Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

BB and emotions! help!

WELL A FEW MONTHS HAVE PASSED & THINGS HAVE BECOME WORSE FOR ME. LOOKING BACK, I STARTED BB IN JULY 2010. IT WAS AT THAT TIME I STARTED THE EMOTIONAL ROLLERCOASTER. BY NOV. I WAS OUT OF CONTROL EMOTIONALLY SO MY DOCTOR PUT ME ON ZOLOFT FOR DEPRESSION. IT SEEMS SHORTLY AFTER THAT I STARTED TO LOSE ALL THE MEAGER GROWTH I GAINED. NOW AFTER 7 MO OF NG'ING & 5 MO OF BO, I AM SMALLER THAN EVER.
DOES ANYONE KNOW IF THE BO CAUSED THE DEPRESSION AND THEN THE ZOLOFT CAUSED THE LOSS OF GROWTH. THIS VICIOUS CYCLE IS MAKING ME MORE DEPRESSED SO I'LL NEVER BE ABLE TO GET OFF THE ANTIDEPRESSANT WHICH WILL NEVER LET ME GROW.
CARLA OR ANYONE = IF YOU CAN GIVE ME SOME ADVICE, I'D REALLY APPRECIATE IT.

The emotional roller coaster is part of puberty which is what BO is supposed to kick start again to create growth. I haven't lost any of my growth but I took it for just a little over a year and I think that makes a difference. Crystalelle is right though, if you are having hormone fluctuations that are causing extreme emotions you can stop that by using DIM. It's a great product.

Also most women think that if they reach a point that they are having signs of hormone imbalance and they just quit taking the BO that it will fix the problem. The problem is that for some women that will just make it worse. It can take someone from being too overloaded with hormones to not making enough, because their ovaries haven't had to produce as much for so long due to the pill they were on.

I went on the pill (loestrin) when I stopped the BB pills to balance me back out. If that's not for you try the DIM, which I think is awesome stuff also.

Mel

i feel its irresponsible for ultra breast and also for bountiful breast to not warn women of the possible side effects there products can have on womens emotions and moods. Its actually a serious matter! for those who already are prone to depression, a very sudden and dramatic drop in moods and elavation of anxious tendencies (making impulsive behaviour much more likely) can have a dangerous effect! I dont want to disclose too much about myself to all here, but basically i quickly got very suicidal on UB and altho I have had that tendency before, I didnt have it at the particular time I started taking the pills. I was a little down and there were a few challenges persisting in my life situation but I was definately not 'out of control' at all. BO definantely re triggered that suicidal impulse in me VERY strongly. People such as myself should be warned of this! cause obviously it could be dangerous right? The websites for UB and BB, particuarly BB insist a dozen times there are NO side effects, leading women who ARE experiencing mental sideeffects, to be more prone to thinking it must be "all in my head", and to continue taking the pills which could be dangerous. especially cause there rational thinking is already impaired due to the anxiety and sleep deprivation they may have been experiencing. I think UB and BB may eventually have a very unpleasant situation on there hands you know, its only a matter of time right? Particuarly BB, with all its intensive customer contact, must of been informed of at least a few customers who were concerned with depression and anxiety after taking the pills for some time. If they have really been around for 15 years, and on this small forum, there are already a few of us having such experiences from using BO, imagine how many others there have been. BB MUST already be aware of this, and really it is wrong for them to keep insisting "NO side effects" on their website. Who agrees with me on this? doesnt anyone out there feel worried for other girls out there with existing mood issues who might be tipped over the edge by BO and it be too late to save them?

o and by the way, just saying that you could expect moodiness like you did in puberty as BO is 'bringing your body back to puberty' is not actually right. i dont know about you others on this forum who have experienced increased depression, anxiety and insominia from BO, but the change in mood etc i experienced was not at all reminisant of puberty for me actually. During puberty i was not particuarly depressed and anxious, actually the most strong mood problems i had were between 19-23 yrs, so had nothing to do with puberty but may have been linked to a hormonal imbalance.

I stopped UB on 2/9 and can't believe how much better I feel. I still have some periods of crying when something upsetting happens but I'm not in a raging mood any longer. I'm weaning myself of the antidepressant and doing well with that too.
I'm continuing NG because I found out today that stem cell/fat transfer doesn't work that well. That was my last hope since I have no growth with NG & BO wrecks my mind.
Anyone out there have any suggestions for me? Would truly appreciate a "magic potion."Shy

wow..i just started gerneric bo a few days ago and now I am kinda nervous that I will experience this too....guess i will have to keep and eye on it and if it does get bad then try the dim....good luck ladies

lostacres, sorry to hear about what you went through with BO. i didn't experience anxiety from it, but since getting off BCP and BO, my acne has completely cleared. 6 months of NBE and all i have to show is red acne scars on my face!

i was curious about the cell/fat transfer procedure too. what did you find out about it? is it unsafe? i heard japanese people get that done a lot.

Hi lled34AA,
Glad to hear from you again. Yes, I went through hell with UB/BO. So far, so good without it (no growth but no emotional problems). I, as you, have nothing to show for 8 mo. of NBE.
I found a doctor in Miami who does the fat transfer. He's the inventor of the Brava system. You can look up Miami Breast Center or www.fatgraftpatients.com for info. I'm also looking into a doctor on the West coast (I live in CA). Phoned him yesterday but have not heard back yet. I guess I just have to take the plunge & schedule an appt.
Today I found another product on Ebay - it's called Raw Mammary & has raw mammary concentrate, blessed thistle and black cohosh in it. It's supposed to enlarge the breasts & produce mother's milk by increasing the milk ducts. I wonder if anyone has ever tried it. If it has the same effects as BO, I'm not even interested!!!!
What do you think?
Keep in touch.

yes i feel heaps better too. wow that trip with UB was a bit of an unwanted journey! made me remember tho what the most important things are. As in, feeling good inside, is so much more important than looking good on the outside! when you feel better on the inside you are so much less judgemental about your body as well, so your breasts appear nicer to your own eyes anyway! Now thats NBE!

That journey with UB actually was really useful to me to demonstrate just how much hormones affect your mood and your outlook on life. It has really motivated me to get the hormonal imbalances that I have had for years in check. I have started taking maca powder and using natural wild yam (progesterone) cream. I am making changes to my diet and lifestyle as well. The hormonal system really is quite complex and a delicate balance and seems to be so important to well being, especially emotional and mental well being.

For anyone out there who is wondering, signs of hormonal imbalances are having painful periods, bloating during PMS, acne, even if its just mild acne, and of course mood swings before the period. (i think these symptoms are experienced by most women!)

I started using "benefil" cream. Its just a topical breast enhancer which promises to firm and lift and make breast fuller, not permanently however, but only for as long as you use it. It seems most of you here are really after a substantial size increase, but for me, i was only ever after some firming and lifting really. I dont mind having small breast really, but I want them to at least be perky and full looking, not droopy!

Benefil promises to be safe for long term use (but of course, i know you cant nessesarily trust these people when they say something is safe can you!) but the ingredient list looks Pretty natural and not scary. Its fairly descently priced if you buy 5 bottles at a time, and it has a money back gurantee anyways, and without conditions.

I like also how they dont make grand promises in there advertising, or talk up the product too much. They make it very clear that the effects are not dramatic and not permanant. (which seems to be true for the results of most NBE, excluding BO of course, and its good that at least Benefil is honest about it!)

Ill let you know how it goes!

AN UPDATE: I'M OFF THE ANTIDEPRESSANT; NOW THE REAL TEST COMES - WILL I HAVE ANY FUTURE EPISODES OF DEPRESSION. WAS GIVEN ADVICE BY SEVERAL KNOWLEDGABLE MEMBERS THAT I SHOULD TRY PM. I DID 6 MO AGO BUT ONLY FOR 2 MO (NOT REALLY ENOUGH TIME TO PROPERLY EVALUATE). STOPPED PM BECAUSE I HEARD BO WAS A BETTER PRODUCT (HOW DUMB OF ME BUT WHO KNEW). IF I WASN'T ON THIS FORUM, I WOULDN'T HAVE FIGURED OUT THAT IT WAS THE BO & NOT TRUE DEPRESSION CAUSING MY PROBLEM. I AM SO GRATEFUL.
SAW A DOCTOR YESTERDAY FOR A FAT TRANSFER EVALUATION. HE'S NEVER DONE IT FOR BREASTS (ONLY BUTTS, EYES, OTHER BODY PARTS). HE'S GOOD FRIENDS WITH DR. KHOURI, THE FAMOUS FAT TRANSFER DOC IN MIAMI. HE SAID HE WILL CONSULT WITH HIM & SEE IF HE WOULD DO IT FOR ME. SO IT WAS BITTER/SWEET. SHOULD I TAKE THE CHANCE? IT'S MY LAST HOPE SINCE 8 M0. OF NG'ING & BO HAS PRODUCED ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon