for me. I will def start googling this.

Totally silly question, but what is the difference between a liver cleanse and a liver flush?

Amaven I'm i the same boat wondering. Also are these cleanses safe for people with hypoglycemia???

Liver cleanse uses normal milk thistle, dandelion and etc, thoroughly clean your liver.

Liver flush is a more intense treatment to flush out bad things from your liver and you might be pooping green gall bladder stones too.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon