Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

searching's program, last shot.

day 26: did my massage with boobie batter, and took 2 WY, 1 SP, and 1 Flaxseed, 2 times (morning and afternoon dosage)
also massaged my right boob, the one with lumps with wild yam gel... it says vaginal gel but its pretty much just wild yam gel so am using tht. wont use fennel as a pill until my periods comes either.

I am getting a slight itching in my boobs which i find a bit surprising considering that none of the estrogenic herbs are going in in pill form.

just praying to god that i dont lose anything after my periods comes, am at 32 inches right now.

hellooo!

So its supposed to be day 1 of my cycle i think but my periods hasnt come yet, so i wont count it as day one. havent been taking any herbs for past 3-4 days, or any herbal massages (because am trying to rid myself of any estrogen dominance i might have). I was going to take wild yam and double the regular dosage of that but i realized that that might be too much and in order to compensate for the extra dosages i had taken already i decided not to take any more WY for a couple of days, I know weird logic lol. but i did put on a lil bit of the wild yam gel on my boobies a couple of times, like once per day.

measurement today: underbust 27, bust 32.3
which is probably due to the periods coming up. hopefully i maintain my 32 even after periods leaves *fingers crossed*

When is that NB coming?! I cant wait to start! Tongue

Day 4 of my cycle:
not taking too much of the herbs, because am on my painkillers too, n its a type of blood thinner so its not a good idea. but doing the message twice a day.
before massage, i am at 32.1 inches, i measure across the nipples but i hold it rather snug. and after massage its at 32.3.
I am getting sensations randomly, like slight itches in my boobies from time to time.

Still waiting for my noogleberry, i was hoping it would be here by friday, but i guess i cant be too impatient, since its long weekend, hopefully it will be here in a couple of days.

day 5 of my cycle: periods is done completely. Skipped one dose today, and one yesterday as well. but am not stressing over it too much because i am still massaging twice a day with herbs.

measured before massage today and i was at 32 inches. I think i am maintaining at that level, which kinda sucks lol cuz theres been no growth in the last cycle. I get a lot of sensation when i put on the heating pad after massage, my boobs itch a lot.

One thing i noticed with the wild yam gel was that a couple of pins after i put it on i get this random sensation on my boobs, it feels like pin pricks, not like the itches i get after massage. dont know wat it is lol

still waiting on the noogleberry..... i swear i'll get old by the time it gets here

ITS HERE!!!!!

sorry i know thats not much of an update hehe, but i was just very exited to recieve my NB, and i am using it now as i am typing it, my first noogling experience. will update later on how its going! Big Grin

YIPEE!!!!!
Congrats!!!! Welcome to the NB family!!!!

awww, thank you so much eva! *hugs* Big Grin
feels good to have a NB of my own, i used to read abt everyone using their NB and i used to feel so left out Tongue

you know wats freaky though, i measured after noogling and i measured a couple of millimetres less than wat i am without noogling, but its just my first bit of noogling, i cant judge based on that lol.

Happy noogling to all my NB using friends! Wink

hhehe searching! you will get the hang of it. And trust me, when you are using the noogleberry correctly, you will definitely not measure less!!

Are you getting the hang of it? I was doing it completely incorrectly when I first started!!! hehehe until I finally figured out that I had the airlock open, so there was basically no suction on my breasts.....

the airlock is the little white knob thats on the pump itself right? the one you press little by little to release pressure? i am getting proper suction, used my massage oil for it, and when i removed the cups, the oil wasnt absorbed like it usually is after my massage and also there was a lot of sweat on my boobs, like on the part i noogled, and i didnt even noogle that hard lol.

did it right now, am at 32.1, so i guess at that time it was just something else affecting it lol. once i get to 33 and start maintaining 33 a few hrs after noogling, am going to reward myself and get one of those fancy bras Tongue

i am already filling more than the 2 inch mark on the medium cups, which is rly weird becuz bra calculator shows me as 32AA Huh

what did you measure after noogling just now? if you breasts are filling up to 2 " on the medium cups, thats amazing! But after my breasts do that I measure 33"..... so you must be measuring 33" too???

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon