Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

searching's program, last shot.

interesting. Ok, I'll massage for a couple of minutes every night! I probably end up massaging them for a couple of minutes during the day anyway because I'm constantly 'checking' them to see if they feel bigger! hahaha

that's not good about being stressed and tired. I hope you feel more relaxed soon!

Will be interesting to see if you start feeling any sensations now you have increased the dosage of BO.

Stress just comes to me easily lol, if am not worrying about the big stuff I worry about the small ones Tongue

I do feel like I am getting a couple of sensations in my boobs here and there but they are really really slight, and they stay for maybe a second or two, and since they r so light n brief I start wondering if its all in my head and wishful thinking. I get them maybe 2-3 times in a day. But the really weird thing is, I do get a sharp pain once or twice a day in my crotch area, like I feel as if its in my uterus. Its like the type of pain am supposed to be getting in my boobs am getting it down there lol. I wonder why that is.

Boobs are looking the same. Last cycle they were looking visibly larger before my periods, but looks like this time theres no swelling so no growth. But there is always the next cycle, I have decided not to look for fast growth, i.e. the growth HAS to be here in the next month sort of mentality because then the counting and measuring starts lol.

Havent updated in a while so I thought I will do that now... although there isnt much to report lol. Havent been getting any sensations, so am guessing the couple that i did get a few days back were due to chance. AF still isnt here, should be here anyday now.
I am thinking of finally introducing Maca into my program now, since i have it anyways, and besides when i was on herbs one positive change i noticed was that my butt had become rounder. but now that am off herbs I have lost that too, i think it have to do with all the weight fluctuations too, now it seems all my weight is going to my bellyDodgy I have been planning on making the change since a couple of days but i keep forgetting. So here's the plan, nothing too drastic, but the collagen and MSM I take before dinner, I am gonna take Maca and a 1000 mg EFA pill with that. The Maca is only once a day, so hopefully its not enough to negatively effect my BO routine.

I am going to measure on the last day of AF from now on, so day 5 of the cycle from now on. last months was i think around 31.6 or 31.7. So if i measure more than that this time its growth, and if not then theres always the next cycle. Happy boobie growing everyone! Smile

Day 3 of my cycle.

AF arrived a couple of days ago, cramps were pretty bad so i missed a couple of doses of BO. I was scared to take protein too cuz it tends to cause constipation, which just sucks during AF. Got a couple of pains here and there, nothing regular or constant though. A bit nervous because the D-Day is getting closer i.e day 5, when i find out if i grew or not. almost out of that nasty protein shake, yayyy! Big Grin

hi searching - I think you should extend D-day for a couple of months. The most likely scenario is that you won't show a change in measurement yet. So don't cause yourself the heartbreak of confirming it. Just know that you are doing your program for a few more months yet before you expect to see any changes on the measuring tape. What you will notice first is your breasts will feel bigger in your hands. That is a good indication that they are growing. See if you can take a long-term view on BO and say, Ok after 6 months on BO then I will see if I have a change in measurement. If it does change before that then even better! But if it doesn't, don't think that BO is definitely not working for you, because it very well could be, it may be that you just need a bit more time.

Even people like Mel said they didn't grow in the first 3 months or so with BO. Crystalelle reported getting some growth between months 4 and 6. So don't expect to see a change in the measuring tape yet.

I am on the 4th cycle of BO now and that is where I noticed a slight 0.25" increase.... of course this could have been from inaccurate measurement, water retention, birth control pill, etc. So I'm not completely celebrating until next cycle to see if there is any change.

Keep up with the protein shakes. I hope you find a nicer one!!!

you are right girlfriday, measuring would just get me upset and its probably not a good idea to measure right now because as it is i missed almost 2 weeks worth of BO this cycle, so it would be a little too much to expect growth. my breasts look the same as before, so no growth yet i think, the little swelling i got from AF is gone. The view i am taking now is, i will continue with BO for 6 months, but my goal is to gain atleast one inch by the end of these 6 months. But if i dont get any growth in 6 months then i think i will give up on NBE, not just because of the effort, but because of the money too since am not working, and next yr will prob bring more expenses for me.

I do get a few sensations here and there randomly, but i am afriad because this week is going to be especially stressful and busy for me. I have selected a protein shake from swansons itself, its by twinlab, hope it is good. I agree about not celebrating too early, because even after seeing growth on tape, waiting for a month more is sensible because it is likely that it is just swelling. But I really hope and pray that in your case it is actual growht, with the amount of time and commitment you have put in NBE you trule deserve some good few inches now! Smile

thanks searching. Good plan, even if you are really busy hopefully you'll have time to chug back a couple of pills each day.

Good luck in getting thru your stressful week

Well Girlfriday, even during the busy times i had enough time to take my pills on time, but another problem came up. I got a pretty severe case of food poisoning from this ensure meal replacement drink that had gone bad. it was the night before last night and I had to spend the night at the emergency section of the hospital. all that throwing up wore me out completely, and the doc told me to stay on just clear fluids for a couple of days, so am not taking any supplements for a couple of days. my throat is swollen from all tht throwing up, so i dont think i could take any supplements even if i wanted to Sad

the weird thing was the day i stopped taking BO, that day i got slightly more aches n pains than the day i did take BO, i guess it was the remaining BO in my system that caused that. Anyways i am out of whey protein, and am not buying any from those expensive stores, am just gonna wait until i get the one i ordered from swanson, which will be atleast two weeks.

OMG Searching! How awful!!! I hope you recover quickly. Sad

Eek! That's no good. What is that stuff you took? I hope you can complain to the company??

Maybe you need less BO than you are taking. Generally say if you don't take supplements and get more pains, that means that you should take less of the supplement right. So maybe having a break will be good for you.

I hope you get better soon! What a pain!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon