Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Blowing off Steam!!! :@

Exactly Cheryl, when you let bad experiences rule your life and ruin it, you let those negativities win. I'm a fighter, I'll be damned if I'm going to let a few assholes in my past ruin me! Just know ladies, it's never your fault, if the male has no self control, that is HIS fault! You are always worth more, and you always deserve better. Don't let any man talk you down!

Hi everyone, i have a blow off steam moment i would like to share lol, its a little light hearted but it has caused me to foam at the mouth with anger lolAngry but also have a cheeky laughBig Grin. Ok the weathers nice here at the moment for once and i had a whole afternoon off work, so decided to sunbathe in the back garden. A couple of my friends came over and we was going to have a nice afternoon in the sun. We all layed in the garden with bikini tops on and shorts and just relaxed, everything was fine, then i decided and dont ask me why because this really is not how a normally am, but i took my bikini top off, i just felt comfortable and my gardens well covered and i must add one of my friends was already topless and i just thought what the hell lol. We was out for about 3 hours and then came a knock at the door, when i went to the door it was my next door neighbour who looked like she was about to explode, she then told me that it was out of order displaying ourselves like we where and actually said like cheap tarts, umm i felt a little insulted at this stage lol she then claimed she had called the police. But what did we do i asked. We where i

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon