Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

breast actives

hi nazishtk16,

... hi .. first of all i'd like to say that i have just received my noogleberry and im so excited about it... i treid it on without oiling my boobs first... which is like a customary procedure hehehe.... anyways... that's not my point..heheheh.. as i've told you before, i have been taking the herbal pre packaged perfect curves pills for more than a month now... and jsut yesterday, i measured my boobs and now i can say that i have an increase in my overbust of just a half inch.... its not something to go dancing in the dark with... but ... well... as someone told me before, results vary with people... although i dont know the product your taking so i guess you should heed the other women's advice here because they have taken it and had had no response to it....

... it's good that you've read about noogleberry... you can read more about other herbal pills on hte threads here... some have their own concoction... but whatever you do decide... read literature about it and weigh the pros and cons.. and practice it especially since you are a very athletic person... so my fellow compatriot in the same dream of bigger boobies... goodluck to us all.... have a great day always..Smile
Smile 

Hey Girl!!!!
thanks for letting me know........ooh...you must be so excited......i hope it stays this way and that your boobs grow further!!! yeah.....i think i will order the noogleberry soon...and yes i haven't even opened the breast actives package...........it is going back tomorrow!!!! i hope they really refund me......if they don't then that would be a tragedy!!! hahah....no seriously!!! that would be sad....though they promise that they will refund through check,,i just is a shady way of returning money....i mean why can't they just give me back the credit into my account...i hope i don't end up being the unlucky one taken advantage of...anywya...i've been taking breaks from my endless studying here and there and have instead read about NB, on the noogleberry.com forum and I feel like i have learned alot.......i may place an order tomorrow or something after my exam!!! tell me how you like it!!!!
ok, back to biochem!!!
tc Smile

(09-06-2010, 12:51 AM)bonzaigirl Wrote:  hi nazishtk16,

... hi .. first of all i'd like to say that i have just received my noogleberry and im so excited about it... i treid it on without oiling my boobs first... which is like a customary procedure hehehe.... anyways... that's not my point..heheheh.. as i've told you before, i have been taking the herbal pre packaged perfect curves pills for more than a month now... and jsut yesterday, i measured my boobs and now i can say that i have an increase in my overbust of just a half inch.... its not something to go dancing in the dark with... but ... well... as someone told me before, results vary with people... although i dont know the product your taking so i guess you should heed the other women's advice here because they have taken it and had had no response to it....

... it's good that you've read about noogleberry... you can read more about other herbal pills on hte threads here... some have their own concoction... but whatever you do decide... read literature about it and weigh the pros and cons.. and practice it especially since you are a very athletic person... so my fellow compatriot in the same dream of bigger boobies... goodluck to us all.... have a great day always..Smile

Oh the woes of being a biology major. Biochem yuck lol

just make sure to do the return exactly like they say bc I know they like to play games

Hi Nazishtk!

I am finishing up my first month on Breast Actives. I saw results within the first 2 weeks. There are a lot of women who haven't seen success with this product but it is very important to use it at the same time everyday and stay away from caffeine. Truth be told, we all have different body chemistry so something that works great for me may not be the best choice for you. I've included my Before and Week 2 pictures to help you see my progress. Good luck with your journey and happy growing! Smile

BEGINING

2 WEEKS IN

omg...i'm so happy for you.....great progress.......i still have my BA pills....i just threw my BA pills like a month ago.....without trying them.....its a shame......oh well....i hope i can gain some breast meat with Birth control....lol.........don't know.....g'luck on your progress and do keep us updated.

take care!!!
Nazish

Hi Nazishtk!

I am finishing up my first month on Breast Actives. I saw results within the first 2 weeks. There are a lot of women who haven't seen success with this product but it is very important to use it at the same time everyday and stay away from caffeine. Truth be told, we all have different body chemistry so something that works great for me may not be the best choice for you. I've included my Before and Week 2 pictures to help you see my progress. Good luck with your journey and happy growing! Smile[/font][/size][/color]

BEGINING

2 WEEKS IN

[/quote]

Thanks for your words of encouragement! Good luck with your experiment. Smile

Its funny how there are usually negatives on certain products in this case breast actives. Im not saying its a good or bad product but what I do know is eveyones body is different and while one product will work for one person the other may not.

In the herbal breast enhancement world its all about trial and error and of course sometimes we spend a bit more money than we would like but eventually we find a product that works, it may be breast actives, or simply a natural treatment.

hi i nearly bought a 6 month supply of breast actives but luckily just got 1 month, then found this forum and switched to individual herbs (still not sure if my dosage is right) i just wanted to say that if worst comes to worst and you cant get your money back dont fret too much, many of us have made the same mistake and i think the cream it comes with is really nice to use for massage, just double your dose of the pills for a more powerful hit of phytoestrogens Smile

Hey Charlli, I agree. I am so cross for buying this product, did it before I found this forum Angry, however rather than believe what I now understand and trust to be the truth from here about them refunding, I have just decided to suck it up and almost double up . I am unfortunate that I bought a six month supply so for anyone else who made the same mistake I have bought fenugreek and am taking them with the breast actives. I take 3 pills a day instead of 2 so I can finish the program in four months instead of six, I have no faith in the program but with the money I never had in the first place spent, well I just don't want to chuck them but can't wait to be rid - sigh! When I do finish I plan to do a milk thistle cleanse and think carefully about my next step i.e maybe and very much maybe BO or PM. For now as I said am sucking up my breast actives and have recently purchased an nb - I love thesupport around the product and the way there is no promise about the earth moon and stars but an honesty I think I believe from real users that it won't work for all the likes of which breast actives wouldn't dream of admitting. Sorry for long post, but feel I got something of my chest - pun much lol need something on my chest

really, dont be so hard on yourself! yes it is frustrating but i guess the nbe journey is one full of ups and downs, trials and errors. i dont think breast actives has a zero success rate, its just not as powerful as other programmes can be, and a bit overpriced, but not completely useless. i am also pumping, taking fenugreek and massaging with flax seed oil. wishing you the best of luck and growth!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon