Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

lnbp's program :)

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. Sad I've lost dear pets in the past (even in the recent past), and it breaks your heart. They are members of our family; and it leaves a huge hole in your heart when they leave. *hugs*

Day 7:

Thanks char and twister_mama. He was a big part of our family...it's going to be weird not having him around at the house. Since I'm at school right now, I don't think it has hit me full-on just yet.

So I've officially decided to add flaxseed oil and collagen+c to my routine. Both should be getting here sometime this week/early next week.

Day 8:

I haven't had as much sensation today compared to last night. Last night I had tingles, pains, and a muscle in my RH breast even twitched! I was pretty excited for those few seconds lol. I have had some random aches today, but nothing too crazy. Can't wait for my collagen and flaxseed oil to come in!

So I started my period today, about 3 days early. I'm not sure whether that should be a reason to worry a little, or if it's just my body adjusting to the herbs. Either way, I'm glad I'm getting it! I don't need any little ones running around right now Tongue Sunday is when I start back up on my BC, so we'll see what happens.

Hi inbp! We're the same height, and are very close in underbust measurement. I wish I had your bust measurement too lol. Then I would have something up top. I'm so irritated that I'm not at least your size by now, but I'm not gonna give in just yet. I been doing NBE for nearly 2 years now--late Nov 08 is when I started.

Anyways, hope things work out for you in the boobie department. Common herbs didn't help in my case. Hopefully BO/SLP will! Good luck.

Day 10:

Keep at it ShyBoobs! You'll get where you want to be Smile

Nothing too important to update on, just some random aches and tingles throughout last few days, though they don't look like they've grown at all. No biggie, I'm just going to keep at it. My collagen and flaxeed oil should be arriving sometime today, so I'll start both of those today.

Update: I got my collagen and flaxseed oil! Now it's time to add it into my routine Big Grin

So, I was browsing the internet and I came across this website: http://www.007b.com/breast_gallery.php
It's kindof nice because it shows photos of women with breasts of all different shapes and sizes, as opposed to looking at fake boobs everywhere. It also has stories that go along with almost every picture.

It's great to know that we all have flaws and they are beautiful, despite what the media/society in general tells us.

Day 13:
I had another disruption in my routine, because my boyfriend E stayed for the weekend again. I love that boy, but he is messing with my routine! Lol. I haven't noticed any visual growth, but I keep feeling sensations, so I'm just going to keep plugging at it. Current routine:

1:00pm: 2 wild yam caps (on monday and friday), 1 fennel, wild yam cream massage
3:00pm: 1 fenugreek
5:00pm: 1 fenugreek, 2 collagen, 1 flaxseed oil cap
7:00pm: 1 fenugreek
9:00pm: 1 fennel, wild yam cream massage, 1 flaxseed oil cap, 2 collagen
12:00am: bc pill

My period stopped yesterday, so I'm happy with that. At least my routine didn't mess with it too much for this first time around.

Day 14:

So it's officially been 2 weeks! I measured myself, and I am somewhere between 33" and 33.5" Dodgy I think it's because when I first measured myself, I was getting close to my period, so I've lost about 1/4 of an inch or so. The sensations keep coming. Last night was pretty crazy at times, with the pains and the tingling. Hopefully all of that pays off at some point lol.

Just out of curiosity, does anyone have a recipe for boobie batter that includes wild yam in it? I am thinking about making my own stuff after I use up my next jar of wild yam cream.

hi there. thank you for that site! there really are all kinds! that is so hard to remember. even being on this site has help with my boobie self-image. i will remind myself more often... happily!

I'm with Char - thanks for that site! I finally looked through it yesterday, and it's done wonders for my extremely low self-esteem. I always felt like I was a "freak" or something; but now I realize that EVERYONE is different; and that's a good thing! I made a huge step towards self-acceptance because of that site. So thank you!!! Smile

The pains and tingling are a good sign! Don't get too wrapped up with the tape measure. It doesn't always show growth! And you are still very early in your program. It's frustrating when you want to see results NOW (like me, and everyone else!); but unfortunately it takes time. Dodgy But you are having lots of sensations, and that will turn into growth soon! Good luck!!! Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon