Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

When is the best time to start BO?

Do you know how long your friend took UB to get the 2 cup size increase? Sorry for all the questions lol I just feel like the lone ranger on the forum sometimes as being really the only one that has seen real results with UB so far, most that take BO take BB or generic, the others taking UB haven't taken it long enough to judge, so I'm all alone here HAHA. But I can't complain I went from a 32B to a 32D with NB and UB. Though I wear 34C bras as I don't want to buy new expensive ones until I lose the weight I want to lose and then see where I stand lol. But I took UB for 6 months, taking a break from NBE supplements right now, just using NB.

I am not sure exactly how long she took the pills - my best guess would be about a year and a half, with a few weeks of detoxes, times where she forgot, or was traveling, in between. One thing she did mention though, was that if she wasn't consistent with taking the pills 3x/day, every day, she wouldn't notice as much growth that month, so I am going to try really hard to stay on top of this Big Grin

I am trying to get her to post here! I feel like she could answer your questions much better than I could.

@Nessa, traditionally the first day of your cycle is the first day of your period - I have not come across any other way of counting it (I could be wrong)

Yep first day of cycle is the first day of your period according to gyn/ob standards. Back when I was a teenager, they weren't as good about teaching us these little bits of info, so I was married and having babies by the time I was finally told what was correct. I think the biggest confusing factor is for birth control pill users, since day one of a new pack is at the end of the period, hence the confusion for a lot of women.

But if you need to track ovulation and other important cycle dates, like we are doing with nbe, the only way to do it is by day one being first day of a period.

Mel

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon