Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

NB: swelling maintenance

HI BIBI,
DO YOU REALLY THINK THE SUPPLEMENTS ARE SABOTAGING MY GROWTH? IT'S IRONIC THOUGH THAT MALES CAN GROW BOOBS (WITH SUPPLEMENTS - WHETHER IT'S PM OR BO) & I CAN'T. ACCORDING TO MY DOCTOR, I NO LONGER HAVE ESTROGEN BEING POST MENOPAUSAL.
WOULDN'T I NEED SOME FORM OF HORMONE FOR BREAST GROWTH? THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO RESPOND & OFFER ADVICE.

Well as far as I know, pumps shouldn´t need the use of hormones to work as it´s a mechanical process. The idea is that the breast tissue expands through pumping, then it slowly gets filled up by new tissue. They use this method in medicine also to aid recovery after some operations.
When you alter your hormones with supplements, there is also a swelling that leads to this filling out later on, but it is done from the inside out, so there is always the risk that you´ll be altering other things in any part of your body. So I think that´s why it´s more difficult to be succesfull with internal nbe.
Perhaps it´s worth it to try noogling alone for some months. I would advice to eat a lot of protein, that seems to help when noogling. There are post menopausal women on the nb forum, maybe you can ask them about their experiences, I´ve seen some who have been very succesful noogling.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon