Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Newbie's--program. Boobies here i come!

okay, so i've been reading a lot on here and i have noticed that i may have started with to high of doses for my herbs, there's not much room to ramp up.... Also b4 i started this i didn't do a liver cleanse.

So yesterday was day 25 of program (almost 1 month)

Day 1 of cleanse:

So i decided to stop the herbs and teas all together until Aunt Flow arrives (about 3 days away).

I will be consuming lots of water (more than usual) to help cleanse my system.

I will continue with boobie massages on my right breast since it needs to catch up with left.

Day 26 of program / Day 2 of Cleanse:

It's hard to not take the herbs, as this has become a habit for me.

Breasts are of course swollen due to A.F.

Still drinking lots of water

My Program will be as following unless i find the hops.... Then i will also add that. But of course will let you all know what i do...

Morning (7am-ish)

1 FG
1 WY
1/4 tsp. MSM

Afternoon (2:30pm-ish) 7 Hrs after 1st dose

1 FG
1 WY
1/4 tsp. MSM
100-300 Rotations of massage

Night (9:30/10:00-ish)

1 FG
1 WY
100-300 Rotations of massage
1 B.E tea

Also after i measure, (after A.F) and if there's no growth, I may add a protein shake.

Will keep ya'll posted Big Grin

Day 27 of program / Day 3 of Cleanse

So I went to the health food store today because i was suffering from pms Sad and i found a tea by yogi called womens energy. It's a hormonal balance tea, it had good reviews on the net and decided to give it a try. I know i was going to wait until my cleanse was over to add any internal stuff, but i was driving hubby crazy this month.... So had to try. It really did make me feel better. I didn't feel wired for sound or anything (thank G-d) but i felt "normal" and energized.

So I'm back on teas.

I also found HOPS in extract form, thats all they had besides the tablets.... So i used that last night in my massage, i really enjoy the smell compared to the fenugreek... Kinda a berry smell?

Day 28 of program / Day 4 of cleanse

I know its 1 day B4 A.F arrives but my breasts feel fuller this month... They always get swollen this time of the month, but really, they seem bigger this month... Don't know for sure though, could be just getting excited to measure soon.

It is much less than oolong and black tea. levels of caffeine, which ive read from the research sites, are blown to wayyyy porportion when it comes to NBE. It is always good to keep a healthy diet, but caffeine in moderation

Hello all!

Just an update: Day 31 of program (yeah 1 month) I started my period, Auny Flow was late by 2 days grr... And I also caught a cold on this day as well, what a nice combination. Dodgy

So i didn't start my program back up due to me sneezing, weezing, coughing, sleeping, cramping, ect, ect, you get the picture. Sorry to ramble and complain (hubby gets tired of hearing it so i gotta do it somewhere lol).

Day 34 of Program: Day 3 of A.F.
So today I finally started back up... took long enough. However i am still kinda sicky, getting over it though and decided i just needed to start this again.

My program is what i have stated above on this page. Except i have the 1 cumin b4 bed as well, forgot to post that in the other one.

I will still measure after A.F even though I am very doubtful of any significant growth. Got to think positive though. You never know i guess.

I keep looking down at them two and saying "grow boobies grow!!" I don't think that helps at all but it makes me feel better. Tongue

ooooya!!! Forgot to let you all know something. I don't know if MAGNET BRACELETS work for boobie growth but i got one from IRenew 1 1/2 months ago for balance and such. But i thought it would be good to keep this in my records to remind me of everything i did during this program.

WOW... now that I found your program page, & read only a few of your posts, I must say... We are A LOT alike. I'm 21 also, I'll be 22 next month though. I am not sure what my real bra size would be, all I know is anything smaller than a 34 band KILLS me and I can't breathe and have chest pains after just a few hours in the tighter bras. So I go with 34A. Some really fit well, others don't. I'm only 5'4, I wish I was taller though, I'm not sure if there's herbs I could take for that, but if there are, I'm interested lol. My weight also fluctuates, not much, only between about 98-105. I think I'm gaining weight now, so I'll have to check. I'll try to read more of your posts if I have time and see if you've put any results you've gotten on here.

Pretty cool though, we both use FG, both walk around smelling like syrup and have a man in our lives that doesn't mind it. I used to take WY, but I ruled that out for being the reason I skipped my period nearly 3 months!! We also both only massage the smaller right breast, for some reason, the left one ALWAYS grows, I'm almost even, but the left one grows even when I focus on just the right lol. I'm a tea drinker as well. I tried fennel and fenugreek. I might have tried wild yams years ago, but I don't remember now. Right now I'm stuck on peppermint, doesn't do much for NBE, but I love the taste lol. I used to take protein shakes to gain weight because I feel I am tiny and have small arms and calves (my butt and thighs are the biggest things on me, I'm like a stick figure, until I turn sideways). The shakes either had me running to the bathroom, or gave me the WRONG weight (on my tummy) so I stopped. I think SP is making me gain on my butt & thighs now. My boyfriend loves it, but those are already my big parts, & my jeans are all getting harder to put on. Well, looks like I've written enough on your page, sorry for the long read, I was just surprised to see someone with all these similarities. Good luck in your journey. Keep in touch!!... O0o, & what's your favorite tea, I was considering hops maybe??

~Princess Lyn

There is a bra size calculator on the net, that is what told me i was a 30AA I don't think I could wear something that tight though. I think I'll just keep what I got (32A) until I start growing (want to buy bigger bras, not smaller lol).

PrincessLyn, 5'4 is really not that short. I'm only 2 in taller than you and when i put on heels i hate it, im taller than all my friends... SO you can wear heels and not be teetering over everybody. Also, I would love to put on weight, I am really considering putting Saw Palmetto in my program since it helps with boobage and gaining weight, and all other sorts of stuff. Smile I think if i was 110lbs i would feel a bit more comfortable, just got to keep up with sit-ups (don't wanna get a tummy). But I also heard on here that SP can cause cellulite!? I will introduce it slowly if i start it. No butt dimples for me, NOPE, especially since im skinny lol... that would be odd.

anyway, so far i havent tried hops tea. I would LOVE to, but my stinky town doesnt carry it anywhere. Sad So right now im on Red Clover tea and Yogi's "Womens Energy" which is a hormone balancer, it contains dong quai. These teas both taste okay, i don't have to sweeten them so thats a good sign.

And dont feel bad about the long thread, i get SOOO excited when some1 posts on my thread. Big Grin Big Grin

Anyway, i'll keep ya'll updated

I wear heels ALL day, every day... EVERY SINGLE DAY lol... I would love to switch heights with you if that was possible lol. And I do think Saw Palmetto is the reason for my current weight gain like I said before, so you might like it. After getting off the protein shakes from the stomach gain, I gained weight in my butt and thighs. My boyfriend loves it, I'm a bit on the fence about it because I dont want my butt and thighs to be TOO big. If your body is anything like mine, I'm sure you'll gain in these areas too. I've read that a lot of woman did get cellulite, but none for me yet, just a nice plump rump lol. I wonder what a good tea to take would be. Eve took barely and hops with soy milk. I'm wondering about those two. I don't wanna change the pills I take since they are working for me now, and I am satisfied with my massage, although adding different herbs wouldn't (I don't think they would anyway lol). So next I'll probably try the teas too.

Hello all! Sorry i haven't updated in a while....

Okay so i stopped all herbs, why you ask? heres whats been up.

So i had a bad head cold that traveled to my chest, coughed crap up for days (sorry to be gross). This sickness lasted 2 weeks Angry SO, i didnt take anything for NBE.

Then last week i woke up with blood in my urine Huh It wasnt much, and the next day it was worse.... I thought it must be a UTI so i went to the health food store and bought all kinds of stuff.... No more blood and three days later I had abdominal swelling. During all this time i also had lower back aches on left side as well as groin pain on left side... Finally went to the doc's last night to see what the heck was going on. No UTI, No Kidney stones. But since i was drinking alot of water they sent my urine off to Lab to make sure they didn't miss anything. If it comes back normal, i have to have a pelvic exam done. They suspect OVARIAN CYSTS?!?!?!?!?! Huh Sad

so im just waiting for the results

Oh my goodness I hope they find out what's wrong so you can get better. I think it was a good move to stop the herbs while waiting for the results.

Result time!!!

Ok, so i might have had ovarian cysts, maybe, i had all the symptoms for them but by the time they got around to do the ultrasound the symptoms were minute and i was dealing with other crap.... So the ultrasound showed i was okay, which is great, but they also go the results back from my urine culture which came back with ECOLI. EWWW!!!!! So the ecoli game me a horrid UTI, im on mega antibiotics to get this outta me. So no BE this month, at all. I've had to much crap going on with me lately, sick for 2 weeks with a head cold then the beginnings of ecoli hell, gotta get healthy.

10 days of antibiotics, then i'll do a week of overloading my body with probiotics. I'll let you all know what i decide to do for BE soon, thinking of ZOFT gum??? I dunno, i'll keep ya'll updated. Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon