Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

searching's program, last shot.

Hi searching, don't be despair. I run thoroughly on your program and if what I read is right you are only taking 1000mg of BO. For NBE you need to have at least 1600mg or more of BO in order for it to work. Lesser than that your body won't be able to experience 'puberty'.

Then you have to check....

1) Is your body temperature between 98.2 - 98.6 Fahrenheit?
L-tyrosine and kelp will help you regulate your thyroid. Friendly bacteria could help you if you have IBS. Adrenal supplements can help you to regulate your adrenal if you have adrenal fatigue.

2) Are you taking enough of protein per day?

3) Do you have hormone imbalance?
Balance it with DIM or progesterone. Many of us have menstrual pain because of hormone imbalance. You can balance it back and you wont feel a thing after. Give it 2-3 months for it to work. I personally have bad menstrual pain before. So bad that I need the pain killer in the form of injection. Sometimes I even puke too. I took DIM and it did wonders to me. I still have pain the 1st 3 months on it after that everything is cool.

4) If you are taking a lot of food that will create androgen in your body I would suggest androgen blocker to your list of supplements such as saw palmetto, stinging nettle, and even drinking green tea on a daily basis. I eat rice on a daily basis too so I drink green tea on a daily basis. But sometimes too much tea will make our womb become too cold (chinese saying) you have to keep it warm by eating ginger every now and then. When a womb is cold it is prone to infection that is when you see a lot of white discharge.

I hope all this help.

(19-01-2011, 04:48 AM)crystalelle Wrote:  Hi searching, don't be despair. I run thoroughly on your program and if what I read is right you are only taking 1000mg of BO. For NBE you need to have at least 1600mg or more of BO in order for it to work. Lesser than that your body won't be able to experience 'puberty'.

Then you have to check....

1) Is your body temperature between 98.2 - 98.6 Fahrenheit?
L-tyrosine and kelp will help you regulate your thyroid. Friendly bacteria could help you if you have IBS. Adrenal supplements can help you to regulate your adrenal if you have adrenal fatigue.

2) Are you taking enough of protein per day?

3) Do you have hormone imbalance?
Balance it with DIM or progesterone. Many of us have menstrual pain because of hormone imbalance. You can balance it back and you wont feel a thing after. Give it 2-3 months for it to work. I personally have bad menstrual pain before. So bad that I need the pain killer in the form of injection. Sometimes I even puke too. I took DIM and it did wonders to me. I still have pain the 1st 3 months on it after that everything is cool.

4) If you are taking a lot of food that will create androgen in your body I would suggest androgen blocker to your list of supplements such as saw palmetto, stinging nettle, and even drinking green tea on a daily basis. I eat rice on a daily basis too so I drink green tea on a daily basis. But sometimes too much tea will make our womb become too cold (chinese saying) you have to keep it warm by eating ginger every now and then. When a womb is cold it is prone to infection that is when you see a lot of white discharge.

I hope all this help.

Do you think people should start off with 1600? Some people only start off with 1250 and get results? Also, do you think 1500 is close enough for it to work? The swanson's pills are 250 each and I don't want to start off too high.

I did a research through reading this forum and also other breast enhancement forum and I came out with this conclusion.

There are two kinds of women one with plenty of estrogen receptor in their body and another one without. The first kind will grow very easily when your body is loaded with low dose of BO and even work well with herbs. How do you know whether you have plenty of estrogen receptor, well you have at least a small B cup and you don't have symptoms of plenty of androgen in your body (women form of testosterone). These kind of women also puts on weight easily I don't mean a little weight I mean a lot of weight. There are also less hairy on the hands, legs and mouth area. More fat on their body and less muscle.

The 2nd kind is women like me. Women which have less estrogen receptor in their body, smaller boobies maybe size A to below A, hairy hands, hairy legs and also a tiny amount of facial hair, hard to put on weight or maybe just a little at times and more androgen in their body. This kind need higher dose of BO because it need to teach the body to grow more estrogen receptor and also estrogen in their body. When you take more BO like this you also need to regulate it with DIM or progesterone to make sure your estrogen level are under control.

hey searching, that sucks!!! I hate that feeling when you think Yipee finally I am keeping my 'growth', and then it disappears....

But don't despair, because it may be that it will take a couple of months to retain that kind of growth. Just a temporary set back. If you read others' programs pretty much everyone says the same thing, how they think they grow then they decrease, then they think they grow some more then they decrease... So it's 3 steps forward, 5 steps back.

Just look forward to the next 3 steps forward! You will get there. Remember you have only been on BO for 1 month now right?!! And I don't think anyone on this forum actually said they grew in the first month of using it, let alone women who are thin like us. So it will take time ok!

It will probably take a good 3-5 months before you will see any permanent growth. After that if there is still nothing... well that is when you may reassess and say it hasn't worked for you. But now, you have only just begun!

Don't count the time you were on herbs, that didn't work. Like it didn't work for me, just some temporary swelling here and there. I wish I hadn't wasted so much time on it!

Like crystalelle just wrote, people like us have limited receptors. I remember Waihaika had a good diagram about it.

SO, my advice is to think long term. You do not grow a breast in a day. You grow it over a year. 0.5" is actually a HUGE amount for people like us because it really makes a difference. And it takes a very long time to achieve!

Thanks Crystallelle for your info on BO. I've only just started taking 1,750mg over the last 8 days or so. Hopefully I'll start to see some results.

Hi guys, So sorry i went MIA for so many days, i was just having a very stressful time in personal life, and found out grad school applications were due in less than 2 weeks. I was discouraged with NBE too, I know its too early to judge for BO since its only been a month but i thought the inch that i got from herbs is permanent growth and when i lost even on that inch after working so hard for months i just got discouraged and thought now is not the time to obsess over NBE but get life in order. I practically havent done any NBE in last one and half weeks, i tried to remember and take BO, but i only managed to take it 3 or 4 times and that too without protein.

Thank you so much GF for your sweet words and support, I havent given up yet, was just temporarily discouraged. now i wish i wasnt because the past 1 and half week means i shldnt hold out any hope for growth in this cycle atleast Dodgy having half an inch is definitely an achievement, i just wish it would show up in the mirror too like it does on the measuring tape. I have been feeling so down these past few days i was too scared to even measure!

Thank you Crystalelle your theory makes sense. I think i am going to up my BO dosage as well and see what comes up. because from the way i see it, i didnt really get many sensations when i was on BO. as for protein i think another thing that is discouraging me is that the protein i have right now is lumpy and is sweetened with chemicals so it has this horribly icky flavour n texture, i cant wait for it to be over! That is a really good suggestion about androgen blocker, I do have green tea at home, i am going to try drinking that everyday, hope it helps.
thank you so much for cheering me up and giving such excellent advice ladies! Smile

Just to let you guys know, i tried noogling a couple of days ago, i kept losing suction, and when i did manage to keep it on, i ended up with purple boobs, ohh and no swelling lol, so gonna lay off NB for a few days, I am starting to feel it was a wasteful investment Angry

hey searching,

I understand your frustration with noogleberry! I haven't noogled for months now because it's almost like my breasts just didn't want to be noogled anymore. They got very angry at me! Turning purple, red dots etc. I think you need to take a break from it for a couple of weeks. Just give your breasts a rest.

Good luck in finding a better protein drink without random chemicals in it!

I've decided I'm going to reserve judgement for my experience on BO until the 6 month mark. By 6 months I should see SOMETHING on the measuring tape. So until then I don't care too much about what I measure.
Perhaps you could adopt a similar timeframe... I have a tendency to get soooo impatient, and plus, who wants to waste time doing something that doesn't work right! But then it's a bit of a catch 22, because you have to be patient to see if it will work! But, if you are going to be patient and stick it out then you do need to take your pills and protein shakes because otherwise you are setting yourself up to fail. So I hope it goes well for you!

How is your weight at the moment?

Hi GF, 6 months seem like a good amount of time to test out the method, not too long and not too short besides if noogling is taken out it takes out a lot of time and effort you put into NBE, then 6 months doesnt seem like such a pain Tongue until i saw your post i didnt even know my wait, i hadnt checked it in the longest time, I am at 105 pounds now, i am sure it fluctuated a lot in the past few days because some days i was only eating once per day.
I wonder if my lack of pains and sensations has something to do with me not massaging, because when i was on herbs my boobs used to get regular massage twice a day, but these days i barely ever do it and that too for only a couple of minutes, my arms start feeling tired soon. What about you? are you massaging or no? I am thinking instead of noogling i will try massaging my boobs once per day at night time and see if anything changes, I will report it on here Smile
I am thinking I will cut down on the collagen and just keep MSM once i run out of my collagen (too many pills and not enough moneyBig Grin) , but for now i have enough collagen for a couple of months. I'll order protein from swansons too because i dont think my wallet can handle any more expensive protein from the health store.
It is around Day 19/20 of my cycle. I remembered to check my temperature right now but it should be noted that its not morning time it is evening so it could be affected by stuff. My temperature is at 99.2 degrees, which is pretty high, not sure if am getting a fever.... even yesterday my temperature was 99.1, no pains or sensations yet

noogling does take soooo long!

How much BO are you taking now?

I haven't massaged for months and months now.

99 is high! I hope you don't have a fever.

Are you still taking your protein shakes? It's going to be really important to make sure you are eating a sufficient amount of food throughout the day. One meal a day isn't gonna be sufficient! You need to work out an eating plan so you are getting approximately 100grams of protein from your food inc protein shakes each day. If you aren't getting enough food then you simply won't grow.

massage is very good for NBE. it improves circulation in the breast so all the nutrients and herbs can go to the boobs

That is what i am thinking too that it is fever because of all the stress and stuff i was reelin g very tired and rundown so that could have triggered it. I am taking protein shakes but not a lot of protein maybe about 75 gm per day. once i get a better protein shake i will have more for sure! its so hard to remember the protein intake when you are eating, because u just think of eating whatever you find thats tasty or cheap, especially when you are outside.... *sigh* i do need to watch out for that.
I did increase my BO intake since last two days, I am taking 1750 mg now. 3 pills in the morning and 4 in the evening from swansons. No sensations yet, but its wayyy too early to tell i guess.
Boobie girl, yea i agree massage is important but not because of herbs for me, because am not on herbs anymore, but i think even otherwise it sort of wakes them up. they r usually stuck in those stuffy bras all day, so massage is definitely good.
Girlfriday, i think even you should try to massage them, maybe even for a couple of minutes at night. I heard it signals your brain to release prolactin and that helps in growth.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon