My wonderup has arrived so as of today my program is:

Wonderup x 6 daily
Evening Primrose (1000mg) x 1 daily
Sea Buckthorn x 6 daily
Fennel tea x 2/3 cups daily
2 glasses of soy milk

Massage with wonderup cream
Linseed added to my morning yoghurt

I've had no problems with wonderup so have ordered another two bottles. I've got major tingles at the moment so hopefully will see some growth soon.

hi steph, I see you have started taking seabuckthorn oil too, keep us posted on how you find it. I'm about to start taking it 4 times per day when my next cycle kicks in.

good luck

I've just finished my first bottle of wonder up so thought I would update you all. I've had no growth yet but both breasts are looking alot fuller and I'm having major tingling. Fingers crossed

Just a quick update as I haven't posted here for a while. No growth as yet but both breasts seem to be getting wider (the same as Millani) and they are both looking fuller. I'll hopefully be buying a nooglebery in the next few weeks.

hi there. first let me congratulate you on your Growth! growth is how the breast get wider and fuller. been there, done that and i am glad to run with that and encourage my boobs no matter what the measuring tape says :} i think there is one thing we forget as the breast grow: they get heavier. now imagine that they sit lower on your chest. all that counts :] remember that and congratulate your girls for all their hard work and growth!!

I'm running out of wonder up cream and couldn't afford to buy any, but I found 6 tubes of Palmers cocoa butter bust firming cream on Amazon uk for £10.29 including the postage so I got those instead.

I just ordered my noogleberrySmile I'm so excited. I contacted Lucy and she recommended the medium system. I cannot wait for it to arrive.

Sorry I haven't been around here for a while i've been on the noogleberry forum looking for tips. I received my noogleberry and have already outgrown the medium domes so have ordered the large domes today. As of today I have replaced the sea buckthorn with hydrolysed collagen 3 x 1000mg.

Sorry I'm not around, I promise that will change. I've stopped taking wonder up as I got no growth from it........ but thanks to noogleberry I grew a cup size. I'm almost filling the contoured large domes. I'm also considering taking pm but need to research brand first.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon