Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

started UB today

If you mean the pending on their website it doesn't change even when your order has been shipped and all that.
It has been 4 days with me and i feel no difference.Not that i expect anything but when i used the DNE brand i got some sort of swelling and a warm feeling in my breast withing the first few days as i recall.Well i'll see after my 6 months supply is over.

Update:
I am almost done with my first bottle of UB and till now NO difference.I am also not using my NB i am feeling lazy and want to see the effect of UB alone!!Not very impressed.Will have to add more protein and see what happens...

*facepalm* oy... you can't expect miracles in a month! PATIENCE!!! and yes protein is essential for it to work, you must be getting 80g to 99g of protein per day!!! That's in the entire diet though, map out what you are getting per day in your regular eating and go from there to see what you need to add. And I didn't feel anything with UB until I took it for a few months, it takes a while to start working. ANYTHING in NBE takes time!! Also you should make sure your temperature is not too low. That's also important. And personally I would stick away from caffeine as much as possible, but that's all up to you.

I agree with Anastasia, give it more time. Make sure your temp isn't low, and you get your protein. Are you taking any other supplements? I'd suggest some L Tyrosine, and Pituitary if you aren't. I do think they help make a difference.

No my temperature is fine.When i used to take BO few years ago i did get some swelling in the first month..I took 2000 mg back then.Will wait a couple of months if nothing happens i will add one extra pill to my dosage..

You might indeed need more bo if you did ok on 2000 before. That's what seems to do the trick for me. I was doing my generic in the morning, and 2 ub in the evening.
Still, maybe keep it up for a bit more, then add next cycle if you still see no growth.

That's what i'm gonna do.Maybe wait 15 more days so that is a total of 1.5 months on Ub and if no sign of swelling or reaction show i will add 1 more pill.

How are you growing sandy? Did you increase your intake? Or did you just add more protein into your diet?

Sorry i have been away from the forum for few months so i didn't see your question there.
I started UB about a week ago and yes i am taking 4 pills a day.I will wait a couple of months and see what happens on that dose.I started pumping today too.I am planing on pumping 2 hours per day.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon