Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

searching's program, last shot.

yep, summer time and the living is easy.

I will take all my pills this month without fail!

Yeah, I am interested to know what the collagen powder will taste like! I'm pretty used to eating quite disgusting things like the protein shakes, so I'm mentally prepared to drink some horrible drink! hehe But maybe I will be surprised and it will taste like marshmallow. who knows!

Have you noticed any side effects from the collagen pills? When I first started taking them I got these massive pains (like growing pains) in my legs which really hurt.

ohh its really interesting that you mention that about the pains because about a week ago i kept getting this pulsing/twitching sensation in just one part of my leg of only one leg, and it wasnt a one time occurrence, like it happened for a few days and it was non stop

that is what happened to me too! random! It felt like growing pains to me.

I haven't had it since though. Will be interesting to see how my body reacts when I started back on the collagen.

yeah exactly, but that makes me think collagen is really getting action going in the body, so thats one good thing.

yesterday my boobs were suuuuper achy, like not pains but like just really achy, i tried to massage them but i just couldnt becuz they were hurting that much.... i was a bad gal today, didnt take any protein with BO in the morning and didnt eat much either, hopefully i can make up for it tonite!

Day 3

so AF arrived a couple of days ago, i stopped BO and noogling right away, one reason being that my cramps are there as usual and i dont want to take the risk of making them worse. and the reason am not noogling is that i am just lying in bed and barely moving because of the cramps, i just become like really lethargic, and another reason is that there wont be much swelling during this time of the cycle anyways, so i will resume the BO tonight as my cramps tend to go away after day 3.

I measured myself right now:
underbust: 28"
bust: 32.5

what are the cramps from? estrogen dominance?

I used to get really really bad cramps too and then I cut out all refined sugar and I barely if ever get them now! They say that if you are prone to getting ovarian cysts then if you limit sugars they will generally go away.

32.5! Woo hoo!

I have no idea what the cramps are from... i have had them ever since i got my periods, it might be from lack of exercise.... the doc said that my uterus opening might be too small so it tends of get collected in there and pretty much forces its way out of there in the form of lumps, and thats creating the pain. i tried acupuncture and that doctor told me that i have toxin build up thats blocking the flow of blood.

i could try to cut out sugar i guess, but i dont have a sweet tooth anyways, like literally i dont take sugar in any form except in my morning and evening tea.

I wish i could get happy about the measurement but i know that its just swelling from the cycle, i measured today and i was at 32.3" but on the bright side i think my boobs are becoming more even because before, my right side one was much much smaller

I know how you feel searching. I'm not sure what the cramps are caused by. When I get them I get hot flashes with them. I was just reading an article that said to cut out sugar (besides little fruits) and that it would help. I know you don't eat a lot of sugar but I do so Im looking into trying it. I hope you find a solution for yours.

sugar is present in lots of food. Do you eat alot of rice? Fruit too contain lots. Honey. Noodles. And obviously junk type food contains tonnes of sugar. So does drinks like poweraide, fruit juices are shocking for their sugar content! even when they say no sugar added! Check the box, because they are full of the natural sugars. Iced teas have lots of sugar.

I got pretty anal about researching into the sugar content of food in order to cut my intake down. And I must say it's the best thing I have ever done for my health!

Downside is that it is hard to put on weight. But hey, shouldn't really complain about that!

I do eat a LOT of rice, its like a staple for me... i have it atleast twice a day. so that could be it, but i honestly dont like eating anything else since childhood Sad i have never really drank fruit juices and such, i used to drink a lot of pop in high school but stopped a few yrs back, now the only liquids i have are tea and water and occassionally soup.

periwinkle i am looking forward to seeing if sugar reduction helps you with cramps

I also have to make an update, a really upsetting one. so i came home today and i noticed that my boobs were looking much smaller, so i decided to measure and then i remeasured, yep i reduced! i am at 31.5" now, i am sooo upset, i guess watever change i did see was just swelling after all Sad

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon