Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

used coffee grounds to get rid of cellulite

Zina... I went to Starbucks today and asked for used Coffee Grounds. The lady put it in a bag and asked what I am gonna use it for? When I told her for cellulite, she said "ewww" then I told her that a lady (being you) tried it and it was working... then she was like... "I'm gonna try that!" She said, most people ask for it, to use in their garden...
Do you know how long the Used Coffee Grounds will last? I have a whole Venti cup full... is why I ask... lol

I also order a venti Soy Milk with 2 pumps of Classic. I normally do the black tea, no water with soy, sweetened. But I am trying to avoid caffeine so if all starbucks would let me buy that it would be awesome! Plus soy is great for boobie growth and it's just so yummy!! =o)

well i kept some coffee grounds in the fridge for about two weeks and they were still good and i froze some as well.so if that helps.i put them in with the oil and leave it in a tub in the shower and it stays good.

you guys are so funny.we have fun on here

you know cutelilbunnie a venti cup is not that much .but it should last you about a week or two.they gave me about 35 pounds of the stuff .it was crazy i had to freeze a bunch.but ive only got through the first bag so far

I think any form of exfoliation would work

I use the coffee grounds/coconut oil homemade body scrub (you can find recipes online). I use it every time I shower on my thighs and butt.

I also dry brush (circular motions with a natural bristle body brush) each night. I do it for about five minutes, wash my thighs down with a wet washcloth, then apply a mixture of coffee, coconut oil and apple cider vinegar. The first time I applied it, it took about a half hour to absorb, but now it absorbs instantly. I've been doing this for almost a month now and have completely eliminated the cellulite from the fronts of my legs and have almost completely eradicated it from the backs of my thighs and butt (normally it takes longer, but I think because mine developed recently from my NBE it was easier to flush out).

I just put one part coffee, one part acv and one part coconut oil into a pot, heated it up 'til boiling point, then put it in a small tupperware container to cool. It doesn't take much, so you don't have to make too much all at once. These ingredients are all commonly used to get rid of cellulite, and mixing them together really helps it work extra hard.

After I get rid of it all, I think I'll just dry brush daily and use the oil mixture once a week or so for maintenance.

Cellulite Treatment - slendex.com the order arrived last week no problems, the effect well

I've heard great things about this sort of thing, and have made my own concoction a few times before (although at the time my cellulite was caused by a hormone imbalance, so it was being packed on faster than I could get rid of it). It's GREAT for exfoliation, and my skin always feels so good aftrewards!

My friend made me a batch one Christmas (it does make a great gift if funds are tight!) with coconut oil, olive oil, coffee grounds, brown sugar and some other stuff. Best body scrub I've ever owned. Unfortunately, my body has a weird reaction to coconut oil (which I've never even heard of happening before) and I'll break out in a rash, my skin becomes sensitive and I'll develop acne, so I didn't use it as much as I liked. I wish I knew her recipe, though; it was so good, I used it all regardless of my skin's bad reaction to it!

I tried the coffee grounds with sugar and almond oil. It wasn't bad. I find I prefer brown sugar with the grounds. Between the AHAs from the sugar and the caffeine from the grounds, my skin is nice and smooth. I even use it on my face, and I glow!Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon