Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

searching's program, last shot.

no thats the thing am getting the pressure and feeling the suction on my breasts but when i measure its barely 32, which is really weird becuz am 32 even without noogling Huh

I think you should give the swelling more time! It will come. I noogled for 2 months and hardly had swelling. maybe 0.5".and I filled the M's till the 2.5" mark....
So... You should leave the measurement tape for now. measure only after 1 month or so...if you will measure after everytime you pump it can make you disapointed.
Good Luck with NB! Smile

thanks eva,

I am full of positive hope on this, i have seen so many people on here and the NB forum who have seen good results that am sure i will atleast get some growth out of it Shy
i wont be able to leave the tape alone lol, but i wont get discouraged with it, am gonna give it a good one month of noogling everyday before i start getting concerned, since am taking herbs too.

Today's update: dont remember wat day of the cycle it is, but i think its maybe day 9 or 10. missed a session of noogling and even the pills yesterday since we had people over at our place. when i noogled day before yesterday, just before noogling i measured at 31.5 and i was so surprised and disappointed, after noogling i was at 31.9, however last night before noogling i was at 32, and after noogling i was at 32.3 so am happy abt that. am passing the 2.5 inch mark with my nipples on the left breast but not even reaching 2 inches on my right. right booby is very small. so yeah, thats it for today's update Rolleyes

great stuff!

Do you notice your breast turning red when you noogle?

thanks Shy the swelling comes, and they swell to a great extent but it doesnt last at all, like not even for an hour, but i guess thats the part that takes a long time. and my breasts turn slightly red but not too red like not tomato red, which is a good thing i guess. but one thing i did notice is that i am getting back pain in the upper part of my back, and i think it might be becuz of the noogling. am gonna keep a heating pad there while noogling today and see if it makes a difference

that's interesting because I too got pain when I first started noogling... maybe lik efor the first month or so. Just sporadically. It was like it was a minor pinched nerve or something.. not a sharp pain though. More of an ache.

yeah i dont know if i am noogling too hard or what it exactly is. I went to the gym yesterday, for the first time in my life, and I havent exercised pretty much my whole life, boy are my muscles sore! so that is sort of adding to the pain.

I measured right after noogling today and i managed to get to 32.5. the thing is i get a few millimetres growth right after noogling but if i measure an hour later its all gone. not sure why i am not able to retain swelling. i am even taking herbs so i thought both combined would result in more swelling Huh

started noogling with the cup rings, it was really hard to get suction with them, i was struggling for the longest time, but i had to use them as the area under my boobs has become really sensitive after the gym and the cup was really digging in and aggravating the pain. another probklem while using the cup ring is that i use olive oil to moisturize before noogling and the foam on the cup just absorbs all the oil and my boobs are pretty dry as in all the oil is sucked by the rings by the time my boobs go into the cup.

measured myself right after noogling and i was at 32.7.... now if only i can start retaining this swelling for a few hours i would be really happy Smile

I am considering adding maca to my routine, as it is good for hormone balancing and helps plump out the bottom Tongue

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon