Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Just a cup or two

I need to order a Mulitivitamin. I haven't taken one in a while. Also, I am pretty sure I got Fennel Powder, not the seeds. OOPS? Wonder what impact that will have. I ordered the Borage Oil, but only 4oz. Seems expensive. How effective is a boobie batter really? All women doing NBE are always doing a multitude of things...so it's hard to determine what is needed and what isn't. I have a tendency to break out, so I might make a small trial batch....just in case. I don't mean Acne either, I have hardly had any acne in my entire life, including puberty. I get maybe one pimple on my face right before AF comes. I do have excess hair, which is the only reason I am willing to take the Saw Palmetto. I don't exercise strenuously, but I do get on the eliptical everyday. Not willing to give that up. Once I get everything together, and am ready to start my NBE, I will make a program page. Did the Chi massage last night, just to see if I could do it for the full 360 rotations. This am my breast are painful. Sore would be a better description. But only in that muscle area that stems from your armpit, and goes down to your breast.

I HATE tea....any chance it can be skipped?

I guess that is the part that confuses me. It's all absorbing into your body. The same herbs, just different ways of consuming. Why?

I ordered my fenugreek from mountainroseherbs.com 1lb is $4.75. I ordered some herbs from Starwest, and some from Mountainrose. I haven't received either package yet. I did order Saw Palmetto several days after, from Puritans Pride, and have already received that.

Thanks so much for all of your help.

women on herbal nbe do better when they also stimulate the breast tissue (twice a day recommended). You bought borage oil from mountainrose herbs! Yikes! Really over priced...girls from the old board would get their borage oil from puritans pride (also evening primerose oil)
Some girls break out from nbe it seems and others don't.
If your trying to lose weight, do it slowly or you will grow little to none.
The first herbs I ever bought were from puritans pride and they did nothing for me. The oils are good but the herbs not so much.. buy your borage oil from puritans pride next time. You will save money.
I wouldn't skip the tea, it seems to be important. Try a tsp of fennel in a cup of boiling water. Swish it around in your mouth for a little while before you swallow. Fennel is more effective as a tea than taken orally. Check out "fennelfairy" from the old boards and you will see what i mean!
The second time I ordered herbs it was from mountainrose and I like the quality of their herbs. This new batch I got from starwestbotanicles. They're suppose to have high quality herbs as well. Shipping is a little cheaper for me too.
(When I first started doing the massages I was wondering how I would be able to tell the difference between real boob pain or if it was just the muscle. I don't think "pain" really matters. Some girls get pain and then grow...other girls get no pain and still grow.

I have lost most of my awesome cleavage...not all of it though. The actual "boob" is about a half an inch bigger than usual. But I still haven't finished an entire week from after my period date. hmmm Just gonna have to wait and see.
I had horrible boob pain on and off yesterday. I'd say a rating of 15. It felt like someone took an ice pick to my tit. No problems today though.

still staying realistic and optimistic

I didn't know Puritan's Pride sold Borage oil, and mountainroseherbs was the only place I found it....shame on me. I don't think I will be buying from them anymore. Shipping took 15 days....which irritated me. I had everything else, and ordered and received twice from Puritan's Pride, before my fenugreek actually showed up. I accidently bought Flax seeds, and Fennel powder. I noticed when I took the Fennel Powder....the boobie tingling went away. So I stopped that today. I will try to make a tea out of the powder, and drink it twice a day. I will have to check out fennelfairy if I can find it.
I bought the Saw Palmetto from Puritan's Pride, and it seems to be working out okay. And I bought the multivitamin from them. Everything else was from StarwestBotanicals, or mountainroseherbs.

You say use 25 caps borage oil in the boobie batter. It's a 4oz bottle that I used, so no caps. Any guestimate on how much that would equal?

I hope you keep the half inch growth!!! Smile

Today....stopped taking Fennel PO, and will try in a tea instead. Gross. Wish me luck.

Hi I'm Meme.
I use to use Fenogreek but to create lactation. I also used fennel and blessed thistle. They increase your breast size a little but they casue milk production. Mine use to hurt but when I squeezed out whatever liquid was in there they felt better. And I never been pregnant. I can only imagine the discomfort a woman who breastfed feels.

Meme:Smile

(07-04-2011, 06:10 PM)Meme Wrote:  Hi I'm Meme.
I use to use Fenogreek but to create lactation. I also used fennel and blessed thistle. They increase your breast size a little but they casue milk production. Mine use to hurt but when I squeezed out whatever liquid was in there they felt better. And I never been pregnant. I can only imagine the discomfort a woman who breastfed feels.

Meme:Smile

You used fenugreek to create lactation? Without a child or ever having been pregnant? Also, it is somewhat uncomfortable when you become engorged with milk, but once you pump or breastfeed, the pain is gone. The pain is worth the benefits of breastmilk to an infant instead of formula. Modern technology is great, especially in formula....but they will never get formula to be as beneficial as breastmilk.

Now I'm trying Ultra Breast. The herbal enhancers increased me a cup size but I want to try something else to see if I get a better result.

Meme Wink

Ok so shortly after my post i stopped nbe..i stopped the spearmint tea to see what would happen and the next day i was covered in acne. It was spreading to my arms! The thing is, I switched my msm brand to opi since walmart didn't have any and by that night i started breaking out. Taking out the msm for good.

My boobs have retained some growth, i can feel the difference from before my period. I will be switching to borage oil once at night and only using epo in my boobie batter. Wahaika says this will help with the acne. I'm going to give hops a try for a month as well.

I have four pounds of fenugreek, no way i'm giving up my nbe journey this soon. I'm still getting soreness in my boobs but the soreness is dying away as the days go by. I feel it's important i start back up soon. I have no new acne so i think i'll just start with some fennel tea for now.

If i start breaking out again like i did before, i'm going to have to stop nbe. Yes it really was that bad. I'm pretty confident that its because i stopped the spearmint tea and the msm.

Something else is going on with me that has just reached a new level of intensity.. im not taking any herbs since shortly after my last post and my sex drive is well..constantly there. Even more than before, and its really annoying. I've always had an average healthy sex drive but this is insane. It's actually somewhat embarrassing for me! The past two days have been the worst. It's a good thing i'm not a male lol. Could the herbs really still be affecting my system this strongly?

Awwwwwww! That sucks. Take a breather, and a total body cleanse, and start a fresh day. I'm really sorry. Keep your head up. Who thought boobies as a female would be so hard?

I don't know anything about the herbs and the sex drive, but I wish mine would perk up some!! Wonder what I need to take to help that?[/quote]

Just thought I would check in and see how things were going......

Hi everyone.
I took a measurement and I gained 1/2 an inch and I'm about 2 weeks into my second bottle. So far so good

Meme Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon