Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

breast actives

Charlii is right, some women here did get results with Breast Actives, so it could work for you. Although it's success rate here has not been high, we have had some success stories, so don't feel too negative.

Thanks Ladies for your kind words. I intend to stay positive above all else and I believe with dedication to nb and faith I will achieve at least a cup size, I do get good swelling though nothing perm yet. Will be sure to post when I doBig Grin

(05-06-2010, 05:19 PM)weariatella Wrote:  By all accounts Breast Actives is a rather weak product. Not many women here had any success with it. I'm sorry to be negative, but if you read all the threads you can see for yourself that it's not one of the better products.
Not only that its one of the more expensive products on the market, Ijust reviewed the top 4 BE products and had not realized how much the breast actives product cost compared to the other, for the price you might as well just go out and have a boob job. The breast actives entry level package is 740.00 Yikes!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon