Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Starting with a 32A, let's see how far I go

I just squeezed it out myself by muddling it and then straining with a strainer and using pressure with the backside of a spoon. You don't really don't need a lot of it and I'm not sure if its actually making a difference but ginger is supposed to be a circulation booster. Hope that helps!

Some thoughts

1. I didn't think I would say this but my breasts have been sore pretty much everyday ever since I started doing additional massage (psuedo-tigerlily method) with the chi rotations. So massage does play a huge role.

2. The massage doesn't however cause localized effects only. I concluded this from the fact that I've only been massaging my right breast with my concoction (nothing on the left) BUT both my breasts have been pretty sore.. tho the right one is a bit more jumpy.

3. I had learnt from others that massages increased prolactin levels in the breasts but this is personal evidence and for me its invaluable because now I have almost no doubts that NBE works. yay!

Still haven't figured out what caused breakouts but I'm scared to add other supplements right now because I can't risk having bad skin for about a week Sad

well the only advice for the breakouts I can give is to try removing some parts of your routine and see what happens

Thanks for the advice boobiegirl. I did cut all the supplements out for a little while and my skin cleared up (1 or 2 zits remain). Anyway, right now I have added EPO and PABA (as of yesterday) back into my regimen.

Not much update on size as I've been slacking a few days out of the week but never a week at a time. It may be my imagination but my over-bust is 33.75 right now but I have to make sure I put the tape over my back the same way every single time. I will make a formal 2 month measurement in two days and we'll see how it goes.. that will also be 4 days after my period so it'll be a more accurate growth measurement.

I'm also going to start steeping fenugreek in oil as opposed to buying the extract because its a little too expensive for me.

Current Routine:
Morning
Multivitamin1, EPO1
SP2, FG1, RC1
Massage

Afternoon
Paba1, SP2, FG1, RC1

Night
SP2, FG2, RC1, Gelatin1
Massage

Thank you everyone for encouraging my efforts!!

Another thing.. I can't decide what I want to finally massage with because mixing all these different things is too tedious for me. I'm going to stick to steeped fenugreek/fennel (which I'll be doing weekly) and mix it with lotion right before the massage. I will update on how well this works in one week. If I experience soreness I will continue for a month. Also I'm going to slowly ramp up to 6 fenugreek instead of 3 this week. I have so far increased it by one as you can see in my updated routine (1 extra at night).

All in all, I'm staying positive. In almost two months I've gone from a 32.5 to maybe more than a 33.5.. thats a whole inch or more and if I continue, it will add up. Let's spread this positive thinking to all of us that are doubtful about nbe.

Cheers.

ok update for 2 months which was yesterday!

So turns out that I WAS imagining things.. Bust is still at 33.5 after my period went away.. not sad but disappointed I guess. Oh well, still going with my routine. Hopefully month 3 will be better!

My pains have subsided quite a bit.. not sure why so I ramped up fenugreek to 6 caps a day and have been experiencing some soreness from it but very little. Everything else is the same.
Will be back in a few weeks!

XXO

A very doubtful measurement of 33.8 today..

Why does it go up and down??? agh

-CYCLE 3 DAY 5-

Adding high intensity interval training on the treadmill for approx 20 minutes, 2x a week to start off. I just did my first workout, and wow it felt good! I have no idea why I stop running for such long periods at a time!! I think the last time I ran was 4-5 months ago Sad Oh well, I'm not going to push myself beyond this workout while running anymore.. that's when I start losing motivation.

Measured again, I got 34 but could be a mistake.. to be honest I haven't been doing my massages regularly as the constant soreness has gone. Now my breasts are only sore on pressure when I touch them a couple of hours after I massage.. not on their own without touching.

will keep everyone updated Smile Wish me luck!

Measured again, still 34. So thats my new measurement! yippee.. I ran out of herbs tho hopefully I can get some today otherwise might have to skip a day Sad

yay growth![/align]

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon